Tfw no qt math major gf

>tfw no qt math major gf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>falling for the gf meme

I tried this semester and failed. She's a beautiful smart math major. We made out a couple of times and she wanted to have sex

I didn't want to rush into sex I wanted to build a relationship so I didn't really capitalize on my opportunities

When I asked her out to dinner she said no... baka I should have smashed

how do you turn down sex from your crush? like wtf

You are not missing out on much here. Just get a normie gf that can cook for you, love you, and most importantly: actually look like a woman.

>eww he's the kind of creep that takes sex seriously. Gosh, I bet that if we had fucked he would have become super attached and clingy. Eww. I better stay away from him.

That is basically what happened. Sex is not a big deal. Sex is a casual thing you do with the opposite sex to relieve stress. By making a big deal out of sex you just look like a creepy virgin that will get super clingy after the fact.

I just ended probably the best relationship I ever had. Because I’m a math grad student and she was a hippie who enjoyed drugs.
Doing STEM full-time is hard and it makes me incompatible with people who aren’t as responsible.

Sorry not all of us think reproduction is equivalent to shitting or eating

But can she hold a good conversation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_control

Well then you are autistic and no one your age will respect you. You literally sound like a kid. Fucking is exactly like eating or shitting. You are supposed to do it a couple of times a day to satisfy a biological need, just like eating and shitting.

You do not need a gf to have a conversation. Girlfriends are to have a set of holes where you know you can put your dick inside without much effort.

Your sacrifice for science will not be forgotten user

Who is that woman supposed to be?

ah yes, the worst thing to happen to women

PBS Infinite Series, she's kinda cute.

>You are supposed to do it a couple of times a day to satisfy a biological need

more like once a month

>Sex is not a big deal. Sex is a casual thing you do with the opposite sex to relieve stress.
t. Brazilian.

>That is basically what happened. Sex is not a big deal.
t. brainlet idiot retard

for those who don't have sex, the idea you can have it casually is absurd.

Sex is a holy ritual that should only be performed between a married man and woman.

Get lost jew boy

There was only one girl in my class that I talked to, but she had that kind of face and haircut where your brain doesn't even recognise her as a female

>math major
>girl

roastie detected, its degenerate millennials like you preaching your shit to pubescent females and now I cant find a virgin wife.

>I'm a mathematician
You're a fucking brainlet who had a low grade at modelling, so I guess you could have survived anyway with that fake-hair junkie.

You should have lost your virginity before 17. Too bad for you that you can't go back in time to pop those easy cherries.

Chemistry has a lot of girls.

Chemists aren't smart as Math girls.

But at least Chemists are smarter than girls in Humanities.

Not him but go out of country to some bum fuck village if you feel like banging a virgin. Otherwise quit your bitching, you lost your chance to do that shit while you were young and that's your fault.

Maybe if you work real hard and get rich you can snatch up your virgin girl from the next generation coming up.

there are no such thing as chem girls. Just biochem or pre-chem normos who can't even into not being a brainlet.

>wanting a smart gf
what's wrong with you?

throughout history, the main driver of human intelligence is natural selection. Men are subjected to natural selection more significantly while the females stay at home. The dumb men get killed while the dumb females reproduce. I'ts extremely rare or impossible to find a female above 125 IQ.

autistic girl no thank you

lmaoing @ this pic

>qt grill
>math major

pick one

all the qt grills are in bullshit like communications or business

links to best vids?

>my roommate has a qt Swiss math major gf
>mfw

I'm calling pseudoscience until you provide me with a source

>not wanting a smart gf
What's wrong with you?

haha yeah i love to date opinionated semi lesbians with gay interests who do shit like write homestuck fanfiction and think women should have the vote

you utter bumbaclot

Why are you posting leafyishere?