Who /electricalengineer/ here?

Who /electricalengineer/ here?
Feels good to be smarter than brainlet physicists and even brainleter non-electrical engineers.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mK4ztRN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_crystallography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're not smarter than physicists though
the fact the category is so broad ("natural science" even includes math ???) means it has a lot of noise.

>he doesn't that the every phenomena in the universe is caused by magnetism and the dielectric (incorrectly referred to as the "Bloch wall" by the brainlet atomists).

Doesn't mean you're not in the 10th percentile

Why don't protons repel each other in the nuclei of atoms?

>TFW you could have been an electrical engineer but your dad does that so you don't wanna, but now everyone laughs because you're biomedical eng.

>being jealous of muh electronics

Biomedical is 1000x harder and cooler

Why would being an MD require high IQ? It's just crystallized intelligence (aka the most brainlet form of IQ).

discord.gg/mK4ztRN

Here we go again...

HAVING AN HIGH IQ DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU'RE INTELLIGENT

That test covers only logical reasoning and few other aspects.

Never heard of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

????

I find really disturbing using a bullshit statistic to justify your inferiority complexes.

Maybe the Janitor of your university has an IQ of 110 and is better than you at logical reasoning, but chose another life path for many possible reasons.

t.brainlet

Worse still, biology and biochemistry.and labbio

>protons
>neutrons
>electrons
>photons
>tons,trons, and particles of any kind

It's called, "magnetism" and the "dielectric inertial plane".

>Natural science is one of the few fields that go over 130IQ
>Even the best electric engineers can't come close to 130
>B-BUT WE HAVE A BETTER AVERAGE I-IT'S TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENCE IN SAMPLE SIZE AND HOW EXTREMELY SPECIFIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IS COMPARED TO A SAMPLE CONSISTING OF EVERY NATURAL SCIENCE
I think YOU are the real brainlet here.

Ahh, so you're retarded. Wakarimashita.

From what I take it, you understand nothing except the garbage quantum glue they had you huffing. If you think you can explain what a field is then be my guest, be sure to copyright that discovery too because you'll be the first.

>b-but my Maxwell equations

descriptions are not explanations. ;O

>I don't understand physics so it must be wrong
rEaLLy MaKEs mE ThInK

>Physics and metaphysics are different things!

SHIGGY DIG DOGGERINO

>Physics and metaphysics are different things!
exactly
metaphysics are inane ramblings for autists and not science or math
it's not even good philosophy (e.g. analytic). it's just shit

So you don't believe atoms exist, huh?

Well, I'd suggest looking at some pictures of them then and at least trying to understand the physics before you try to disprove them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_crystallography

I'll ask again since you seem to lack basic reading comprehension:

Why don't the protons inside of atoms repel each other?

You don't belong on Veeky Forums, don't think anybody here finds chuckles in your shitty memes. If you can't talk like a normal human being then I'd suggest

>copying what the other guy told you to flame people you don't like
t. faggot

No because I am not an atomist. Wow so x-rays were used...and that means what?

>there are these things called atoms, they're mostly empty space. Then when you look at them really really close you can see that they're....mostly empty space. Maybe if we keep looking closer and closer, these "fields" will disappear completely and turn into particles that don't move at all and can be accurately seen and explained!

You are an absolute moron if you think that an atom exists and is comprised of anything other than fields, inertia and the loss of inertia . And no fields are not particles.

do you realize vector fields are abstractions used to model certain relationship between objects and forces exerted between them?

Actually we're 2 different people. I'm the one of the first post and the one above here... who the hell are you actually? Haha

P.S. I find those t.memes disturbing too

Learn to write complete sentences or your precious IQ will stay to the level of an average toaster

>"there's these things called gravitons!"
>"Magical particles that appear out of nowhere are bumping around with no regard or relation to anything else!"
>"Time exists! We record things JUST AFTER IT HAPPENS to prove that time exists!
>"Lol magnetic monopoles can totally exist! Just wait until xxsuperconductor/resistor/graphenexx comes out to prove it!"
>"The speed of light is constant except for when it isn't!"
>"an object at rest stays at rest even though no object is ever at rest!"
>Something can come from nothing, it's how the universe came to be. It doesn't make sense, but it makes the most sense to us!
>"The earth will be suffer from global war-uh i mean climate change in 20XX"
>"Gender is a spectrum! I identify as the color green!"
>Even though math is a language, it's somehow special and can prove how the universe works.

Metaphysics and physics are the same thing. Get mad and stay mad.

>"Time exists! We record things JUST AFTER IT HAPPENS to prove that time exists!

You literally contradicted yourself.

>"Lol magnetic monopoles can totally exist! Just wait until xxsuperconductor/resistor/graphenexx comes out to prove it!"
Who said that? Nobody did.

>"The speed of light is constant except for when it isn't!"
It is, in a vacuum.

>"an object at rest stays at rest even though no object is ever at rest!"
You don't understand what rest means.

>Something can come from nothing, it's how the universe came to be. It doesn't make sense, but it makes the most sense to us!
Nobody says that, nobody dares to pretend we understand what happened before big bang.

>Even though math is a language, it's somehow special and can prove how the universe works.
Nobody is saying our physical models are literally the way universe works. It's simply a mathematical abstraction that fits and predicts the observed data.

Why do I bother lmao

see

I hate the IQ meme too, but you need to kys. Also, your posts reek of underage newfag.

Are you drunk or what?

Get a good sleep and read again what you wrote tomorrow, maybe you'll understand it then.

>You literally contradicted yourself.

sarcastically, because time does not exist.

>It is, in a vacuum.

ahaha.
A pure vacuum cannot exist. Wrap your head around that for a minute.

>You don't understand what rest means.
Inert. If you can find something in the universe that doesn't move then be my guest. Nothing is ever at rest, everything is always in motion. Do not argue, you will be always be wrong.

>Nobody says that, nobody dares to pretend we understand what happened before big bang.
>big bang
Atomism everyone.

>Nobody is saying our physical models are literally the way universe works. It's simply a mathematical abstraction that fits and predicts the observed data.

So atoms don't exist then? Glad we're on the same page.

I hate to go full autist, but why the fuck do you space your posts that way. What the fuck is wrong with you? I keep seeing shit like this more often. Are your browsers forcing you to do this somehow? Fuck man.

The joke being that these are all things that "science" has theorized. Complete and utter nonsense, which is why I stated:

Metaphysics, and physics are the same thing. One just uses the language of math to convey their bullshit.

Reddit spacing phone posters

>Why don't protons repel each other in the nuclei of atoms?
Because the strong force is much more powerful than the electromagnetic force at that tiny distance, of course. Quark interactions and all.

That is a very unfortunate combination. Fuck.