Hello Veeky Forums, I've began listening to classical music and have now realized I'm better than everyone else...

Hello Veeky Forums, I've began listening to classical music and have now realized I'm better than everyone else. Being better than everyone else isn't enough, everyone has to know I listen to classical music.

I want to wear a powdered wig outside so everyone knows this, but I'm scared it will draw negative attention since I live in Compton. I'm scared they'll think I'm a goofy and I might be attacked in some manner.

Should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFk8k3npvpo
youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Playing music improves the brain not listening to it you dumb ass.

I think the thread is satire of the people who feign superiority in stating that they listen to classical music.

Yes of course, but ONLY if its played solely on the greatest of instruments - the harpsichord.

>I live in Compton
> I am better than everyone else
Kek

yes, yeet on them goofy n****s

>I want to wear

why even bother to come out of the closet

Yeah that's hysterical and all but why is it on Veeky Forums.

And this is on Veeky Forums because.... why?

Listening to classical music literally automatically makes you superior to normies who think their popular trash is "good." You cannot dispute this.

>the virgin mozart
>the chad skrillex

>"WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB XDDDDDDDDD"
>Chad

Where are you in compton OP? Alondra Park here and yeah, people around here aren't too open minded, sounds dangerous.

> Hello Veeky Forums, I've began listening to classical music and have now realized I'm better than everyone else.
You are lower than dirt making bullshit assumptions like this.

Are we having a compton thread now?

where all my south gate anons at? who is your favorite compton legend?

>I'm from the West side of the '64 Impala
Where niggas say "Where you from?" We ain't never say "Holler"
Bandanna on the right side, gun on the left side
Niggas in New York know how to throw up the Westside

>That's ten years, I told Pooh in ninety-five I'll kill you if you try me for my Air Max 95's

nigga fuck south gate, willowbrook niggas run south gate all day, yall niggas aint shit.

>TFW Grew up in alondra park
>Went to the same school as YG
>We didn't know each other but we saw each other a bunch of times
>Girl I went to school with still knows YG
>Said she can introduce me to him again if I would like
>Politely reject the offer but its nice having the option to know a celebrity

Where in alondra? we might be close.

Nigga you aint shit, my cousin was in the SAME DAMN CLASS as kendrick lamar and STILL KNOWS HIM and I've been backstage at kendrick lamar concerts.

I wouldn't meet a random other dude in compton, sorry, I don't care if you're from Veeky Forums its just too insanely dangerous.

eyo shut yo ass up nigga nigga bitch. we here talkin bout math and classical none of yo stupid ass bitch ass rap rap chit chat claptrap yo

Yeah? Well my uncle is the president of playstation

crazy motherfucker named ice cube

I'm glad to see all the love for compton on Veeky Forums.

But can we stop bragging about what hood we are from its childish.

Also, my friend used to see compton menance before he was famous. Didn't know him, but saw him around the hood.

Crazy that he got so famous with chris brown and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=yFk8k3npvpo

>TFW From oblock (Chief Keef's hood)
>Drink Hennessy Straight and smoke weed all day for a strong old brain
>Listen to tupac all day
>Wanna wear powdered wigs outside but I'm scared niggas finna shoot
>Waiting till my brain gets strong enough to loosen up their brains by force

This is a misquote, but I just had to post it.

THESE FUCKERS AT SCHOOL BEEN TELLIN ME.

You from oblock? Lil jojo went to the same church as my auntie before he got shot or at least my auntie tells me that shit, I don't know

#RIPJOJO #JOJOWORLD

Ay nigga you brick squad?

nah, i just know some of them niggas from back in the day

We having a compton+chiraq thread on Veeky Forums now?

whole lotta shooters whole lotta shots whole lotta shooters whole lotta shots whole lotta shooters whole lotta shots

youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4

>chiraq
Do you find it hard to do math in an active warzone?

not the guy you're replying to, but I'm from chiraq. Its the whole point man, drink (spirit) henessy, smoke (spirit) weed, do math, then go to heaven. It would be nearly impossible for anyone else, but we are the chosen ones. This is all we know.

But oh yeah, for most other people doing any kind of advanced math in south chicago would be borderline impossible, its just not necessary for survival and gunshots everywhere will ONLY have you thinking about survival.

that's baroque, not classical

I agree, this thread belongs on Veeky Forums...or /b/.

>South Gate
Can y'all stop sending below-average students over and stop blasting your music on your shit car stereos? It's making our city seem less the rose in the thorn bush and more like the Mexican Beverly Hills. Thanks.