Hello Veeky Forums...

Hello Veeky Forums, I saw a thread earlier about a similar issue I'm having relating to powdered wigs within project housing/low income housing. I want to wear powdered wigs but I live in O Block (Chief Keef's Hood) and I'm afraid niggas finna shoot. I've been drinking Hennessey straight and smoking weed all day for years so I can do the spiritual sciences to acquire a strong old mind so I can soften up the networks within the projects and without for impregnation.

What does Veeky Forums think about this?
Should I disconnect your networks with my spiritual sciences too?
Should I be drinking more Hennessey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhHiGNgBu0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>O Block

>TFW RondoNumbaNine will never be released from jail

He is getting out, but in like 40 years, he is going to be an old man and nobody is going to remember him or even care.

Fuck O Block #BDK #300K

youtube.com/watch?v=xhHiGNgBu0U

Its okay to be from the hood, and I've enjoyed the hood threads on Veeky Forums the past 2 days, but could you not promote violent rappers? They don't deserve the attention.

As for the OP, I grew up in the hood, I would have never wore a powdered wig, I don't know what the fuck people would have done.

That guy has a point, you shouldn't be giving those guys extra views, but still god damn that song brings back memories, I remember when I was in high school, everyone screaming BDK BDK fuck Sosa.

>Worried a killer who bragged about the murder on twitter will not be released from jail

I don't give a fuck how good his mixtape was.

>RondoNumbaNine

>Not LA Capone

How you leave your mans dead for a broke bitch?
Most of these rap niggas on some ho shit
How going to school gone teach more shit
And the teacher said I wouldn't be shit?
I guess I'm just stuck on that street shit

DJ BANDS

Lmao. Are people in ghettos like these even fucking human? Jesus christ. It seems like the smallest slight will end up in a violent outburts, like a bunch of chimpanzees provoked by something trivial that ends in a deathmatch.

Do facts upset you? lol

>OP says he lives in dangerous neighbourhood and is therefore afraid to do some weird shit
>Other posters begin talking about rappers from the neighbourhood OP is from
>You begin saying they aren't human and now claim these are facts

They're violent, they may have chosen the wrong path in life, but they're fucking human, you and the rest of you /pol/ dipshits need to be rounded up and killed.

>Attack video posted without context
People like you are the reason why white people get beaten half to death in the streets. For all we know for all we know, they said some dumb shit like
>"Lmao. Are people in ghettos like these even fucking human? Jesus christ. It seems like the smallest slight will end up in a violent outburts, like a bunch of chimpanzees provoked by something trivial that ends in a deathmatch."
before they got the living shit beaten out of them.

>Out of context
As far as I can tell, it looks like a bunch of savages ganging up on vulnerable prey. No matter what race you are, this is savage behavior.

Don't worry OP, Michelle Obama made it out of O block and if she can do it you can too, but don't wear the powdered wigs, its a pretty dumb idea.

That's still not a reason to beat someone up. If you think that is justified you are a violent minded retard

As far as you can tell FROM A 42 SECOND VIDEO.

Bro, if you saw a video of a bunch of protesters trying to pull a dude out of his car but didn't see a video before this of him driving into the protesters for no reason, you would call those people savages and animals.

Its possible they're dumb thugs, but try keep an open mind, americans on the street do pretty dumb shit sometimes, he might have called them the N word.

>Beating someone up saying nigger is justified
Check your brains, because violence is not a good answer to this

Violence is only justified when violence is used.

>I should be able to say whatever I want to poor and oppressed black people who had significantly harder lives than I did. Had to worry about being shot regularly due to living in a bad neighbourhood, went to worse schools etc.

If I found the both of you I would shoot you fucking dead. I bet you're the type of motherfuckers who say if a jewish holocast survivor punched a nazi who laughed about his dead family, he was a violent minded retard for punching him.

There is a big big difference between a holocaust survivor and an "systematically oppresed by straight white men" black dindu.
Being poor and insulted is no reason for beating people up. Stealing makes sense though.
Again, check your brains, because you have anger issues.

Who else famous made it out of OBlock? Besides the drill rappers.

