How to deal with the fact that you are stupid?

How to deal with the fact that you are stupid?

By not being stupid. Duh.

Put in some effort and you're already better off than most people.

Suicide solves this problem instantly. Do it. Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit.

Anime, manga and fapping to 2D qts

Haha just don't be stupid, be yourself dude.

By disregarding it. I spent a long time obssessing over my own lack of intelligence and its incompatibility with my interest in science. Then I realized if I'm not gonna kill myself I'm gonna live a long long life, in which I would still get to dedicate my life to what I love regardless of my talents, or lack thereof, and maybe even get to see a future in which the inequality at birth all humanity is subject to by genetics will become irrelevant.

>t. 200 IQ

WoW lad

Overcompensate with effort and enthusiasm

Don't. Ignorance is bliss.

This. If more stupid people killed themselves the world would truly be a better place. And I am not even memeing.

I come to this board where I can be surrounded by people more stupid than I am.

I think that by stupidity you don't mean ignorance but poor thinking ability. Therefore you can be wise and happy even considered your supposed stupidity.
Now, what you're actually asking is how to do so. Here's a piece of advice : everyone has his place in society given one's mental and physical capacities and there's little you can do toward that. What you can do however is to focus on doing things that are adapted to you (aka to your capacities) and to do them the best you can.

I don't know.
I have an IQ of 160.

By calling myself an entrepreneur.

By doing things that don't require intelligence

So this is a genetic prerequisite? Or can you determine the turn out from childhood(scholastic conditioning)?

That's a nice picture of Stranglethorn Vale, user.

mfw i can still tell you the exact spot this was taken from ,main horde camp is on the left and arena on the right .
really makes you think how much useless shit your brain stores over the years .

Just do what you're interested in. You're never gonna be happy unless you do that. If you love physics dedicate your life to it, even if you don't have the "genetic prerequisite". You're gonna struggle, but that's what life is.

Anime

be okay with struggling, shrink ego. you might even become smarter

Everyone else is too. Try to be honest about what you don't know, work on filling the gaps that you seem worthy of filling, try to grow as a person, try to be logically consistent.

If you're good with words shift over into the literature department

I do and I still find myself feeling like a bumbling fool all the time, IQ means nothing as far as im concerned.

Agreed. I know so much that's just not worth knowing.

If you think you are stupid it means you are in the 93-100 IQ threshold. Actual morons literally cannot fathom they are stupid.

>How to deal with the fact that you are stupid?
By working hard. That is quite a workable alternative. I know people whose intelligence blow me out of the water. I have still done fairly well.

Can you elaborate? I'm very close to falling for the hard work meme despite my IQ.

I don't know if it's genetic or cultural ( education and stuff ), but the result is quite the same, you can't do much toward it.
Although that's an interesting question

During my student days I met a post doc who just seemed to have to thumb through anything to learn it. It took her about 3 months to learn a new language sufficiently well to use that as working language. It took one afternoon to learn TeX enough to write a paper. Is a physicist but knows everything from languages to calligraphy. Was invited as an editor for a well known journal while still a post doc, and got a professorship while rather young and is now a well known capacity in the field with numerous PhD students.

Makes me wonder if there really is an upper limit to IQ.

Anyways, I am nowhere like that, learning takes an effort and I need more than an afternoon to learn a new field. Still, got a good job and comfortable salary.

It’s okay to be stupid if you are striving to overcome it

Learnt to read at the age of 3, had no problem with english class as a 4yo, I never had a problem with school until I was 15-18yo. Then I finished "highschool" and failed hard due to not going to uni.

My brothers had no problems with mathematics like me, so I guess I'm not that special compared to my genetic ascendence. I study geo-engineering for the best paid job, and needed degree in Peru in a uni, the free time i got i study physics, read about Amerindian archaeological history and how they developed over time. I spent my 15-18s lurking Veeky Forums and obsessing over politics, online-shit discussion against trolls, authors from books and how to counter them, and later I wanted to solve my auto-destructive behavior with PNL methods, activities with social projects, etc..., i developed problems due to lack of discipline. Thanks to some friends, one of them polish, I learnt a lot.

I want to write books and start an ideological movement in Peru. The goal is to genocide all europeans from the continent. As America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. I'm studying the social-economic status of germany and africa when genocides happened. I'm also studying Mein Kampf, yet it's not that interesting.

There is only one thing superior to intelligence: actions.

>autocorrect
Fucking phone

I got kicked out of community college for failing an entry level math course 9 times. Before you can take the real math, you have to take pre math which is like 9th grade math, and even after months of studying,paid tutoring, and teacher tutoring, I still continues to fail and got kicked out. Only got like 16 credits. Ater the 9th time I cried infront of class and walked out. I don't understand how you guys seem to do so well with math. Is it something you're born with?

Don't take this the wrong way but maybe you're actually like retarded or something like that because man I'm not going to lie that's that's bad really bad?

Truer words have not been spoken.

I'm sorry you got butthurt over my life, isn't this thread for people who feel insecure about their intelligence and just want to whine about it? They actually leave the thread and come back sometimes.

I gave OP my point of view, how actions are superior to intelligence. Get over it.

