Help at preparing for an exam

I have an exam in two days, any tips?
e.g. How many hours to sleep, what to eat for breakfast, what to eat at the exam, etc?

>eat at the exam

how to spot a brainlet

Will you help?

Sleep 8 hours. Dont stress out. Eat some high energy foods.

study whenever you're awake, only sleep 4 hours before the exam, eat once every day to cut down on cooking time, abuse coffee

don't stress, i know it's hard and i probably will stress in my exam but when you take it easy, from personal experience, i answer much better, think faster and answer better

>Not eating the exam

Best exam prep:

-Start studying at least two days before the day of the exam (that means at least two full days of studying)
-Sleep at least 8 hours the night before the exam
-Eat 2 or 3 hours before the exam so that you are not full and not hungry during the exam.
-Leave for the school at least an hour earlier than you need to, just in case something unexpected happens on the way
-Put several kleenexes in your pocket in case you get a runny nose during the exam

bring a piss jar

stop browsing shitty internet sites

Have you considered banging a text book on ur head?Sit and study there isn't a hax way to learn faster unless you plan on cheating on the exam.The only thing you can do if you aren't already doing it is to learn the basics , cover a biger field then move on to details

>not eat out the professor

I've heard that eating your teacher gives you all his knowledge. Where else could the knowledge go to?

>falling for the college meme

I don't get you faggots that act like this, if you do your god damn homework, read your fucking book, and understand the material than you don't need to run around like a fucking cunt.

It's not a god damned marathon it's just a proof of proficiency. If you're proficient than you have nothing to worry about, if you are not proficient than what the fuck are you doing? Do you WANT a job? Are you serious about the education you are paying 10's of thousands of dollars per semester for an education that you will be expected by a future employer to be proficient with.

You should be putting in effort to know and understand every god damn day, exam days/weeks are the best. Those are your days to rest and relax as they usually consist of zero or minimal homework.

You sound like the cunt that doesn't go to class and trys to learn everything in a day or two before an exam; maybe you get a c but the day you want into an interview you'll be laughed the fuck out and wind up one of these cucks "I have a stem degree and $100k in loans but can only find work at a starbucks".

That's how that works out for you, I highly suggest you make some dramatic changes to your habits.

Whoa there! Cool down hothead!

underconnected autism brain and poor executive function

Made me realize I need to change my habits thanks!

how to spot a fucking low self esteem cuck, all alpha male chads eat during exams, fucking faggot.

Life pro tips !
Thanks m8

Bring a new bottle of water with you and when you feel like getting up and leaving crack it open sit back relax and take a few deep breaths and murder the rest of the exam

Why do you think so, if I may ask?

>Start studying at least two days before the day of the exam
found the high schooler

just crack it open or drink it as well?