Is this book supposed to turn you into a pedophile?

is this book supposed to turn you into a pedophile?

asking for a friend

please leave (this mortal plane)

this book is actually supposed to teach about how to be really good at convincing people that you're not that bad even though you're a monster

this makes sense.

but here are the facts:
>before reading this book, any sort of sexual relations with a girl under the age of 16 disgusted me
>I got a raging hard erection at multiple points while reading this book (one was in class, which was really awkward when the bell rung)

I just bought this as my first book (on Ebay) in years so I don't seem dumb.

Now I'm going to seem like a pedo.

The book is pretty anti-pedophilia in tone. The main character is self admittedly a horrible person, and he basically ruins the lives of tons of people by being unable to control his dumb urges.

That's because you put a sexual taboo on it and turned it into a fetish ya fuckin mong

your half baked analysis is just ideology you spewed into the book

>mfw there is a lolita situation going on right now

These crazy kids are in mexico right now. Watching the wife plead was hilarious.

What was hilarious about it?

If there existed a book that turned people into pedophiles, I think CIA would not let it circulate freely and instead appropriate it as a powerful weapon.

pure ideology

She was old and wasted, he clearly was trading in for a model 2003

Hello Veeky Forums

It's supposed to reveal the pedophile that's already in you and in society at large.

If you don't get this book you shouldn't even be reading. Just go back to your pleb life and watch TV after your shift at the local Walmart. You won't amount to anything.

>Tad Cummins
More like Dad Cummies amirite?

I thought it was more of a cautionary thing what with Lo being Lilith incarnate and all.

it's the aesthete that makes you symphatize with not turn you into one

your reaction towards this realization is the book's tragedy

At last someone gets it

>ctrl+f "penny"
>no results

Sounds like you're in high school which makes it legal?

>HIS NAME IS TAD CUMMINS

That's too perfect.

I've never read the book, but I did see a very nice copy at the local bookstore.
It was leatherbound, gold leaf trimmed, very nice Easton Press copy.

I was too afraid to buy it because of the stigma.

I'm too afraid to download a copy because of what might appear in the search results.

>Watching the wife plead was hilarious.
obviously someone never read Lolita.

Stop being such a paranoid bitch boy user.
References to this book are made all the time in every form of media.
Colleges read this book.
Jeopardy asks questions about this book.
Nobody will think you are a pedo, though your apprehension is somewhat suspicious, pedo scum.

PURE IDEOLOGY