Intellectual status of Veeky Forums boards

What boards have you browsed, and how would you fit them into these (or your own) categories?

Intellectual boards:
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

Ironic retards:
>/v/
>/g/

Actual retards:
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/b/
/pol/
/tv/
/x/

Thread.

Except /v/ is just retards with money.

Ascended:
/s4s/
/r9k/
Veeky Forums
AVE NEX ALEA:
/k/

Do they do this meta sort of discussion on other boards? Or is Veeky Forums like the round table of 4 chan?
Also Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are pseud central.

Yes Veeky Forums is pseud central

t. Veeky Forumsfag

Explain how/why /pol/ is retarded?

Are you saying the races aren't genetically distinct? Because if that's what you're saying, you're objectively (and scientifically) wrong.

What does races being different have to do with /pol/'s utter retardation?

The unique thing we know about races is that Amerindians are superior to europeans. How is this hard to get?

No one disagrees that races aren't genetically distinct in some ways. The important questions are, how much do these distinctions play on behavior, and what policy should be implemented as a result of it. /pol/, no surprise, goes full retard and presupposes the answers to these questions without knowledge, because they're (mostly) just racist.

How about you answer my question instead of avoiding it with another question?

Then how come they lost their continent to Europeans? Lmao.

Amerindian superiority is based on their higher development rate.
>lost
You mean invaded, because most are Amerindians or eurangutan mongrels with Amerindian genes. The genocide happened due to eurangutan pestilence.

Amerindians are superior to europeans. History demonstrates it.

/pol/ is retarded because of people like you.
You see a condemnation of your board and bring up racial iq statistics in an attempt to dissuade it, being too retarded to realize that this kind of incessant autistic bitching is why people hate you in the first place.

Why do inferior subhuman eurangutans want to make Veeky Forums their safespace?

Veeky Forums would be good if it wasn't filled with pseuds from /pol/

as for /v/ being "ironic" retards yeah no. vidya is actually retarded and so are the people that play it.

Veeky Forums has a very high learning curve (order of 7+ years college) so it's no surprise we don't seem as intellectual as Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums. on the other hand we aren't rote babbies.

Gimme a call when it's called the Amerindian States of America HAHAHA

I'm not seeing any arguments here.

So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Great for you, chimpo.

So people hate /pol/ because they are incapable argue against the facts the present. got it.

Because I wasn't attempting to argue your retarded argument, user. I was calling you an idiot for being too stupid to comprehend the posts in this thread, and you are continuing to prove my point.

See

>thread on Veeky Forums calling Veeky Forums retarded
>thread is full of people being triggered about it calling /pol/ retarded as well

Really makes those neurons go.

Amerindians were only superior if you're a cuck that believes in egalitarianism.

See

I agree except Veeky Forums is like half Veeky Forums and half /pol/.

This image will never cease to be relevant

Intellectual board (IQ: ~125-130):
Veeky Forums
Pseudo-intellectual board (IQ: ~120):
Veeky Forums
Wannabe try-hard board (IQ: ~110):
Veeky Forums
Normal intelligence:
/pol/
/tv/
/g/
Retards (IQ: ~

Wrong.
Europeans settle on europe: 40000BC
Amerindians reached Canada: 25000BC; then after the deglaciation (10000 years later) populated the rest of the continent in 15000BC

European crops date from 10000BC.
Amerindian crops date from 6000BC.

Europeans getting the bronze from other culture in 3200BC.
Amerindians reached the bronze age in 500BC approximately.

Also as a great factor:
Horse domesticated in 3000BC approximately.

Knowing that the rests of all amerindian populations of 14000BC to 10000BC were pretty much paleolithical-tier and all lived as nomads, practiced some artistic manifestations as european paleo-populations. It's safe to assume they started again in the paleolithic and had to morph the environment of woods, jungles and coasts to their convenience, the same the europeans did with their environment for thousands of years before the Neolithic.

Then let's compare:
Europeans lurking around as nomads: 30000 years.
Amerindians lurking around as nomads: 9000 years.

Europeans reaching the bronze age from other cultures after the Neolithic stage: 6800 years.
Amerindians reaching the bronze age by themselves without the influence of a culture thousands of years ahead of development: 5500 years.

Let's check also how many years have humans modifyed the horse population and environment: 37000 years.
Let's check how many years have amerindians affected the camelids of South-America, when the spaniards came: 16500 years. They had less than half the time, yet they already domesticated diverse species for food and whool. Llamas can carry up to 50 Kg.

And I didn't mention the disadvantages such as continental isolation (north-south and east-west), NiƱo fenomena that destroys coastal villages, less cultures to trade with, and no naval technology, iron, horses, wheel, and writting from north-african nor anatolian cultures.

As their higher development demonstrates, Amerindians are superior to europeans. Deal with it, subhuman.

>pol
>normal intelligence
Are kids "normal" intelligence?

Are you another retard who shit up Veeky Forums with dumb recycled threads every time?

>Veeky Forums
>intellectual board
pissed myself

>he typed a whole paragraph and somehow forgot to add an argument
wew

Hahaha give me a call when Amerindians are running the most powerful country in the Americas

And even countries where they're a significant part of the population (Mexico, Brazil) have mostly Europeans among their upper classes

HAHAHA

Exactly. It's sad really.

Arguments: zero. Hahahahahahaha.

I barely browse Veeky Forums desu, but seemed okay. You're a retard if you think /pol/'s average IQ is

again, the buy in for Veeky Forums is 2 years undergrad max. the buy in here is at least being at the graduate level. this is why we can't have good threads.

>modern comparison
So you agree with Amerindian superiority? Then if you want to compare both modern populations then eurangutans have to get 90% genocided, 60-80% epidemics for 2 centuries, high class and middle class murdered and the survivors assimilated by an inferior race, the low class thrown to toxic mines where the life expectancy is less than 30years old while being mongrelized by another inferior race and their culture is almost completely obliterated as well as the social treatment despises their population. Don't you agree?

>Veeky Forums is graduate level
You can't be this retarded? How long have you been browsing Veeky Forums for? This board is utter garbage

Veeky Forums is borderline intellectual, and they're less autistic than Veeky Forums

Your average Veeky Forums poster is autistic so that's why we don't seem intelligent, because we aren't.

Very subtle my friend, very subtle. 8/10

>Veeky Forums
>intellectual

Lurk moar feggit.

And start with the greeks.

Amerindians had weird beliefs but were fairly intelligent.

Saying something "superior" over something is an opinion without stated evidence. White superiority has no basis other then color of skin. Black superiority comes from misunderstanding of history. Jew superiority comes from manipulation. Asian superiority doesn't exist. Why is there no "human superiority"? We all have the same chromosomes. We may be slightly genetically different, but we think very similar. I still don't get why some normalfags with 100 IQ are so fucking stupid.

I'd say /pol/ > Veeky Forums > old /b/ > everything not anime > anime boards

i'm talking more about the material than the population. i don't think that we'd find a large age disparity between Veeky Forums boards (except maybe outliers like /b/) so it's likely that the state of Veeky Forums is due to the high level of entry to things worth discussing.

>mere suggestion of /pol/ somehow being wrong is enough to send some of them into tailspin autism to defend themselves
KEK