Is he the only /moderndaygenius/ to exist?

Is he the only /moderndaygenius/ to exist?

no just some old guy who has taken milo's place as the champ for the alt-right with no fathers

I am detecting large amounts of left wing butthurt emanating from this post.

Sort yourself out.

im right wing dumbass

I wish Veeky Forums could address this guy on the basis of the work that he devoted 90% of his life to, instead of this one political controversy that only just materialized, but I guess /pol/hate-boners are too strong. Which is understandable, but unfortunate.

of course you are

Is that Sean Bean

>im right wing dumbass
>the champ for the alt-right with no fathers
linguistically you're the kind of person who uses "problematic" at least once in every conversation.

have you actually been reading the board?

Empirically you're the type of retard who has not read a book since High school

>if you don't like the alt-right you can't be right wing

We have, if you were paying attention when people started trying to move from posting about him to talking about Jung or the Gulag Archipelego his horseshit was ripped apart and laughed off the board and never spoken about since.
All that remains left for his fans are just to ironically spam him as a meme just like they did with Milo or any other alt-right sophist.

Thoroughly dispatched.

I said nothing about your preferences, only the way you talked. I'm not a fan of whatever "alt-right" is supposed to mean either, but I don't talk like a twenty year old professional blogger in a Brooklyn coffeeshop.

hilarious eggplant emoji

why are left wingers so indubitably smart? every single one i've come across in my entire life is just a shining example of true intellectualism, per se.

definitely not the sludge at the bottom of the human barrel at all.

>but I don't talk like a twenty year old professional blogger in a Brooklyn coffeeshop.

No instead you talk like an obnoxious manchild who unironically thinks gamergate was a significant turning point in history

>those quints

The dialectic continues

>please call me "her" I'm trans
>no
>wtf I'm famous now!

Except I just read a thread last night wherein there was actual discussion on the man (in between the political shitposting) and he clearly was not "dispatched" as you say because the thread was not a united symphony of derision against his every point. Again, regardless of your opinion on his politics he remains a modern literary figure and deserves to be addressed. Also last I checked we didn't stop talking about people because their ideas were wrong - if that's the only criteria you can come up with for who deserves a thread you might want to go back to Veeky Forums.

>Also last I checked we didn't stop talking about people because their ideas were wrong

Of course we fucking do if we have a brain. I suggest you might gain a lot from spending time on Veeky Forums yourself.

>obnoxious manchild
Okay. Here's a (You):

drumpf btfo how can he recover

>resorting to pure image based reasoning

Go start with the Greeks

>it's the "image based thinker" autist

go and cum in some leftist dross like Baudrillard you pseud faggot

your world is going away- and it's never coming back

i can't tell if this is a parody of a /pol/ poster or legit anymore

It doesn't even matter anymore

There are three (3) reasons why Veeky Forums doesn't like this guy:

1) He isn't an edgy, fedora-tipping atheist,

2) He isn't a literal communist; and

3) A small fraction of his fan-base hold conservative beliefs.

And that's that.

>that feel when the leftist is completely demoralized and deactualized

just as planned

>clinton
>leftist

>1
Veeky Forums basically invented the Veeky Forums "convert to Christianity as a reaction to modernity" and hated New Atheists even before that happened
>2
most of Veeky Forums isn't Communist
>3
A lot of Veeky Forums is reactionary

>he thinks that democrats are leftists

This is what happen when you're education only includes /pol/ infographics

so we don't like him because we don't like his outlook? that's pretty unfair of us!

>zizek
>leftist

my education is of far greater prestige than you're's my unthinking friend

And let me guess, a hundred million dead bodies has nothing to do with it also, correct?

>Communist
pls be more specific

>pls be more specific
Most of Veeky Forums isn't Communist, how much more specific do you need to get? Communism is a more or less well-defined political ideology, unless

>Communist
>pls be more specific
is a new meme

i just couldn't live with the question "what if one more had done it?"

Communism is an objectively incorrect outlook. Everyone knows this.

>muh 40000000000 kulaks

Capitalism has killed more people than communism.
>inb4 "that's not real capitalism!"
>inb4 "those deaths do not count!"

>muh 6 bazillion poolaks

B-but that wasn't TRUE CAPITALISM™ Chomsky

"The obsessive hatred, bordering on psychosis, against products — i.e. against man-made objects — seems to be the hallmark of the pseudo-intellectual today. Hatred of consumption, a problem which no sane, healthy person has ever had. As if food and clothes, as if eating or dressing were bad. Such is the pseudo-intellectual's craving to appear to be raging at something, that he will rage at life's basic necessitities if need be.

The "consumer society" should have been called the "slave society", since there's nothing wrong with consuming, it is indeed the basis, the prerequisite, of all growth. Marx was at least healthy in focusing on production; Baudrillard's obsession with consumption is neurotic. Why not reduce it to zero and die of thirst in a few days, you fucking nihilistic little prick? Better yet just stop breathing; oxygen too is something that we consume.

What is "capital"? It is simply another word for money, which is a medium that facilitates exchange. Capitalism, then, is merely a state of things in which individuals are able, and allowed, to enter into exchange. That's all it is. Capitalism = Exchange. And since it is impossible for any culture and civilization at all to exist without exchange (indeed exchange is the number one prerequisite for civilization, with language itself understood as a form of exchange, the exchange of feelings), we might as well say that Capitalism = Civilization. To be against capitalism, then, means to be against civilization — which is par for the course for the kind of subhuman dreck which perpetually champions this nauseating, decadent notion. Just take a good look at them and you'll see."

