How do I eat recreationally without getting fat? What replacement is there for the dopamine rush of eating...

how do I eat recreationally without getting fat? What replacement is there for the dopamine rush of eating? Only requirement is it doesn't damage my brain more than stress/depression does
t. depressed user, run 5k every day (all I have time for) the last year and it hasn't helped
Assume my depression is untreatable and life is unfixable to save having a pointless argument, I'm not gonna defend myself

Lift
> confidence
> higher base metabolic rate

Or ketamine
> long-lasting single-dose treatment for untreatable depression

>ketamine
way too scary because it's supposedly neurotoxic. Maybe in a clinical setting but they don't have ketamine clinics in my country.
I've tried lifting for a couple months and quit - I don't have the motivation. Doesn't help I have a thin frame literally < 4" wrist (I'm 5'3) genetic freak

lift(optional),jog and count your calories.

Two of my friends that are overweight complain about eating healthy and not losing weight. Their idea of healthy is just not eating fast food. They still stuff them selves with 3000+ calories of carbs and meat and think they will lose weight.

Seriously just eat less. Get the myfitnesspal or some other calorie counting app, or grab a notebook and just plan what you are going to eat that day.
If not just go keto, cut out carbs and refined sugars, and just stick to greens/meat.

I don't really have time to lift anymore, so i just try to eat less and will jog. I stick to protein shakes (this can replace a meal) and will usually have a salad and sometime of meat meal.

Eating healthy = Make you feel more happy

Isn't depression more neurotoxic?

counting calories has helped, and restricting myself to 1 meal a day at night time because I'd be miserable from 7am-9pm working anyway.
I'm not like your friends I'm fully aware of my shit lifestyle, but the fact is eating is the only time I can fel any joy in the day so even though I'm 75kg fat shit I'm still much happier to pig out and eat 2000calories than losing weight with the goal of being a skinny depressed fuck.
Eating healthy =/= being happy dude, not everyone is like that. Permanently miserable people aren't idiots and a lot of them go through months of trying new shit out.. I've lost all my weight and put it back on again, I've cut out all sugars, tried vegetarian diets, tried high fat diets, it's all a load of shit.
no idea, I think it's the stress that does the worst damage but I don't want to be messing with that stuff buying it off deepweb when it might rot my brain

induced vomiting but yet better have some self control so you only eat as you need.

getting schizo will give u all dopamine that u want tho. so, might consider that if you're this dependent on dopamine rush.

Work out your maintenance calories and then count your calories everyday. Eat at maintenance.
Start lifting, do powerlifting or Olympic lifting style training. Building muscle is the only thing that increases your metabolism permanently (if you maintain muscle or continue to build more). If you're going to lift 3 or 4 times a week, recalculate your maintenance calories and eat around 100-200 calories above maintenance. Doing this you'll be able to eat McDonald's and junk food everyday, and still gain muscle and get stronger. Your health will also improve. Though I'd recommend a better diet than that.

Respond if you want me to make you a beginner program.

>have some self control
read OP. If you can't understand freely choosing to overeat because it's enjoyable and there's nothing else enjoyable, your opinion really isn't relevant

have you tried marijuana??

wrecks your memory

moderation. use a vape. even drinking too much water could actually kill you

bump for important thread

Wait, so you ran 5k everyday last year and you're still fat or you're worried about becoming fat? If you are still fat it's because you eat like shit and way too much. Cut everything in half, but enjoy much more fattening food like rare meats and cheese and shit.

Or eat however you want but 5 days a week, fast for 2 days (weekend) where you just consume max 600 calories per day on those 2 days.

I do the 5 days eating, 2 days low calorie thing and zero cardio but I lift weights, I dropped tons of weight and am probably as skinny as I can be. I make all my own food, like Lamb Tangier, General Tao in a wok, rare steak w/butter and rosemary seared on a hot carbon steel pan ect. I just don't eat gigantic portions of these I cut back to 1/2-3/4 portions, so whereas I used to grab a huge fist of rice noodles while making spicy chicken stir fry I instead take half those noodles. I'm just as full, turns out I ate all that before just because it was prepared and available.

For dopamine the lifting fixes that, the elaborate and highly fatty foods like fried General Tao or french cheeses help. Having a gf helps too they're much easier to get than you think, esp if you're actually running 5k a day get a running partner.

Opiates :)

Weed is for niggers.

Surprisingly, but no

bumping important thread, much more important than these other nerdy af threads on here

DNP

why do you think i suggested getting schizo in that post then

not op but whats a good beginning program that won't wreck my back

Your back won't get wreck if you're not stupid, use proper form, and don't start too heavy. There are a lot of different programs, starting strength, greyskull lp, canditos linear program, greg nuckols begginer routines, etc.
I'm assuming you want to go with powerlifting. But clairify want you want to do, general training, powerlifting, or oly lifting?

I just wanna look asethic

Due keto. Bacon, steaks, pork rinds and I'm in the best shape I ever been in my life

The only way to lose weight is calorie restriction. Eat smaller or less frequent meals.

Working out just builds muscle which weighs more than fat, so working out will only make you weigh more.

Take a probiotic, depression and fatness can be tied to an improper microflora.

What a fag. Anyway.
Your expectations for 'aesthetics' are probably muddled by looking at roid users.
Canditos linear would be a good start.

The reason people say eating better or healthier food will make you happier is because vegetables and healthy food tend to cultivate a more natural and healthy microflora which result in non-depression related chemical byproducts in your body.

The good gut microbes can't just be present in your body, they will only thrive if they have the right food source (in this case the food you eat), called a prebiotic.