Mind control..... teach me how Veeky Forums

Hi /science/ i'm a new guy. Basically what i'm asking is for you guys to point me at some resources to study up on this. I'd like for this to go along in as serious a manner as Veeky Forums is capable of but i'm not getting my hopes up.
Help please thanks maybe you guys have something that i have not already dug up in google.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=adey wr
bri.ucla.edu/news/neuroscience-news-fall-2004#3
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0891061815000599?via=ihub
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780531/
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
youtu.be/OcSBqkLDxmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the sticky.

What interests you?

Communications hacking and social manipulation/injection

Better get someone to teach me how to Veeky Forums because this happens each time. Everything i make goes 404. Is this the right place for this kind of thing.
All i see on Veeky Forums is 60 percent noise, across the entire boards. It looked more comfy in here for this kind of "discussion" if it turned into that. Is it a time of day kind of thing? I always post late night. Pic related bait and no bites.
What to do? Because it's not important and i should get off Veeky Forums complaining about Veeky Forums.

Psychologically, just start viewing people as (finite state) machines. Develop your theory of mind to a point where you can adequately, accurately, and quickly model what's happening between someone's input and outputs. Being right about the why is not important, just having predictive power is enough. That allows you to make their state evolve the way you want it to.

Chemically, obviously learn a bit of biology and pharmacology, and learn how certain compounds and bodily state's affect behavior. (ie chronic inflammation, microglia activation, cytokines in the brain, chronic pain, etc).

Mechanically, start with MKultra and the much older trauma based dissociation and compartmentalization programming (and its derivative, Monarch programming). Also, start with the research by William Ross Adey, Suzanne Bawin, and whatever his name was Luben, on brain activity with pulsed field exposure. Only a small fraction was published unfortunately, but the source of the funding was the department of energy, and chimpanzees with surgically implanted "plugs" for reading brain activity (without the interference from the skull and skin conductivity) were used. The degree of funding is obvious. Adey also wrote a book called "Control of Human Behavior".

I'm also very curious if this is a "honeypot", of some sort. Though your bait is pretty transparent in that case.

Thank you. Google is muting the search results.

Sorcery is pic related. The long flowing cape. Lost in translation I guess.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=adey wr

Bookmarked thank you

[math]\color{green}8\color{green}c\color{green}h\color{green}.\color{green}n\color{green}e\color{green}t\color{green}/\color{green}h\color{green}y\color{green}p\color{green}n\color{green}o[/math]
there you go you piece of degenerate shit

Pseudoscience no thanks

Some background on Adey, for anyone curious / having an entrenched emotional need to believe that non-ionization radiation may act solely via heating. A myth crafted and pushed out by numerous entities during the 80's and 90's. First the Navy and Airforce alongside certain sectors of industry, and later picked up by telecom. Now everyone keeps devices that cause brain damage etc on their person at all times.

bri.ucla.edu/news/neuroscience-news-fall-2004#3

Adey and his colleagues weren't screwing around or niche small time researchers. The function of the cell membrane, and the interaction of modulated low energy fields on the function of biological systems, was a major field up until the mid-90's.

Did you mean to link an article that actually supported your point? That would be helpful.

Until then I shall continue to entertain my entrenched emotional need to believe.

Please provide a counter example

That happened up here.
Read all of them post ~50's. Also read the book "nonlinear electrodynamics in biological systems" and "Control of human behavior", by Adey.

Something shorter and more overall:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0891061815000599?via=ihub
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780531/
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

I'm going to call it a night, this is becoming a bit more broad in topic than I hoped to discuss. Yes micro radiation happens to play a role in social behavioural aspects. However it's more a grandiose conclusion than solid evidence. Anyway thanks for your input user I'm grateful nonetheless.

Micro radiation *of cellular devices. Excuse my brevity.

Any device. Whether wi-fi, GSM-900/1800, bluetooth, TETRA, radar used in vehicles for blindspot collision detection, frequencies used by self driving cars to construct a spatial map of their surroundings, frequencies emitted by powerlines, transformers, appliances. There are very few cases where a static or modulated field will not produce an effect, whether that's in calcium flux, rotation of certain parts of proteins, or altered conformational behavior of membrane bound glycoproteins.

Though oxidative and nitrosative stress (ie, lipid peroxidation, base oxidation, protein inactivation, double and single strand breaks in DNA, and from that cell death and macro system damage) comprises the bulk of bodily damage, functional alteration is occurring simultaneously.

corporations only, you got to get them government plates
youtu.be/OcSBqkLDxmo

There are a number of ways to achieve this.
One way is to read up on sociology, statistics, and game theory if you want to better yourself.
Another way is to teach everyone else to think with their stomachs and their crotches, so that their motives are so primitive, it would be impossible not to take advantage of it.
A third way (which has been hugely popular here and in U.S. news recently) has been to just pump out so much conflicting information that people will either be stupid enough to believe you or too jaded to trust anyone.
I find the first to be the most constructive, as you better yourself without having to stupefy the masses, but Options #2 and #3 have proven the most effective with respect to reach versus elapsed time.

Hmm that's interesting. Thank you for cleaning this up for addition to the topic.

LSD works effectively, why do you think the CIA ulspent so much time on MKultra?

Nude girls! Now that's science-worthy.

>mind control

step 1: be jewish

Let's see...
1.social engineering
2.infrasonic weaponry
3.genetic manipulation
4.Stockholm syndrome
5.Blackmail
6. Etc...

Let's define some basic things about mind control.

One you have behaviour control and thought control.

Behaviour control can reach, under our current techniques full body manipulation, not good manipulation but you can remote controlled as the mass of nerves and motor skills, it's just messy, to say the least.

Thought control it's a delicate science, because you can't actually see the thought process of the individual, just tiny fragments of it, usually disconnected, because thoughts can jump extremely fast.

In those cases you play with the attention, humans have attention spams, it's an unique mark of every person, show them something and see how much they take in losing interest, rinse and repeat, until you have a sense of the average attention spam, for short and long term memory.

American are puppies with ADHD.