Guys, what are these things in the sky?

Guys, what are these things in the sky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQGW46B6x_4
youtube.com/watch?v=J-vd_nOCnsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my sperm lol

Ice crystals formed by something hot

This. That high in the atmosphere there is supercooled water (vapor?) and when it's disturbed (by a jet maybe) it crystallizes into tiny ice crystals that are light enough to stay in the sky. After a while they sublimate back into vapor (do they?).

it's the international Jewish conspiracy trying to kill you because of reasons

Yes, they go back to water vapor and you won't see them.

Most are from planes, but space junk/rocks/ice are a cause that isn't as uncommon as you'd think.

H-Bombs create awesome ones with a massive ice crystal sheet forming above the fireball.

Is that what that spherical shell beyond the edge of the fireball is?
If it is that's pretty neat. I thought it was just vapor.

Chemtrails made to brainwash us to reject our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

that seems too low in the atmosphere for this to happen
1. the air has to be still (laminar flow)
2. it has to be colder than freezing
3. Pressure plays some kind of role I'm sure

>it has to be colder than freezing
After looking at this phase diagram I guess it does have to be that cold for the water to actually freeze.
My best guess is that it's just slightly denser water vapor. Pressure around the bomb is probably around 7 atm and even if heating was negligible there's no way it could possibly freeze the water.

Old school.

youtu.be/CQGW46B6x_4

Chemtrails are used to geo-engineer the Earth's atmosphere. It can also be used to spread certain eletrically conductive particles to help direct HAARP energy. youtube.com/watch?v=J-vd_nOCnsA

If the "chemtrails" were making the atmosphere more conductive there would be more thunderstorms in areas where the "chemtrails" were most common. So why is California experiencing a drought of Biblical proportions right now?

Makes amateur astronomy shit.
>plane flies over leaving thin trail of shit
>thin trail of shit spreads
>and spreads
>and spreads
>then the seemingly clear sky is blanketed in nasty diaper of shit
Fuck you go and crash yourself in a building.

Capitalism and self-entitlement.

Do not respond to shitposters

Aluminum nanoparticles, barium compounds, and silver iodide. "Persistent contrails" are clearly not ice crystals, especially when they occur fairly near to a "normal contrail", at roughly the same altitude, and eventually spread out to leave a previously clear blue sky a haze for the rest of the day. Some aircraft leave them, some don't seem to. On the same day, and in the same general space.

Where I am they usually all fly over from 12:00 to 14:00, and form either parallel rows or a grid pattern. Blue sky becomes hazy for the rest of the day. I see jets that aren't leaving these trails throughout the day, and at the same time.

Never had this legitimately explained to me. Lot of bullshit though, but nothing substantive or sensible. Aluminum in particular will act synergistically with other toxins (PCBs, phorbol esthers, etc). Could explain geographical clustering of certain health issues.

>because of reasons
This is what I wonder most about. The bulk of humanity is clearly being purged, but if there is a who, I can't clearly resolve it. The why would quickly follow.

>Never had this legitimately explained to me.

Planes fly at different altitudes.
Humans can't "eyeball" planes inflight at cruising altitudes and determine whether they are at the same height.
Humidity is not the same at every altitude.
Humidity at a given altitude may vary during the day.
Temperatures are not the same at every altitude.
Temperatures may vary at a given altitude during the day.

>You have now had it adequately explained to you.
>You're welcome.

>Humans can't "eyeball" planes inflight at cruising altitudes and determine whether they are at the same height.
View an object from two points, assume a certain size of each, compare and infer relative altitude. Yes, in their flight patterns they are spatially and temporally similar. No, they don't produce similar atmospheric effects. This isn't magic, you'd see repeated behavior over time and through the day. You don't, you see patterns of outliers that don't make sense.

Read my post again if you want to provide an adequate response.

I could explain it for you again, but I can't understand it for you.

Have a nice life.

You too.

Dihydrogen monoxide

Angel farts

Free drugs from the government

>The bulk of humanity is clearly being purged
Why do you even come here? Just to lower the average intelligence of this board?

The inverse. I find a use for things I happen across here as well.

HOL UP
collects welfare
U BE SAYINZ
steals
DEEZ WHITE DEVILS
dindu nuffin
WERK WIF DA DEVIL
instinctively looks for the police
HOE LAWDY

You do realize that the chemtrail garbage would be easily provable if it had the scale tinfoilers think it has? It would basically have to involve hundreds of thousands of people willing to poison their families and the NWO boogeymen willing to poison themselves.
>Aluminum nanoparticles, barium compounds, and silver iodide
Go trace the production and distribution of those. Break into the hangars of your local airport at night and check the planes for supr speshul hidden tanks.
What's the point of claiming something if you have no proof of it whatsoever?

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN' FROGS GAY

yeah if you watch contrails they eventually evaporate/sublimate

>yeah if you watch contrails they eventually evaporate/sublimate
no,m they eventually absorb into enough people's lungs to disappear.

>Hurr durr what are airways

>Where I am they usually all fly over from 12:00 to 14:00, and form either parallel rows or a grid pattern. Blue sky becomes hazy for the rest of the day.
It's called "evening"

>Assume a certain size of each
>Hurr hurr I can reliably gauge altitude and size of an unknown aircraft from the ground
-t. brainlet

Not necessarily. Thunderstorms don't form on the basis of atmospheric conductivity. It has to do with particular atmospheric conditions which include the continuous motion of air that alter the electrical charge. I doubt the drought in Cali is not a new situation historically, but neither is that relevant to the debate.

>just ignore and silence anyone with a different opinion or viewpoint than you
That's not how science works btw.

Condensation

>opinions and viewpoints matter or are worth considering when they're backed by nothing