What the absolute fuck is happening?

What the absolute fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is anyone really surprised?

It is #Metoo season. That means that every woman is looking who they can blame for rape to get internet sympathy and even score interviews on TV (which obviously pay).

Basically, every rape accusation after the few original ones are most likely false. Just roasties being roasties trying to grab attention desperately. And no man is safe. Look at this, Neil is a liberal. He is on their side. But not even he is safe from getting thrown under the bus when a woman wants some attention. SAD

>I firmly believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty

Top kek. What happened to listen and believe? Doesn't apply when it happens to your side?

>Doesn't apply when it happens to your side?
What side?

I can't believe they literally started a rape accusation fad and called it "Me Too."

That's roasties for you. But what really settles the case and lets us know that all these accusations are false is the fact that it isn't police departments who are getting flooded with rape accusations, it is twitter.

Did twitter announce they are now the official rape accusation hotline or something? Kek. These people have no fucking shame. Just throw the nearest man under the bus and get instant media praise. Disgusting.

Reminder: none of this would occur if we took the Halalpill and turned women back into property.

twitter was a mistake.

Lmfao

I think it is more about entertainment than anything really.

FINALLY being a virgin who almost never goes on dates is going to pay off.

Considering the accuser is trying to sell people her personal brand of "black liberation yoga" on her website, I can't even fathom she has a shred of credibility.

New Atheism missionary

Huh? Where is that mentioned in the article? What the fuck? I think you forgot to use the Alex Jones water filter today, you are going crazy. Go quickly check your pepe folder, they may all have turned gay by now kek.

>black liberation yoga

Don't think about it. She is a woman. 99.9% of the time women don't even understand what they do or say. Just don't judge them too hard. Pretending they are conscious beings and not unconscious robots is the polite thing to do.

Allegations like this have been made before against Tyson. IIRC within the past couple of years a woman came forward and said he'd raped her while they were both at UT. No one really cared though because there wasn't a hashtag about rape trending at the time and everyone loves black science man. I don't recall how strong her case was but the evidence is irrelevant as to whether or not a story like that reaches the headlines.

I won't be surprised if this ends up like what happened with Bill Cosby. A bunch of little known incidents the media doesn't pick up eventually build up until it gets picked up by the media on a slow news day and explodes onto the front page of the papers.

I can't not think about it. It's so interesting that I almost want it to be successful just because of how absurd it is.

>and this position is called "the downward facing slave"
>very good. our next position is "the mandatory minimum sentence"
>excellent! now let's try "LBJ's Great Society"

I don't know man. Using retarded people for your own amusement is pretty terrible behavior.

but that's the only reason I even come to Veeky Forums

That's not how it works. I had who had never had sex in his life, be accused on two occasions that he raped someone. Why? Because his family was rich. One girl was pregnant. Paternity test showed it was someone else.

>but that's the only reason I even come to Veeky Forums
ftfy

that's what I originally typed
but I understand that there are boards on here where I am the retard

just waiting for his inevitable condescending tweet

>Today I had to go to court simply for procreating with another member of my own species in violation of artificially constructed laws.

This isn't news, this woman has been claiming this for years. She appears mentally unstable.

>black man raped someone
i dont see anything out of the ordinary.

>Where is that mentioned in the article
Literally 1 second of googling later....

>David Gregory McAfee (born February 23, 1989) is an American author and journalist. McAfee is an atheist and a critic of biblical literalism and has written six books. He has been cited as a writer who brings mainstream books about atheism to the mass market[1] and contributes to several rationalist and freethinking magazines. McAfee is the founder and president of the Party of Reason and Progress.
>>Bibliography[edit]
>Disproving Christianity: Refuting the World's Most Followed Religion. CreateSpace. 2010. ISBN 1-4515-5533-4.
>Disproving Christianity and Other Secular Writings (2 ed.). Dangerous Little Books. 2011. ISBN 0-9564276-8-5.
>Mom, Dad, I'm an Atheist: The Guide to Coming Out as a Non-believer. Dangerous Little Books. 2012. ISBN 978-1908675040.
>The Belief Book. Dangerous Little Books. 2015. ISBN 978-1908675316.
>McAfee, David G.; Harrison, Chuck; Rigsby, Casper (2016). The Book of Gods. Atheist Republic. ISBN 978-1533066763.
>Atheist Answers: Rational Responses to Religious Questions. Atheist Republic. 2016. ISBN 978-1541144200.
>No Sacred Cows: Investigating Myths, Cults, and the Supernatural. Pitchstone Publishing. August 2017. ISBN 978-1634311182.

His whole life literally revolves around being a fedora.

Fuck off to >>>/reddit/

Right above the fucking title.

Also,
>She also said Tyson was the reason she didn’t further pursue her dream of reaching the stars and becoming a full-fledged astrophysicist, and accused him of telling students they could pass Astronomy 101 if they gave him a blow job.
>Actual quote: "How does it feel to know that YOU are the reason there is one less [black] female galactic astronomer on this planet? Yes, YOU. How many freshman students did you give A’s to when they were failing? Were they really failing, or was that just an easy way to get free blow jobs?"

Being a galactic astronomer doesn't mean you're traveling to the fucking stars in the galaxy. Someone please tell these autists that being a popsci fedora does not fucking qualify you to talk about science.

On that note, I'm currently selling pic related.

It's a "rape accusation kit", which, as you can see, contains all the proof a woman needs to successfully derail a man's career with a rape allegation. Ladies, don't just settle for jealousy and bitchy stares...buy one today!

