Do you really get 50% genes from each parent?

Do you really get 50% genes from each parent?

only if they had sex

Not if there's an extra-pair copulation

Not if you were conceived anally.

>hot guinea chick with HUGE tits
>/v/ makes fun of her
why?

Whats her name? Used to know but i forgot

There are more genes on the X chromosome than on the Y. If you're male you have more genes overall from your mom.

Because /v/ has the highest concentration of wizard virgins who will never have sex and will therefore be salty about that fact and make fun of her.

Not with regards to X and Y chromosomes and mitochondrial DNA. But mostly yes.

In your case, OP, you got 52.17% of your genes from each parent.

Btfo

Brit venti

>mfw this percentage equals 24 chromosomes

Who is this?

only after we get 97% from chimpanzees

23 chromosomes, number of genes depends but it's about half cause grils only really used one of their two chromosomes, wasteful bastards

use*
X chromosomes*

Depends on the races.

Negroids have dominant genes, so they tend to be a higher percentage.

Caucasians are different based on their ethnic groups.

Australoids have weak genetic longevity when mixed.

I love how you fags called her ugly years ago but now obsess over her because she likes your presidential candidate. /pol/ really is a cancer.
She's always had nice tits though.

Down syndromers are something special, they're literally retarded. It's just sad to see retarded people. I mean, they're retarded. 55 IQ and shit.

Yeah I remember the GTA V raids disturbing her with John Cena jokes and drawing out its most awful secret... SHE DID 9/11
Now /pol/tards puts her as his queen because of her Antifa assault still knowing her sensational buffoonery on internerd.

>this percentage
Lrn2percent fgt pls

>percentage
Lrn2percent fgt pls

>percentage = percent
no fgt it does not

She's just a bootleg Cassidy Banks.

What are you even saying?
No it is 50% 50%
But dominant genes will be active

AA - aa
It will become Aa

And the A is dominant, but it is not even like that, a really white person with a really black person will give bread to a mulato, so not really black and not white