What if they try to ban science and math because of white privilege?

What if they try to ban science and math because of white privilege?

>inb4 the slipery slope is not real

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 the slippery slope is not real
It's not. Cased closed. Go purchase a tinfoil hat somewhere.

Doesn't really matter. White countries are not the only ones producing research in science and math. If you get banned from doing it then that just means more contracts and grants for me.

they said the same about gays, transgenders, otherkinds and pedos.

If you take a test to join something like say, a branch of the armed services or a union in America, the tests have been stripped of any difficult math or science questions within the past 20 years.

I know for a fact that here locally it was done in an effort to step up minority recruiting(black people) it didn't help(like over a period of 25 years of concerted effort didn't help) so they are just focusing on immigrants to fulfill minority quota now.

Commies are anti-intelectual, want remove people don't agree with them, a lot cases of commies burn,destroy,ban books and kill or death camp intelectual or scientifics.

Slippery slope is real because humans can be conditioned. This is something we discovered over a century ago, moron.

>Slippery slope is real
>Therefore we should not change any laws at all in fears that "conditioning" will make people go to the absurd extremes of some changed law

When did I ever say that second part?

You just pulled a textbook strawman.

You are trying to argue that because we fight racism and this usually means we take away the privileges of white people, we will eventually get to banning white people from doing science or some shit.

First of all, I'm not OP.

Secondly, science shows that the races have different levels of intelligence and aggression, which means allowing low-intelligence, high aggression races to flood into your country is self-destructive behavior. The left has been able to get away with denying the science of race because political correctness has kept the study of gene-trait mapping slow and they control most media and punish anyone who speaks the truth, but as our understanding grows and our anonymous free speech spreads the truth, they will have to take drastic measures if they want to keep the truth hidden.

The left already tries to ban speech they disagree with (and they actually do ban it in Europe) so it's not like banning the study of certain topics is any worse than that. (What is study without speech anyway?)

Of course, they'll never be able to stop East Asians from studying and revealing the truth. East Asians will likely save the world from the dysgenics crisis (and bring back the white race if it had gone extinct).

Science shows that the low-intelligence race is white people (Proof: white people invented communism, see Karl Marx). Science also shows that the high-aggression race is white people (Proof: See slavery.)

Does this mean we have to deport all white people?

>white people invented communism, see Karl Marx
Karl Marx was a JEW.
>Source en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx

Communism was invented by the JEWS!
>Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Engels, Lenin, Trotsky were JEWS!

The savage races will be bred into extinction in our eugenic future.

Maybe some people will keep the savage physical appearance and shape, but the brains will be all white/asian/jewish.

Nevar 5get.

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether these teachers are trying to brainwash kids or show kids how fucked up social sciences really are.

So this is the power of liberal (((science)))... woah

>Maybe some people will keep the savage physical appearance and shape, but the brains will be all white/asian/jewish.

By CRISPR the Brains will be white/asian/jewish

Then we'll run out of science and math people, and have to offshore all the science and math skill, leaving us worse off then we were.

Politicians are stupid.

>2017
>wanting to learn stuff and be educated

W-wait, I have privileges?

if they do, it will solely to try to get the masses to get less educated making them easier sheep to control. The right and left have pockets of anti-intellectualism, right has it in the form of extreme religiosity which is easy to spot while the left has anti-intellectualism in the form of fake intellectualism (humanities).

go buy an exit mask somewhere

>(((Karl Marx)))
>white

>actaully retarded

Just like fascists

>jew

Jewish is a religion you fucking morons, not a race. Most jews are white as fuck.

t. jew

It's a religion or a race depending on whether it fit's /pol/'s narrative

That's what I've observed too. You typically see SJW types saying that insulting muslim is racist and then you immediately see /pol/ saying
>Ackkshualee muslim is a religion not a race so I am not racist for saying death to all sandniggers

/pol/tards are truly retarded.

It would only happen in the west.

And China would laugh at the retard westerners stepping back what, 1,000 years LOL

sure hand the world to China,