>Had to register as a sex offender for fulfilling a basic biological imperative across a female hominid's artificially conceived borders.

There doesnt need to be any evidence, or even probable cause. Just one roastie that thinks you would make a good piniata. So they swing the lawsuit stick and see how much money falls out. The only way to be totally safe is to be locked up in prison and penniless for your entire life.

Top fucking lel

>putting any value on a woman's word in the first place

>tfw never be accused of rape because you've never touched a girl

This started because of a blogpost from *2014*, way before the MeToo stuff

tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/

more like because you're poor

It's true. Neil "smoke degrasse" Tysonchickenwings raped me too with his twitter feed.

When well the legal system finally abolish eye-witness testimony without substantiating evidence?

>not believing everything a womyn says
Fuck off you sexist moron.

It's not just women. Men frequently abuse "eye witness" testimony, and even when men and women think they're telling the truth, very often they misremember things severely. People great overestimate their own memory. Even when nobody intends to lie, eye-witness testimony is trash that's only good for helping start an investigation, not for the court

>His whole life literally revolves around being a fedora.
>Fuck off to >>>/reddit/
>fedora

What are these retards doing on this board?

While is true that nobody can claim that there is no initial cause, or beginning, or infinity, or whatever may be defined by the word “God”, it’s also true that all religions of the world are pure inventions, all man-made, all just ways of trying to make sense of the world.

LOL

If a post contains the word reddit or fedora it's not worth replying to or reading (except this one)

finally a reason to dump my Neil DeGrasse missquotes folder

>missquotes
implying

>Look at this, Neil is a liberal
So was Weinstien. I'm no /pol/ conspiracy theorist, but he is literally a walking caricature of a sleazy Hollywood Jewish liberal.

This makes you an even bigger target though. Be careful user.

>it’s also true that all religions of the world are pure inventions, all man-made,

Based on your extensive (nonexistent) research in all the religions of the world I'm sure. Otherwise you would have to be some autistic nutjob to make such certain sweep generalizations with a complete lack of information on the issue.

>all just ways of trying to make sense of the world.

Literally applicable to all academic fields from science to history.

Just a public service announcement about quotes like these I know you might feel like he is a celebrity and nobody will take them seriously therefore its not a big deal, but you may not know what a person has been through and this shit is just evil in general, you wouldn't want someone making quotes like this about you, please don't do so for others. He is a human being and this could affect him. It would probably affect you and anyone reading this.

Nobody likes fedoras, including atheists. Fuck off to /reddit/

Go back to you faggot.

This type of bullshit leads to people going to hell, think about what I said. Don't fuck your own life up.

it leads to idiots who don't check sources running fake stories and later feeling embarrassed with the clusterfuck that ensues

>His whole life literally revolves around being a fedora.

kek

Holy fucking LOL. Hat trick

t. black science man

Highly underrated post

lmao

That's pretty interesting

10% interesting, 90% condescension.

So he's sarcastic, smart and interesting at the same time. Does it piss you off?

Unlubed anal sex

Such wisdom, who is the true owner of that quote?

What will bill Nye have to say about this?

He's right though.

The answer: red. Because turning your blood green doesn't change the fact the brain reacts to red more than green.

It'd only change if our eyes cold pickup another color faster due to the change of blood color in the eyes. That's the reason they are red and work zones use blaze orange and blaze yellow.

That comic is so reddit it hurts. Get out normie trash

>American women

Should they be blacklisted in terms of viable mates at this point? I really don't want to have deal with this kind of bullshit in the future or is this just something that happens once you reach a certain level of prestige and wealth?

and a 100% reason to examine the claim

kek

this whole thing comes from europe

I dont believe this, Tyson should be smart enough to rape a woman and get away with it, this is clearly a feminist witchhunt.

Is this bait?

The brain reacts to red more specifically because red is the colour of blood. Blood = bad and therefore triggers a danger response. Green = vegetation = water = good

(You)
The brains reacts to red because it's detected by only one cone and doesn't overlap with the others as much as green and blue overlap. Now go back to .

It doesn't matter about the cones. We're talking about the brains response to different inputs.

I think you better go to to work on your comprehension skills.

S-sauce
Asking for a friend

Yes, now why did that trait evolve?

Academic fields don't encourage people to cut baby penises, kill fags, or murder suicide for 72 virgins. gtfo this board cuck.

>Breaking news on the user sexual assault case. New findings show that user is a 30 year old virgin who has never had sexual contact with a woman. Simple desperation may have led to his sexual abuse of a colleague earlier this fall. Here to join us for an interview is Stacy, who went to user's high school.
>user was always... that weird guy in the corner, you know? And he was always giving me creepy looks.
>That's a shame, isn't it Stacy? Further development in the story: user often visited the counterculture alt-right website named Veeky Forums, where it's held that virgins of 30 years and older gain magical powers. Back to you, Tim...

You missed the memo. Blacks aren't allowed to think of themselves as any higher than slaves or prisoners, or they're considered "narcissistic", "arrogant", or "condescending"

Who said Islam is an academic field?

is that way

>when memes become true!

Take the Tleilaxu-pill and turn them into baby factories.

Because, red things in nature are poisonous more often than not.

What is happening?

Bandwagon effect + a definition of rape that gets looser and more nebulous by the day

derp

Someone post this on his twitter plz

finally this brainlet won't annoy me

Jumping into the shower naked is now literally rape so who knows.

I see more red apples and strawberries than any of that shit. You are retarded