Dreamed of being a physicist as a kid

>dreamed of being a physicist as a kid
>Hawking and Einstein are my heroes
>consume every Physics related information I can find
>later in life take IQ test
>115
>give up because I'll never be good at Physics thanks to my brainlet IQ

What are some high risk manual labor jobs fit for someone like me?

115 is more then enough to be a physicist. Try experimental physicist, don't have to worry too much about the math and you get to play with lasers.

This. Since you are involving IQ are just 10points below Feynman. Thats something, you can succeed provided that you work for it. Usually people give up on their study due to psychological shit like depression so get gecked up if you think there might be something wrong with you.

>more than enough
No. It's more than enough to suffer through school and get a meme degree that you can't use properly

>pleb who cares about his IQ score

you fuck it's just a number, get over it

>manual labor
That's what 99% of physics is.

This user has it right. %99 of physics is boring shit. The %1 of it is truly amazing but will it be worth it for you?

Same. If only someone in my life had sat me down, had a heart to heart and shown me the impossible odds of becoming a great physicist I could of saved years of my life and thousands of dollars.

If you really loved physics you'd continue to pursue it regardless of the struggle and pain.

I guess I just liked the glow of solving a problem before others with people calling me smart. Real physics outside of high-school is like that wolf of wall street scene; so abstract and contradictory that it's a fugazi and no one really understands it.

Love my high iq. Didn't get into physics until I was 20 and already at college. Now top of my class.
Must suck being a brainlet.

I know plenty of people who have very high IQs who end up doing nothing with their lives. You already passed them. Why not keep going?

you should not pursue something like science for the sake of narcissistic pleasure

Yes, I know and I'm not. But if you're the type of person in high-school who has Hawking and Einstein are your heroes, physics can be one of the only things that make you happy and give you an identity.

You fucking nigger go back to physics

physics is shit and stale
do computer science/ai instead

Is this a meme or what?

I honestly can't tell anymore.

>you should not pursue something like science for the sake of narcissistic pleasure

why not? is it not enough that you better yourself, you need to do so with a certain intent?

>dreamed of being a mathematician as a kid
>take IQ test
>105
>about to get my Maths PhD this year
>mfw IQ threads on Veeky Forums

Was that an online IQ test or a real one?

dude classic. now you can give bad grades to your uni students that are smarter than you and have the right answers. you are a perfect fit for a prof job in 2018. just kill them with semantics and contribute to the destruction of knowledge good job

>parents make me take an IQ test when I was 7 because i was crazy good at school
>152
>me now
>living the NEET life right after my CS3
pic closer to the truth than I like to believe

Follow your bliss.

This.

Can vouch, 158 tested IQ, kept nearly killing myself to the point that i fucked up everything related to school. Applying yourself is more important than IQ.

>being this mad that you cant format your papers and amswers corretly

>fallen for the (((IQ))) meme
How many will continue to masturbate around a literal number instead of doing what the gotta do?

Brainlets who can't into physics get into Mechanical engineering