Think hard

Think hard

4, 5, 3, 6, 8, 7, 2, 1

path to 3 is blocked, 3 4 and 5 never fill up

Only 6

None of them

number 3 motherfucker

6 because the pipe to 3 is blocked

I ran a simulation and it honestly depends on the speed of the flow. If it's fast, 1 would fill up first. If it's slow and steady, 3 would fill up first

3 and 6 are blocked. Stupidest picture in a while, probably 1 given enough flow and viscosity

Only 6. The water level is always going to be equal across or (x)axis.

What if its windy?

It's 8, the path to 3 and 6 is blocked, 7 has a hole on the bottom which means the liquid will drip down to 8.

so is the pipe to 6

8 is the only correct answer, 3 is blocked in halfway in the pipe and the exit going to 6 is also blocked. 7 has a hole which leads to 8 which is comepletely intact and fine

8 the other paths are rigged in some way

This

Holy shit didn't see the 8 down there

its a trick question, answer is 1...

Non can be filled idiots it will all run out of 7

>all these people not answering 8
Wow.

Nvm didn't see eight.

it depends

6 because the path on the left side is blocked

Me again.

Ah crap you're right it's actually 8, the way to 6 is blocked too

>he didn't notice the black hole between 7 and 8
kek brainlet

Why do you post facebook cancer here?

Im only 13 so im not that smart but it really depends on how fast the water is coming out if its coming out really fast cup number 1 will fill up first but if its coming out slow cup number 2 will fill up first(sorry for my grammer)

lol.

the flow into 7 looks larger than the flow out of the bottom

so would 7 fill first since it is filling faster than it can drain? or would 7 draining fill 8 before 7 could fill completely

underage b&

3 then 5 then 4

Considering the sneaky blockages, it would depend entirely on the size of the open pipes, the size of the hole in the bottom of 7, the rate of flow, and the viscosity of the liquid. With different variables in each, it could be 1, 7, or 8.

fpbp to such a shit thread