I actually didn't read anything other than the last sentence.

Then you agree with the text? Great for you.

Im not stupid, but I have little to no knowledge in math. I was raised on /lit and philosophy and I'm hopelessly deficient pure calculation. Conceptually I've always been analytic; philosophers like Quine, sellars, tarksi, all satisfied my need for rigorous logical stability. I study logic and am quite proficient however I DONT KNOW MATH. I feel so fucking retarded. I'm 18 and I suspect I'd need to start from the beginning. Everyday I wake up with anxiety knowing that the fields I aspire to situate myself in eventually all require mathematics (AI, neuroscience, analytic philosophy, and physics(I've worked though conceptual physics and college physics algebra based because that's all I could digest)). I know I need to stall my other subjects and allow myself to be fully consumed in math for a few months but I can't bring myself to do it out of fear of failure. Is it worth it sci? I don't want to waste my intelligence, nor life. Academia is my only interest. I live for "truth", I want to understand things... can I even reach calculus in a matter of months if math is all I do? I'm afraid of falling behind in my other interests. But I know math is more important. Someone help!

Don't worry. 2018 was supposed to be the year I graduated from college after I was going to transfer from CC. Since I was too much of a retard to even get an associates from CC, i'm just going to off myself next year. Without a degree all i'm good for is manual labor. The world doesn't need me man. No loss to anyone if a retard like me dies. Anyways, thanks for the response. Good luck in life, and I hope all of your dreams are accomplished.

I scored into trig after studying for two months and knowing only basic and some intermediate algebra, it kicked my ass in the beginning but you get the hang of it quickly depending on the amount of tjme you spend with it

learn and get smarter

Thank you.

You gotta make math work for you man. Like that may be retarded it's like I'm saying you gotta learn it in order to learn it haha but really like you gotta find something that makes sense. Where is your problem? Algebra? Easy dude. Whatever is initially in the equation, both sides are equal. This is a given. If they aren't equal you got a bad math problem. If you start with 2=3 ur fucked.

But say like x = 2, like start at the answer. If we add 2 to one side we gotta add 2 to the other side as well. So now x + 2 = 4

Now let's square both sides cuz fuck it. Now you have (x+2)^2 = 16. Or if you FOIL it's x^2 + 4x + 4 = 16. Now let's subtract 16 from both sides cuz we do stuff like that so x^2 + 4x -12 = 0

Now, you may have noticed that this looks a little bit like the problems you're given when dealing with functions. But we're still dealing with just one variable - x. So there is only going to be one answer. Solving for x is like x is a number but with a cloak so you can't see it, you can only figure it out by manipulating other numbers.

Now, functions are kinda like algebra except they have two constants and they are respective to each other and able to change drastically. If we replace that 0 with a Y, what we're doing is essentially finding an infinite amount of x's respective to an infinite amount of y's

What this does is it allows us to understand how two different variables behave in respect to each other. Every time we change Y we get a different X. And we can plot all these infinite answers onto a graph, which reveals to us the nature of the function. Then, if that is done, and for whatever reason we need to find out what X is when Y = 0, we just make Y zero and figure it out. Since we started with the answer we know that X = 2 when Y = 0

Why would we need to know what X is when Y = 0? Who gives a fuck? That is the application and you can't apply shit until you learn it abstractly. Perhaps we are building the Gateway Arch

D R U G S
R U G S
U G S
G S

Basically shortcut to intelligence because you're all wasting your lives anyway. You could be feeling pleasure right now but rather you would contribute to a system that will use you like a soon-to-be 39yr whore

Recognize that stupid is just a word.

What matters is what you do.

Maybe you have dyscalculia?

For an unironic, non-meme, non just trash talking or shit posting answer:

Realise that all humans are stupid by default. Not just is it in our basic primal instincts to be absolutely fucking retarded no matter how much of a genius you may be, but when a human is first introduced to life, they know nothing. It doesn't matter how smart of stupid you perceive yourself to be; at one point you were a blank slate who had done nothing and knew nothing. This isn't the coping part though. You must realise that you can improve. It doesn't matter what your IQ is or what your socio-cultural background is or what you peers or parents or teachers said-- you can improve. There are literal Tards that are pioneering the fields of physics and medicine. There are private scientists and public figureheads that come from difficult backgrounds. In a way similar to how Albert Einstein once described the contrast between light and darkness, stupidity is not a thing. Stupidity (particularly in the definition of lacking knowledge/being unintelligent) does not exist; or moreso it does, but not as an actual thing. Stupidity is instead just a lack of knowledge.
To deal with being stupid and to become less stupid, realise that you're no different from anyone else and begin a pursuit of knowledge. Push yourself. If you're still in school, take those hard courses, fail, and try again. Start reading. Doesn't have to be books-- Quora is a good place to start. Start writing out your thoughts and find a nice niche OCD format for taking notes. Chase down knowledge, and don't be afraid of the public opinion. You aren't stupid. Considering that you self proclaim to be stupid proves that you're already smarter than anyone who is truly stupid and will never improve.

Good luck.
(And pardon typos/autocorrects, I'm phone posting because I'm out and about away from home.)

The only drug I know that has some cognitive effect is modafinil.