Jobs in the future will require an IQ of 130+ due to automation

>tfw your IQ is 115

Should I just end my life Veeky Forums? It seems in the near future the world simply won't have any use for us low IQ brainlets anymore.

theinstitute.ieee.org/ieee-roundup/blogs/blog/will-automation-kill-or-create-jobs
linkedin.com/pulse/ai-rewriting-john-keynes-equation-employment-denis-sproten?trk=eml-email_feed_ecosystem_digest_01-hero-0-null&midToken=AQHmo1_qHzLgKw&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=19NA2Uk_Abg7E1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZFH4wCLVXY
thereformedbroker.com/2017/10/16/just-own-the-damn-robots/
youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a current IQ of 130. People are getting smarter overall so iq is constantly being readjusted so 100 is the median. Plus not like we need retards doing anything other than manual labor.

>in near future
Look I don't disagree with statement that AI will take control over most of the jobs but near future? I don't think so. Maybe in 100 years or more. So you don't have to worry about it. Just my opinion.

Probably. I thought I could make it with 115 IQ but my brain is just too slow to do complex tasks. Hard work is a meme.

>People are getting smarter overall

[citation needed]

Bait too obvious

I am going to be a meat popsicle.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZFH4wCLVXY

You're going to be a NEET anyway, so you may as well live the NEET life and do science experiments for outlandish things in your own time.

You aren't properly taking into account all the variables. Take population growth for instance.

STEM graduates will be the new homo sapiens sapiens. Everyone else will be the new homo sapiens neanderthalensis.We all know what happened last time.

"math geniuses writing algorithms..."

pretty sensationalized and buzzwordy. even if you're into measuring IQ, "genius" is 140 not 130 iirc.

at any rate 115 is the top third of the population so you're ahead of the game

But I'm a workforce automation developer and I'm pretty sure my IQ is an average 100 at best.

Sshhh, you can't be good at anything unless you have high IQ.

ah, I see you are an enlightened Rick and Morty fan as well.

Automation is so people sub 130 iq won't have to work, dumbass

The 130+ iq people will just continue optimizing ad revenue until the jobs go to 140+ and so on. Eventually automation will eliminate work.

even today a lot of people work in entertainment or close to it. in the future we will have more tv sows, more "funny" things and people will be mostly employed in entertainment. it is like in Idiocracy movie. i guess, you do not need to be intelligent to entertain others.

Robots will fill the wal-mart stores
and maybe some "Designer" shops
but people will still value the craft of the human hand and all the imperfections that come with it.

If automation comepletley replaced human labour, we woulnd't have antique/muscle cars
and people woulnd't be gaga over antiques/antiquing, as well as the formative experience of creating in itself.
People will use automation for "industrial design" but to claim that we will be reading comics, and books, and videogames made completely by AI is absurd.
The fact that humanity collectively worries about retaining human characteristics means that there will still be niche's for human ingenuity.

By the time we reach that point working will be optional and we'll have a basic universal income. If not, society will collapse under riots.

Just make sure you acquire plenty resources before that and earn yourself a place in the upper class.

>By the time we reach that point working will be optional and we'll have a basic universal income.
lol, no. The people in power have been concerned about overpopulation for a long time. What do you think the FEMA camps are for?
Holocaust 2.0, this time it'll be the final solution to the brainlet problem.

a 119 iq brainlet here and you definitely don't need any higher iq to write programs lol

thereformedbroker.com/2017/10/16/just-own-the-damn-robots/

That only works with basic income
Which only works if the state owns the machines

>thinking AI will be anything but a convenient tool for the next 200 years
We're nowhere near a general intelligence that can work without human input.

I got 133 on Mensa's IQ test under timed exam conditions. How accurate is it?

Also what's the cutoff point for brainlet by this board's standards?

>tfw 109

How come Jews have proportionally shrunk way more than any other major religion?

Oh wait... I remember now. Kek.

The mean is only increasing because other countries are modernizing, no one is getting smarter, and of everyone got smarter, wouldnt that just move the goal post you fucking tard?

Low fertility rate most likely and they don't allow conversions to Judaism

my retard friend in Quantitative Reasoning took the mensa iq test and got 150, I wouldn't trust it for shit even though its mensa

>People are getting smarter overall
Like in that Idiocracy movie. youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

just make sure that if you have kids do it with a 160 iq science girl so they dont get enslaved

So jobs will actually matter in the future?

I'm quite fine with this.

>eating the bait

>implying they wont kill off the smart people
brainlets make for docile goyim