Stimulants general

just took my first 5mg methylphenidate 45 minutes ago. Could be the anxiety in anticipation and not the drug itself but my heart is racing like made. What can I do? Just took 200mg l-theanine, will that help? And yes I was prescribed these but don't want to bother doctor over nothing.

Also stimulants general because I know you faggots are itching for one

Try taking it with a meal next time. It won't hit you all at once.

I take 10mg a day but I'm prescribed 20mg. I barely notice the effects. Sometimes if I take 50mg I feel it.

>Could be the anxiety in anticipation and not the drug itself but my heart is racing like made.
I took a few Ginkgo capsules and I freaked out because I though I was going to die due to internal bleeding, I almost fainted.
Chill out.

>take 10mg Adderall IR
>don't feel anything particularly special, just feel normal

Does this mean I have add? Or is 10mg IR too low of a dosage?

Stimulants are the steroids of academia.

Stims don't make you feel like you haven't taken anything if you have ADD. I have severe adult adhd and stims make me feel like I'm on fucking stims but I can concentrate like a normal human being. People who say they feel "normal" on stims have taken them daily for too long and are addicted and/or have a very high tolerance

>take Ritalin to study and write an essay
>end up shitposting and beating my dick until it wore off

How do I into discipline? It seems that taking a stim didn't give me that limitless effect.

I've only been taking them for a week and have never used them prior.

I get restless and I stare at the page can't absorb the stuff, tried a lower dose and it more or less improved, but even then it's a small difference ADHD is a meme

Then the dose is too low, as you said. Since you can't feel the stims, as you said.

It is pure shit after a month, unless you have enough to take that shit without control, use it moderately

don't wait for the drug to start working to start your work. you might not make much progress without it, but at least get yourself thinking about your work so you aren't already sidetracked when it does kick in.

ritalin is my real love, and cocaine too

you'll be fine I bang 120mg pretty regularly

bump

>tfw barely remember what it was like to be drug naive

you are a pussy and you are just breaking your hymen, it wont be like this every time.

Go to a place where shitposting and beating your dick is frowned upon.

>uses a drug that shrinkes one's penis
>calls others faggots
stop using amphetamine and other girly drugs you faggot

bumpppppp

bbbbbbbbump