Redpill me on richard feynman was he a hack?

redpill me on richard feynman was he a hack?

dude was a genius in the truest sense

read the book 'surely you're joking mr feynman!'

aside from the fact that he learnt calculus at 15, was a putnam fellow, won the nobel prize, helped invent the atomic bomb, got a phd from princeton and pioneered the field of QED and quantum computing, he did tons of cool shit too (like try LSD, perform at the carnival in brazil and hook up with stage dancers in vegas all the time)

he talks about how he'd get excited about math and physics and applying stuff he learned to seemingly random things, like describing the shape of water out of a tap and how plates wobble when they're thrown up

>read the book 'surely you're joking mr feynman!'

dude its an autobiography.... of course it paints him in a positive light...

feynman was incredibly gifted and deserved his nobel prize, no question, had a deep intuition for physics and saw applications where others did/do not

also was known as a massive prick and sexist while he was alive

don't make people heros kids

No but he was an atheist so his head was messed up a bit... but not as badly as Schrodinger.

>sexist
lmao

>sexist
>make people heros
You have to fo back

>sexist
>bad

I too believe in invisible magic people.

Did we read the same book? The message I got from "Surely You're Joking..." was that Feynman was an insufferable, probably mildly aspy 'jokester' who drove everyone around him mad.

>Learned calculus at 15
You merely adapted to the mathematics. I was born in it. Molded by it.

I too am smart enough to call my opponents funny names

>god is real, j-just trust me bro
The least you christfags could do is get your anachronistic book to match up correctly with the archaelogical record.

>being a demiurge worshiping christcuck
shiggy diggy doo

>can't even tell which books are the Jew books and which books are the Jesus books
Seriously nigger, they even group them by "new" and "old" in the table of contents for (you).

>being a freethinking™ conformist
>2017
ishyddt

>hasn't even heard of the demiurge
>thinks i'm a filthy fedora
brainlet

>Demiurge
>In the Platonic, Neopythagorean, Middle Platonic, and Neoplatonic schools of philosophy, the demiurge is an artisan-like figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe

based bongo playing scientist

still couldnt hold a candle to von neuman though

>anachronistic book

A book written a thousand years after the fact gets a few minor details wrong, wow so surprising. Like it never happens with other late historical texts.

If you want a really anachronistic book, look into the book of Mormon.

>brainlet can look up wikipedia
congrats, you want a prize or something?

>sexist

Why even bring this up? Dude won the Nobel for Physics, unless he Cosbied a bunch of women I literally do not care that he was sexist.

>god is real, j-just trust me bro

You don't need to trust me, just research the source material.

I also read that book. I remember reading that he didn't try LSD because he was afraid of harming his mind, he did try ketamine though, and possibly cannabis. He also experimented a little bit with sensory deprivation tanks.

women are worthless

lol top kek

Most kids around the world learn calculus at 15 years of age, or before.

I don't see that's how an achievement.

Also his nobel prize basically happened because nothing else really interesting happened. When your prize is for just for 'furthering the field of QED' then you know you won it because nothing else was done that year.

Not a hack, but just a step above pop scientists of today like Brian Cox.

>When your prize is for just for 'furthering the field of QED' then you know you won it because nothing else was done that year.

He created the renormalization mathematics and Feynman diagrams necessary to make the mathematics behind QED possible. You barely know what you're talking about. His work is a foundational part of why QED exists.

>He made QED maths
Wrong. QED was a natural part of quantum physics. It existed way before 1965. Dirac is attributed as the first one to write about QED. Obviously, maths would follow suite.

>He created the renormalization mathematics
Wrong. Feynman Diagrams used renormalisation though.

It seems all Feynman could do was draw 'pretty' pictures. Nothing like actual physicists like Dirac and Hamilton, people who would make Feynman look like the Amerinigger he is.

t. actual retard

best fuckin physicist to be inspired by if you don't have an iq above 130 desu.

probably the only guy that gives me hope to be able to learn quantum mechanics

Best physicist to get inspired by in general. Even if you know you can do something, the fun and excited way he approached science is something everyone should strive for.

THIS kid is the shit.

There's nothing inspiring about him. If he hadn't done grad school research on Manhattan project, he would have been unknown. He was in the right place at the right time.

>He was in the right place at the right time.
That's literally everyone in the history books, though.

>Obviously, maths would follow suite.

this is a bold claim from a brainlet who has probably never co-authored anything worth the paper it's printed on

Feynman was no doubt a smart guy, although my impression reading his autobiographies was that he could be pretty manipulative and took advantage of people whenever he could.

something something echo

I don't get it

>Feynman was no doubt a smart guy, therefore he took advantage of people whenever he could.

FTFY

is that the guy from kill bill