These people get published

>these people get published

It's the future of writing. Would you prefer if such powers were kept secret?

At some point or another the real genius of our generation will emerge, and these mediocrities that are the darlings of the idiot critics will be forgotten like so much dandelion fluff.

Yes. The responsibility of art should be placed with the intelligent.

>tumblr: the book

We've gone too far. Someone turn back time and stop the internet from being invented.

I bet all 153 of her followers will buy it.

Literature is a dead medium fampai. Even if your precious genius appears, he will be buried as a footnote of academia

>I bet all 153 of her followers will buy it.

57,280, actually. How many do you have?

>her father's neglect
these people are parodies of themselves
can they do nothing except be stereotypes?

Exactly. Just like every in single generation before.

Can you?

No.

Exactly. Just like *in every* single generation before.

I might be mildly dyslexic.

What do you even mean by that

Can you kill yourself?

Yes.

its a "Veeky Forums shit talks a book it's never read" thread

Right? How is this book any different than watching an episode of Dr. Phil?

I doubt it
Our ability and willingness to document low quality information is growing at an exponential rate.

>implying all of you wouldn't have sex with her

>actually knowing that

Hey Darcie. Shouldn't you go back? No one here is going to buy your shit even if you shill it. At best someone will pirate it just to post funny quotes and laugh at you.

Reminder:
>buy it
>scan it
>format and upload it
>return it

I get you, friend.

And of course you're right. And is wrong, because talent and genius always wins out, if not in its own time then in posterity.

Like Melville. Melville was overlooked in his own time, but with hindsight and study we know he's the greatest genius of his generation, and that, for example, Mark Twain is nothing but a hack.

women are for sex, not reading

Yes, those people do get published. Because they have something to say. And why aren't YOU published yet? Surely your work is worthy of acclaim?

Right, exactly. Which isn't to say that great works don't get lost (sad but true) but truly poor works do get lost in time.

Disagree about Twain though!

Our generation's geniuses will not express themselves through novels.

fugg

all those snap stories will be lost in time

*its

it's gonna be me, get ready buddy, remember my name

the actual followers were way fewer, she had a spam bot following her with like 20k followers. she admitted it herself.

Bots. A lot of them. Plus, don't be such a fool.