How can lefturds EVER recover? (they can't)

>Haha I'm ironically implying they're subhuman and you're a jew so you're wrong

Kill yourself scum

This is the level of discourse this man encourages here

well if it's "more or less well-defined" then good.

'member back when Communism wasn't a more or less well-defined political ideology?

>ahah lefties are sooooo dumb (props to capitalism! elon you rock!! \m/)

awful trips

awful post

and you people say pol has bad infographics

another awful post

this is worthless because it begins with misunderstanding of what it is these people criticize about "consumer society". they're not opposed to clothes or food. a complete strawman.

What a fucking hack of a opinion that are way more people alive now because of capitalism.Hes sick ideology could not resist past the 50 years.

>those deaths don't count!!!!

Cringiest video I've ever watched

>'member back when Communism wasn't a more or less well-defined political ideology?
So the 1800s? No. What point are you trying to make?

>this is worthless because well basically communism works and jews criticize capitalism so there

wtf im #FULLBLOWNPINKO now I want to genocide my own self now

SORT
YOURSELF
OOT
EH

there are more people alive today because of advances in industrial/agricultural infrastructure and medicine. population has been increasing worldwide, whether a country is capitalist or communist.

Yeah, those damn jews.... Heil hitler xD

it's worthless because he assumes people are criticizing food and clothing and proceeds from there. false premise.

So we are actually in a race...hmm that makes sense now.

>nazis were corporate fascists

BASED

as long as it makes lefties mad i'll vote for it

you assume the "people" doing criticism are actual people therefore your premise s a false premise

pathetic

>Any death that occurs under a capitalist system can be attributed to capitalism itself

Woah... so this the power of the left

Yes, now kys

he can still win

Show me all this advances done in a communist regime?

>any death that occurs under comunist system can be attributed to comunism itself

It feels weird when the tables are turned, isn't it?

> people are unironically communist
W-what? Am I being memed?

>he knows nothing about the rapid industrialization and the avantguardistic scientific research under the USSR
>he thinks that communist under the USSR were just dumb retards plowing the soil while drunk on vodka

not the only one but I love him for bringin some more positive PR to psychology amongst right wingers

Do you know anything about communism?
>inb4 "I have larned about it in high school and on the internet :)"

there are still a few residual germs that like to lurk on lit

it does not matter as the population has been entirely inoculated with trump, just point and laugh, shitpost a little and make them squirm

those poor little snowflakes in their self-imposed ideological gulags. Sad! LOW ENERGY!

Thats not a good thing, psychology deserves every bit of ridicule it gets

that if something doesn't keep getting evolved and becomes "well-defined", it's not a legitimate ideology anymore, it's a brand.

and therefore belongs to capitalism.

and it does; in the Western world, the post-Cold War has seized it and uses it merely as a means to it's own end -- a dishonest, verbal weapon

Hwhy

>Dude let's kill tens of millions to get a monkey in space lmao that would be avantguardistic lmao

>and therefore belongs to capitalism.

I'm glad no university professor will ever have to put up with your pathetic reasoning

Its a pseudo-science built on assinine and naive philosophical assumptions

How so?

it didn't have enough funny reddit meme references for him to "get" it :(

>literally the title of the video is a reddit tier meme movie reference

>"duuude we need more oil"
>"who cares, just fuck up some country in south america or in Africa, prop a random dictator and steal it from them"
>"duuuuude you're a genius"

Reminder that apparently most people on this thread still have not examined their ideology.

>Gulags, death camps, famine, lynchings, cannibalism etc. is at all comparable to third-worlders dying from typhoid

Really tickles my pickle.

Yes, I've read communist works, you ironic elitist. Are you seriously convinced that people are intrinsically selfless, loving and sacrificial, and that all crime is merely forced on the criminal by circumstance?

me too, they're the pioneers in abusing theories to whip practical effects of self-defined social justice (not that Marx was much better)

you're on a thread about Jordan B Peterson, do you even know who he is?

>The obsessive hatred, bordering on psychosis

Lel talk about projectio n

>classic western is reddit

i get you leftists hate our culture but please make it less obvious next time

based, cant wait to ruin more brown people countries under trump

it is one thing to greentext, but you offer no concrete example

>when you realize that the vast majority of discussions about Communism on Veeky Forums is caused by anti-communist posters
>We would just be talking about books and abstract philosophers otherwise

Dat thesis and anti-thesis

>Veeky Forums

What, that you can measure/monitor cognition?

>Clint Eastwood
>Classic Western

I'd take some time to actually learn about "your culture" before pretending you're defending it retard

She's a trotskyite

>Romans have not invented anything
>"you're an idiot"
>but you have not given me any example!!!!

Do I have to teach you everything you don't know, even if these informations are easily available?
Pick a fucking book and read.

>muh human nature
You're a walking clichè

For a start yes but thats just the icing on the cake

Peterson is letting the memes get to him... but seriously, all the exposure and support he has been receiving seems to be rapidly inflating his ego. Anyone else noticed this? Whether he had a big ego before is debatable, but now it is clearly showing.

helloooooooo reddit!

Holyshit you're dumb, you realize Conservatives used to decry against Spaghetti Westerns as being a degenerate desecration of a Christian genre

We know you know nothing about neuroscience.