HELP!

I discovered that Medicine is not my thing so I am changing to Aerospacial Engineering.
I have until next summer to study, what areas of math and physics should I master and what books should I read about math, Physics, Aeronautics, etc?

General self-taugh thread, I suppose

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

before studying anything you should probably google employment prospects for various engineering fields before going dick-first into a pool of AIDS

How on Earth do you make such a massive mistake?
Medicine and aerospace are worlds apart, how?!

Childhood dream, what I like and what I am good at vs What my family does and has built for years of hard work

Study mechanical engineering so you can get hired after school, then work in the aerospace industry doing the exact same shit aerospace engineers do.

Just, good luck user

haha have fun with that

I hope you took decent maths classes

Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics#Precalculus
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics#Calculus
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Physics_Textbook_Recommendations#High_School
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanical_and_Aerospace_Engineering
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Programming_Textbook_Recommendations#Matlab
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics#Matrix_Algebra
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics#Applied_Linear_Algebra
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Science_and_Engineering#Overviews_of_Numerical_Analysis

What level of math and physics are you currently at?

In a similar vein, I realised compsci wasnt my thing. Should I switch to medicine or aerospace?

keep in mind im in the UK, not the US - so compsci salaries are average as shit.

>this question
>anime posting
>what books should i read
do you really need a book to do calculus problems or is that just an excuse

And I have had no math since High School, which means that basic calculus is the most advanced subject I know.
I understand that Calculus is a must for any kind of Engineering, but I would like to know if there are any areas that I must concentrate in. I don't want to be lacking, but I do not want to overshoot either.

I am rusty af on both, Medfags treat Statistics as if they were some kind of witchcraft
Thank you, I will organize and start with Precalculus ASAP

I would say first brush up on trig and calculus. Then if you have time maybe linear algebra, vector calculus, differential equations. The Schaum's books are ok. As long as you do lots of problems you'll learn something.

I will make Macross Real
So calculus is the "highest" I will be aiming for?

>But smart enough to realized that they will end up making more money than Engineers, Mathematicians, and Scientists.

You can get a programming job with any major and half of programmers don't even have a CS degree.

Where is this from?

>making money and getting an easy job is for stupid people

If you are going to be starting off at the beginner engineering classes then calc 1 and physics mechanics are all that you should need to get started. Knowing some programming would also be useful, but it depends on the language the classes at your school teach.

Medicine is not that hard, you could finish it, if you would make yourself more disciplined. The other fields of study are even hard to study, thus keep your good work up and learn one hour more each day. This could help too in your exam : Necrotic skin and flesh has to be treated with a scapel. Cut it all out with no rest. Then use antiseptica. I´m a good doctor, trust me in this, ask other doctors if you don´t trust me. And don´t touch it without gloves.