How is there no thread about this? We're fucked even more than we first believed

How is there no thread about this? We're fucked even more than we first believed.

independent.co.uk/news/science/climate-change-worse-water-temperature-reading-scientists-global-warming-ice-melt-weather-a8020696.html

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Honest-Reality-Environmentalism-Antiscience-Cult/dp/0692677429
climatechange2013.org/images/report/WG1AR5_ALL_FINAL.pdf
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/wg1/ar4-wg1-chapter8.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the media and pop scientists cried wolf so god damn many times about this that no one cares today. Their doom mongering effectively killed us all by ensuring no one listens to climate scientists anymore.

World slightly warmer, maybe.

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!

>It's another mass-media-post-a-climate-change-is-worse-than-expected-article episode

Google Honest Reality and buckle your seat belt.

Ha ha, time for carbon sequestration

>Oy vey, we need more money, quick, scare the normies with an impending global catastrophe, that always works!

>Honest Reality
>amazon.com/Honest-Reality-Environmentalism-Antiscience-Cult/dp/0692677429
>The sun controls the Earth’s surface temperature
So if the Sun controls the Earth's temperature, why has temperature been rising for the last 17 years while solar activity has been decreasing?

Actually now that I look at it's more like the temperature has been increasing for the last 32 years while solar activity has been decreasing for the last 32 years.

the general populace doesnt listen to any scientist anymore if they ever did, see gravitational waves nobel and no one gives a shit despite that being a paradigm shifting discovery

haHAA xd i am retarded and dont even understand what we do know of climatology and ecology which is already fairly limited, allow me now to gamble with human civilization

>The more we prove ourselves wrong the more settled our initial conclusion is.

zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ

Prove it

Prove your theory

This speculation shit has been going on since snake oil salesmen saw someone else mining and wanted a piece of it

How can you defend your point so venomously when throughout decades your theories have proven nill

How can you sit and act as the righteous one despite being so blown the Fuck out over and over

Ooh boy, im so scared. I better buy a prius and not fart too much just in case i fuck up the world, right?

Fuck you and all the other retarded greens.

>a paradigm shifting discovery
No that would be anti-gravity. This is just more fearmongering.

It's already been proven, you idiots just refuse to listen.

The denialists and anti-greens say it ain't so, because Faux Noise told'em so.

>*turns on air conditioner*
What now, greentards?

Water is melting so what. Just means we have more water.
Polar bears eat people anyway. FUck them brah.

>Prove your theory
climatechange2013.org/images/report/WG1AR5_ALL_FINAL.pdf

>How can you defend your point so venomously when throughout decades your theories have proven nill
Actually we have been successfully projecting global temperature for decades while you idiots have consistently failed.

This image makes me want to go back to the dark age understanding of the world and burn these witches.

>we
You're not the ipcc

Anyways, fitting data doesn't mean shit if it's after the fact. 10 years ago, agw supporters said it would be 2+ degrees hotter. All the polar ice would be gone. Massive flooding etc etc.

Then it became obvious that was wrong. Climate scientists have had to continuously adjust the model further and further down. In fact, it's not even a model. It's just a line of best fit through data. There is no working explanation for why the predicted warming has the form it does.

All we need is a few more years like this year, and the ipcc will have to revise agw to some non linear bs.

Reminder that hockey stick man initially refused to disclose his methodology because people would just "use it to prove him wrong".

>the absolute state of american education

>water is melting
epic

>You're not the ipcc
Wow, what an intellectual.

>Anyways, fitting data doesn't mean shit if it's after the fact.
So you don't know what a projection is?

>10 years ago, agw supporters said it would be 2+ degrees hotter. All the polar ice would be gone. Massive flooding etc etc.
Who? When did they supposedly say these things would happen? I don't believe you.

> Climate scientists have had to continuously adjust the model further and further down.
I just gave you several models which did not go down over time. Which model are you talking about?

>In fact, it's not even a model. It's just a line of best fit through data. There is no working explanation for why the predicted warming has the form it does.
This is easily disproven, if you actually read anything about these models. Why are you lying?

ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/wg1/ar4-wg1-chapter8.pdf