Evolution isn't real

evolution isn't real

evolution is pseudoscience

EVILution is about as real as ROUND EARTH. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

why so scared?
just because god didnt personally bake you in his unstoppable human oven?

Fuck off prottie and/or troll.

Die fucking prot. You don't deserve to post that cross.

Please provide an alternative theory that matches with the scientific research results.

this but unironically

#notmypope

nothing is real t.b.h.

Not OP, but the theory that the universe was created with the intent to deceive us, and so looks older than it is, had "light on the way," with rocks full of fossils that imply a history that didn't really happen, etc. would also accord with pretty much any set of research results that might possibly come up.

Would not be falsifiable UNLESS the Universe was created to fool us for awhile, but not forever.

I don't subscribe to such a theory, but it would meet the conditions of your request.

Evolution, "the right amount of killing-pressure needs to be sustained continually for millions of years, not too much, not too little, oh and random very beneficial mutations need to happen for no reason, and they need to keep happening until the species fundamentally changes into another species...over millions of years. Oh and we have no evidence of this happening."

Dumbest theory in science.

>oh but a species that looks kinda like this one died before it! therefore one species EVOLVED into the other!

double digit IQ biology.
not even being ironic at this point evolution is a meme

>I don't understand thing
>And I'm going to very confidently share my uneducated opinion about it
hmmmmm

>he fell for the fossils and natural selection memes
>fish can turn to mozart, given enough time and randomness
lmao

looks like someone is going to hell

I hate fags and I'm an atheist. What does that make me?

If you feel deceived by your own life then you might be paranoid.

Could you provide a scientific source?

Listen up rebel against God, God will not ever have any of this evolution funny business. Evolution is a satanic "theory"!

Everything and everybody just sprung into existence as it is last Thursday.

Francis is an antipope. The others are ok