I was recently tested and have a I.Q. of 246...

I was recently tested and have a I.Q. of 246. Also just obtained my PhD in Theoretical Physics and I'm planning on taking a open position on C.E.R.N. that has been offered to me.
>AMA

Why are you still a virgin

Did you study

Inorder to have one such life you must sacrifice, nobody can truly have anything. Great guess though.

I don't understand this question.

If nobody can truly have anything, how come you have 246 IQ?

What was your thesis on?

*everything

How do you feel about cuckolding?

Weak interactions in topological insulators

Does quantum mechanics disprove determinism?

Are you a Christian?

I don't know what that is

There is still so little known about the quantum world. But in my personal opinion based off of the research currently done I would say yes. But of course this is a opinion based of off limited data. But this infers to the is-ought fallacy of human understanding. We may never know in my lifetime.

Are you German?

No my parents were Christians, growing up we never saw eye to eye.

American

Brainlet detected. It is common knowledge that atheism is just a phase for any true intellectual.

What can I do to be better at my studies and/or to get smarter without losing all happiness in life?

There shouldn't be a word to describe a belief in nothing. "Atheism" in the modern sense is just another form of religion. But I never said I was a "Atheist".

Change 'what makes you happy'.

In order to reach a high level of success like I have stated earlier, some things must be sacrificed. But if you live to learn and studying is a existential norm, you should do just fine.

>I was recently tested and have a I.Q. of 246

I did not even know you could have one of those. So you have a higher IQ than Terence Tao?

Also, do you like Shakespare? What are your favorite writers and favorite books?

What do you perceive as different in you from most other people? (Like, it's easier for you to recognize patterns, for example)

Do you think you could you be as great as Shakespeare in literature or Beethoven in music if you put the time and effort on it?

This is a roleplaying thread, but this is a substantive and intelligent post. All I can say is not to take it too far, and try to know when to stop.

First and foremost Terrance Tao is a mathematical marvel not to take away from any of his achievements but their are plenty of people with high level I.Q.'s like myself. He is simply famous among the common people because off of the popularization of the natural sciences. Shakespeare is okay, some of his works are rather dull but that's my opinion. My favorite book is the Epic of Gilgamesh, and I wouldn't say I have a favorite author. Yes, anybody who is blessed with the cognitive ability double that of a normal Human being can perceive things easier, such as abstract shapes and those dumb pattern recognition tests. And no I don't think I will or could be as great as Beethoven or Shakespeare in their respected interests, for one because I.Q. honestly isn't everything when discussing Human capabilities. Their is much truth to be said about talent and hard work when deducting yourself in society, I will never be able to play as Beethoven did or write as Shakespeare has.

Is this what you call fresh pasta?

>Their

Haha! Thanks bud, I can't type so when I try to I do more often then not make mistakes.

You seem like a very nice person. I really wish you indeed have this great iq: its nice to see someone that gifted that is also humble. By the best way, I would like to suggest Tolstoy for your reading list. A novel that might appeal to you also is Memoirs of Hadrian. As for poetry, vive Homer a chance. For a look on Shakespeares marvelous use of imagery and metaphors, look for Caroline Spurgeon’s Shakespeare Imagery. Checkhov is great with short stories (as Tolstoy is), and a modern poet that I considere one of the best of all time is Wislawa Szimborska.

This thread was pretty nice, are you still here OP? Should we try to publish as undergrads?

What is the hardest problem you've every solved?

why do you lie on anonymous imageboards?

Post degree and mensa cert or GET OUT you fucking huge mong.

>big words that make me sound smart

>a "Atheist"
Is an horse a athlete?

>is-ought fallacy
>QM
brainlet confirmed

>more often then not
shit b8
0/10

All me

Why are you still a virgin?

There's no such thing as an IQ of 246. No existing test gives score in that region. Kys larper.

what's your favorite episode of rick and morty?

Sorry, but I don't believe you. Why would a native English speaker with such a high IQ have such poor language skills?

[math]\mathcal{\color{purple}{\text{
But do you have a girlfriend OP?
}}}[/math]

Mensa IQ tests don't go that high.

Why are you a larping faggot

I have a boyfriend.

faggot

Chris Langan would like to have a word with you.

How did you decide what field to pursue?

Self conceited brat. Why people lose so much time on this site intead of doing something productive? (Like proving how much Quantum Information is such a bullshit?)

What bothers you about quantum information? Theory or physical impracticability?

two questions:

If a trap and an anti-trap approach one another (assume negligible air resistance and gravitational field has zero divergence at all points in the plane)

1) What is the sign of their acceleration vector as a function of time, from the reference frame of the trap?
2) Which of these particles is gay?