Why do chemists get paid so little?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
youtube.com/watch?v=oeMdX_9fBnI
youtube.com/watch?v=sRuTxH03CJM
youtube.com/watch?v=3zQ53oXITyk
youtube.com/watch?v=oZnf5Uckdug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what you get for falling for memes and not choosing engineering.

Choosing a subject you're not interested in is kinda silly my friend.

Enjoy getting paid nothing, brainlet

Is money now the sole determining factor of value? You're very narrow minded, definetely a brainlet that has never examined the philosophical underpinnings of modern western culture.

make meth if you want more money

Chemistry related majors are one of the best paid if not the best paid. The only academic career that I’ve heard of which pays more is medicine.

Demand and supply. And demand is not the same as what society really needs to advance or improve life expectancy or quality of life. That is the case for most of science.

Also the profession is dominated by women and that tends to drive salaries down.

>what is engineering

Chemical and petroleum are the best paying engineering majors.

But they're not chemists.

Enjoy your formula sheet, engie

>Chemistry related

OP could’ve meant chemist as a umbrella term.

., chemists please make the neptune layer of our atmosphere with nasa please trust the divine infinite unity the difinity ,.

., hot bare for tank when atmosphere neptune shield for cold here stay temperature safe please get colder ,.

Because there are so many chemists and the jobs are so much like rote labor.

Let's see two prominent examples:
1) Rex Tillerson: He is a chemist who started working at one of the biggest firms in the world at a really early stage of the industry. This means he was rare. A strong leader and businessman who is also a scientist? Now that's a catch, at least back in the day. So, of course, he was promoted up the ass until he was literally leading the corporation he used to simply do menial work for.

2) The guy who discovered a cheap purple dye. He became rich because he did a massive discovery. Today's typical chemist job is not at all about discovery. It is just about carrying out some list of steps that someone else designed for you. This is not too far from just being a Mc Donald's cashier.

., the time is now animation heroes ,.

>not being born into money
lol you guys are wasting your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU

this is continuously sid the blonde trap man that never wanted to wear dancing platform shoes dancing this hard since pre-studio 54 times the lemon chased by browns of every genders told and unspoken yet that were there

you don't even need to invoke that continental philosophy meme. Ideally you should be smart enough to run a successful small business while attending school and studying what you like. If you cannot handle that then life isn't for you!

rich people with money donate to science and chemistry stay safe

., japanese flags you are more than brainlets the source bled is within you also ,.

., japan can care for their children japan smart the group can get into schedules japan alive ,.

., shgesu is real japan ,.

., science with chemistry super calculations must help to sustain the electric dipole system for weather control around the globe ,.

., the people electric have schematics time to socialize with facescript or via electrical guilds ask the guild leaders to contact old friends via catalogue friends , conventions links , direct guild contacts , and technological authorities for help be peaceful and nice friendly please ,.

., < to the tune of beauty and the beast theme > and then and then and then < repeated throughout the song > ,.

?! japan heard a song !.

Sounds boring. I don't want a business. I'd rather spend by time going to the gym and spending time with my gf when I'm not studying. You're wasting your best years working, loser.

And I never invoked continental philosophy. So it's twice now you've demonstrated you don't have a clue about anything.

., neptune axis rotation for help ,.

., modern art can help to save science and the world ,.

., artists of the genders helping to save science with neptune and art thanks be to the divine infinite unity the difinity ,.

., the power to save neptune is in honeydew ,.

>71
., japan advises the energy alignment art repetitions be of honeydew for the neptune atmosphere update ,.

., that system of planet to fruit pairing is probably how every atmosphere builds in their own way so ask the biologists and botanists to help and the entertainment along with mystery people ,.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeMdX_9fBnI

youtube.com/watch?v=sRuTxH03CJM

youtube.com/watch?v=3zQ53oXITyk

youtube.com/watch?v=oZnf5Uckdug

., a special heat melt to that music that melts heat of the desert please share ,.

you can study what you're interested, nobody is stopping you. just don't complain about shit pay or possibly not being able to retire if that's the life you chose

.? θε ρυνε φορ ψεαχε ιν γυΔαισμ χουλΔ βε εφνφ βυτ ωε ρεξυιρε ηελψ σορτινγ θατ το Δισχερν ψλεασε ασΧ αν εΔυχατεΔ γεωιση ινΔιφιΔυαλ ,.

!? εφνφ χουλΔ βε θε γεωιση συμβολ φορ ψεαχε -\-\- εφνφ ασ γεωιση ψεαχε ΘανΧσ Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

What chemistry master is gonna get me the most moneys?

Because chemistry is best know for creating 20 tons of toxic waste for every kilogram of actually desired material.

I'm not complaining, I'm asking a question

What the fuck happened here? Is this the robot revolution?

ikr wtf is this shit

I will gladly higher any chemist to whip up a batch of substance N and mustard Gas for me to use against antifa on nov 4th

>Rex Tillerson: He is a chemist
He's a civil engineer by training.