how do they not?

no one really knows

Magic

Microgravity.

Check out CasuallyExplained on youtube

Currents of electrons in stable paths and orbits

Relativity.

Magnetism

This is the only explanation you will ever get that is correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8

still don't know

>physicists cant properly model paralel plates capacitors

This

This great infographic explained it once, it turns out when the planet was formed it trapped pieces of gravity inside the rocks, and when we dig them up they're what we know as magnets. Pretty cool huh?

Lol this fucking guy, what a moron. He doesn't know so he goes off on a tangent about Ice. Magnetism and dielectic forces control every force in the universe.

Pic related is how a magnet works, it is the only way a magnet CAN work.

Do you realize who that is?

Where can I read about this?

Ken Wheeler holds all the secrets and has hundreds of videos proving this is true. He is probably the only 100% legitimate magnet man on youtube, the rest are free energy/newage dumbshits. All his stuff is free, his book is free, he is retired and has invested countless hours in the study of magnetic/dielectric fields and has gone so far as to tattoo his own discoveries and lost knowledge on his arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=EghHIqWYzy8

I shit you not, anitigravity and a shitload of vastly superior technology is going to come because of this mans discoveries. I believe all of what he says after I did my own experiments with bismuth(most diamagnetic element) and neodymium magnets, it wasn't for levitation but heat generation from the warping of reciprocating magnetic fields.

Schizophrenia Monthly

>Trusting a board full of lying scientists

Electrons and their configurations... I guess

These threads are a laugh a minute. They don't belong on Veeky Forums, but the entertainment value makes it forgivable.