Well?

well?

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Army their fruit flus that damage the female and leave her weak after mating with the intent of preventing other males from also mating her? Does that count as painful?

TIL cats dont reals. Neal Da grass tysonchickenwings, is a memelord. This must be a bait tweet.

Uhhh lions

Is Tyson actually an idiot? Based on his tweets and the debates I've seen him in, he comes across as borderline retarded.
It's particularly noticeable when he's in a debate with reputable, well-spoken scientists.

I like that, but I like Neal "smoke degrass" tyson better

No, I think he's actually just an idiot.

Well you can't say he is completly wrong on that.....
>the solution to our problem is the answer!

I hope for your sake you're trolling.

When I read those tweets without looking at the number of retweets, they paint the picture of the loneliest guy ever.

on the same vein as
>define [math]\sqrt2[/math] to be the solution to the question of what number squared gives [math]2[/math]
the reals really are one a flimsy foundation...

>Just an FYI : If scientists invented the legal system, eye witness testimony would be inadmissible evidence.

OY VEY.

Rudoph's nose --"You would even say it glows..."

Looking at the moon between your legs -- this is true, try it some time.

>Army their fruit flus
Neil plz leave

>right triangles with side lengths 1 don't exist
Okay then

>Sex is a choice
>Sex must be enjoyable for both parties
>Sex isn't about the dominant male raping the submissive female
>Females need to enjoy sex for it to occur

This dude is a fucking hack

>more evidence that my daughter is a Greek
I am Greek

>black science man criticizes black president man
>Veeky Forums still talks shit about him
Neil is not a fucking sjw like Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer Guy.

sqrt(2) is exp(2ln(2)) jackass

This is just 4 jackass.

meant exp(1/2ln(2))

Do you mean to claim that eye witness testimony is good evidence? If so then I have some bad news for you.

But ze Reich is cummin

It's really bad when you go to a top 5 engineering school and everyone goes crazy when Bill Nye or Black Science Man holds a talk. These people can do the work but they're so emotionally stunted. Humanitarian engineering is also making a big push here.

>durrr the only reason to dislike NDT is political

>BSM
patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/
Really made me think.

What is his point?

ducks

Unhackable systems, like emp-hardened ones, aren't that hard, we just won't exert the discipline.

Making a system unhackable is essentially making a system correct, with exploits being a category of incorrect behavior. To make computer hardware and software correct, they have to be simple. So right away, you have to cut out everything inessential, not just from the end product, but from the tools you build it with, because they have to be correct and well-understood as well. The software can't be made correct unless the hardware is not only correct, but with behavior that's simple to understand. So you can't just tell the software guys to make it unhackable, you have to start from designing the hardware for it.

Remote connectivity, nontrivial complexity, important: pick two.

he's so fucking stupid oh my god

I thought jews were the ones that used bogus "eye witness" testimony and "it was real for me" false memories to their advantage? At least I've heard /pol/friends claim that

I have a sucking fetish and this turns me on

can you name any system, organism, product or object that is completely fool proof and error free? you're talking about something that transcends physical limitations.

can you conceive of unhackable hardware immune to manipulation of physical forces operating beyond its own operation?

>you're talking about something that transcends physical limitations.
>immune to manipulation of physical forces operating beyond its own operation
Don't be an idiot.

He's talking about biological sex, you retards, that the differentiation between male and female physical characteristics has only helped species reproduce and evolve, not hindered them

He's obviously not.

Why are there so many /pol/tards on threads they're not qualified for lately? Serious question.

>he's talking about biological sex, you retards
LOL

It just has to not hurt for the dominant sex

Its like the ramblings of a stoner college student.
>curious we have spent more time congratulating people who have succeeded rather than encouraging people who have not
What a nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination

You gotta give itto hm, he is a genies

I don't see a huge problem here. Just a bunch of consciously silly tweets.

Female Preying Mantis behead the male after sex

> 2ln becomes 1/2ln.
This divides the outcome by 4

Truely the question of our time. The most important biological process resulting in a negative conditioning process.
>ppl think it don't be like it is
>but iet doo

The "you would" part means something along the lines of "it looks as though ___, but is really ___" So, it looks as though it glows, when it really reflects. He would be correct in that manner.

Although you could just say the whole song is silly, so the narrator stating that Rudolph having a very shiny nose is just his point of view, which could be skewed and since Santa did in fact use him to navigate through fog, the nose does give off light.

that doesn't even make sense you retard