Racism isn't cool but this
he bragged about it on twitter, he did it, he is a bad guy, he belongs in jail. to top it off he wasn't even a good rapper even by chicago drill standards, LA capone was much better.

were you there?

nah, but in this specific case its extremely likely, nigga bragged about the murder the day it happened and posted the gun he used to do it on twitter I think, also police say they have the murder on tape, that may or may not be bullshit. Overall 99% chance he did it.

OP, Don't wear powdered wigs in the projects.

Dont you see the irony in your own post?

I would target you especially, retard. Its harder with no good upbringing or education. Every educated privileged white person who is retarded enough to dehumanise impoverished and underprivileged people deserves to be killed because they cannot be helped.

If I find you, you will die and I'm glad I will.

>TFW Cousin was a vice lord
>Mom was fucking with vice lords
>Worked hard and made it into harvard

Cheated on the SAT's but still made it.

>Anger issues
You should shame these retards with crazy opinions, not kill/physically attack them. Have a sense of human rights.

very shocked people on Veeky Forums are from south chicago or even know about chicago drill music

All kinds of people you might not expect go on all kinds of places you might not think they would go. I personally know multiple rappers, actresses and actors but haven't spoken about it once since this it has no connection to science or math. Also, fairly big names, but it doesn't matter.

All kinds of people you might not expect go on all kinds of places you might not think they would go. I personally know multiple rappers, actresses and actors but haven't spoken about it once since this it has no connection to science or math. Also, big names, but it doesn't matter. Also, probably going to be famous in the near future due to connections, promises and other reasons. I will never tell anyone I went on this piece of shit site and thats the way it should be.

which celebrities?

A List + People directly connected to A List + Some family members of A List celebrities. I won't say precisely who, and have already said too much because I don't want the worthless shits on this board believing they are special and in some ways connected to people who are connected with celebrities. That's a harsh statement, but I don't give a shit, if I do become famous chances are I will spit on half of you in real life and my body guards will attack you if you try to touch me.

P A T H E T I C
thanks for the lol

Actually not lying, but feel free to disbelieve. Its an anonymous imageboard anyone can make anything up on and I'm not going to prove it so worthless degenerates online can feel special from going on the same board as someone close to famous people.

op I live in one of the nicest area's of beverly hills and if I wear powdered wigs I will have my ass beaten at the least (unless maybe its a Halloween costume), you need to stay off the weed.

I live in a pretty good neighbourhood and can also confirm this is true, I might not get shot, but at least some teenager or some guy would probably beat my ass if he saw me wearing some stupid looking shit.
just don't wear it

Well, I know who you are, so now I am connected too to celebrities. Now I personally know multiple rapper too.
Are you [math]\mathcal{\color{yellow}S}\mathcal{\color{yellow}P}\underbrace{\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}}\mathcal{\color{yellow}K}\mathcal{\color{yellow}E}\mathcal{\color{yellow}D}\color{yellow}[/math] yet?

Well, I know who you are, so now I am connected too to celebrities. Now I personally know multiple rapper too.
Are you [math]\mathcal{\color{yellow}S}\mathcal{\color{yellow}P}\underbrace{\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}}\mathcal{\color{yellow}K}\mathcal{\color{yellow}E}\mathcal{\color{yellow}D}\color{yellow}\mathcal{\color{yellow}S}\mathcal{\color{yellow}P}\underbrace{\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}}\mathcal{\color{yellow}K}\mathcal{\color{yellow}E}\mathcal{\color{yellow}D}[/math] yet?

Are you [math]\mathcal{\color{yellow}S}\mathcal{\color{yellow}P}\underbrace{\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}}\mathcal{\color{yellow}K}\mathcal{\color{yellow}E}\mathcal{\color{yellow}D}\color{yellow}\mathcal{\color{yellow}S}\mathcal{\color{yellow}P}\underbrace{\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}\hat{\mathbb{\color{yellow}O}}}\mathcal{\color{yellow}K}\mathcal{\color{yellow}E}\mathcal{\color{yellow}D[/math] yet?

Seems like [math]\LaTeX[/math] is failing

I thought I was the only one

Powdered Wigs > Bitches