On a scale of 1 to 10 how much easier is chemical engineering than electrical engineering?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much easier is chemical engineering than electrical engineering?

i dont know anyone who thinks chem e is easier than ee as far as completing an undergraduate goes

Depends on the school.

I'm a electrical/computer engineering major, and I'm pretty sure chemical is harder.

At my university, ChemE is generally considered the most difficult engineering major. Not sure about other schools though.

physical chemistry.

Just do what you want. It's all going to be hard. No you won't be able to escape the math.

in general, isn't math the easy part of engineering degrees?

Most engineering classes are math classes with physical significance attached to the variables.

No one in the UK does electrical engineering, why is it so popular in the US?

i'm referring specifically to the math courses, your point is obvious

because we design all the electronics yall use instead of buying them from another country like english cuckolds

chemistry >> chem e
so sorry OP

Every engineering is brainlet tier. Just put in the retarded effort they demand of you.

Muh pure math

>chem is harder

How that happens? I thought ppl considered EE harder because involves more math

EE and Chem are hardest. Which is more difficult is up to autism of individual students

Math is easy. Chemistry is like learning multiple languages at once that all correlate to eachother. Organic and Nuclear chemistry are some of the hardest courses at a University for a reason. Even classes on polymers can get crazy.

>pure meth

Making things run at 13 TFLOPS per seconds vs mixing some chemicals.

I don't know.

>Throwing around some buzzwords
Shouldn't you be studying for your PHYS 101 exam Freshman?

Engineer here. If you think engineering is hard you're literally too dumb for college. Same goes for math. Engineering is by far more workload intensive but mathematics is more in-depth. They're both "hard" in the sense that they only take up your time.

PAY

Don't know anything about the engineering subject but no, women are not funny, now continue.

Well, chemical engineering is basically just industrial plumbing.

t. 3.0 gpa brainlet

Implying Nuclear engineering and chemical engineering arnt both tied for being the hardest undergrads.
>look at me i coppied meme words from the wiki page!

you are so cucked you are defending some stuck up math major who thinks engineering is easy. just cut off your balls already.

Silicon valley, etc. Also large military = large need for EE shite

>mixing some chemicals
Reaction Kinetics
Fluid Mechanics
Heat Transfer
Mass Transfer
Control Systems
Unit Operations

>13 TFLOPS per second
Linking up 2 computers over the Internet

How are the professors at your community college?

> 13 TFLOPS per seconds
> 13 Terra floating point operations per second per seconds