its 26, right?

No
Weird shape thing = 15
Banana = 4
Clock = 3
3+4+(4*15)
=67

You're right it's 67

The shape at the bottom is missing the square inside it so it must be less.

but there's no definition for it's value unless you make up some shit about the area, it's just a troll image

The clock also has a different time, and the bunches have different numbers of bananas. It's obvious what "rules" the image is trying to suggest to you, where each hour is 1, each banana is 1, and each side is 1, making the answer 2+3+(3*11) = 38, but it's just Facebook argument fodder over not knowing orders of operations or not noticing that everything in the bottom row is slightly different from what was shown above.

Requesting the integral one.

the correct answer is 38. note the time of the clock, the number of bananas, amd the sum of the sides in the geometric shape. 2 + 3 + 3 x 11

5 + 33 = 38

it's 19
Each banana = 1
Hour hand of the clock
Sum of sides of each geometric shape.

nevermind
is correct

8 x 11

Is it 67?

its time for bananas in the pentagon.

If you count each point on the first 4 weird shapes the value comes to 15 matching it's intended value. It only makes sense that removing the square from the final shape would reduce its value by 4 making the equation 3+4+4x11. I got 121 but I'm also a complete brainlet so there's that.

First row is 45x = 45

Each side is = 1

Second is 8x+15=23

Banana = 1

Third row is 4 + 6x = 10

Each clock is equal to the time on the clock

2+3+3*11=38

The answer is 38

Its 88

2+3+3x11=88

winner

right answer

??=35

What about this one my friends

Burger = 6
Donut = 3
Pizza = 5
Taco = 9/4

It's 32

The correct answer is, "Not this stupid shit again. Who gives a fuck?"

isn't it 80?
15+15+15
4+4+15
4+3+3
2+3+3x10

literally any answer. we are given no information about how the embedded polygons or clock hands contribute to the interpretation as numbers. you only know banana is 4, so literally any answer could be right.

with the clock being equal to 3, and the 3 embedded polygons being 15, you *could* assume that "clock"--->N mapping is given by "hour" and "stack of polygons"--->N is given by "sum of # of edges", but that assumption doesn't follow from any of the equations given, in that no equation given enforces that relation.

Haha, this made me laugh. 11/Kek

While this is the correct way to think, there is some merit for the coincidences that occur in this problem.

1. Embedded Polygon = 15; The total amount of sides of all the embedded polygons is 15.
2. Bananas = 4; There are 4 individual bananas in the collection of bananas; therefore, while it shouldn't be assumed, one may assume that a banana has the numerical value of 1.
3. Clock = 3; The clock hand just so happens to be on the lined up on the 3. Therefore, again, like the last two coincidences, you may assume that the clock dial indicates the value.

Making all of these assumptions, I believe 38 was the answer I worked out awhile ago.

However, the user is right in saying that it could be any value as, while theoretically sound, these assumptions have no merit aside from being coincidences.