>>9267469

She looks like a changed person. It's the dyed hair and the weary facial expression. You've removed something from her. She isn't the same Katie.

Fuck... I lost hard.

i think we gotta take responsibility for this as a board.

She got Veeky ForumsED.COM

Katie is back!

Reminder, she believes in astrology.

:3

We gotta behave, alright. Nothing like last time.

Indeed!
A Nice Girl who loves books - we must be courteous.

*tip*

M'lady!

DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

someone make a tribute

The Queen of the Alt-Right is back :3

for someone who reads this much she sure is one ignorant gal.

I want to write her a letter like Joyce did. She likes classics so she might like it.

I thought Milo was the queen of the Alt-Right?

Why does she look so different. It's funny because now she will know where the creepy comments are coming from. I guess she's mentally prepared this time?

he's fighting real hard not to be a queen even though he loves being rear slammed.

I bet she's hasn't read Dostoevsky, Pynchon, or at least Franzen.

Yes, Darling!

>I guess she's mentally prepared this time?
Well, we'll have to see about that.

crazy what a bit of harassment will do B)
now she's just some run-of-the-mill booktubess.

she's returned because she's developed a sexual fetish about having lascivious comments anonymously directed her way from last time

How did you even find her within two days of uploading that video?

I love stuff like this cause I love watching someone fuck it all up for everyone else.

you know what to do, boys

someone posted her first pasta in a discord i'm in and i got curious what happened to her

user has clearly been searching for her every day until she returned

Her innocence is gone, we redpilled her on men and she's becoming a Tumblrina

here we go

i promise i didn't.
but man. now she's a redhead. damn.

P U N I S H E D K A T I E

pls

I don't like her makeup

you could tell her directly.

we should write her poetry. someone ask if she's read yevgeny onegin

>She thought taking a break would cool things off
Time to pick up where our relationship left off.

But I feel sorry for her

She ain't no Carli. Why the fuck were we ever interested in her.

Damn we really did a number on her. She's like a used up roastie now.

Red-pill?

What's that? Isn't that the gadget from that one movie with the trench coat guy who time travels in the internet?

Fuck's sake.

Is that book any good by the way? I got it for a dollar somewhere

the red pills are dexies m8. speed. they'll keep you up all night writing mid 30s to early sixties prose. if you're looking for a chill pill, take the blue ones, mother's little helpers, but you might just wind up listening to the stones. take both if you want to just shit post a while. welcome

>tfw googoo gaga tampon baby boy

Even worse mate, redpilled is being a sad-beta-fuck-neonazi-faggot-/pol/poster-rejected-by-5/10 womens- and thus-a mysogynist.

She looks fine. Stop being so judgmental about a woman's appearance. None of us are dating her.

wiat this is katie?
wtf is she a normie ?

go back to tumblr.

We're literally moulding a human being

If we choose our strategies carefully we may be able to turn her into a Joan of Arc for forwarding patrician tendencies

just because the nazis invented speed doesn't mean red pills aren't awesome. amphetamines have been responsible for everyone from graham greene's editorial skill to HST to muriel spark's break down and they're much better than the kind of ecstasy you're talking about.

I prefer claire

just physiologically, pure X is about as harmful as THC.
most amphetamines on the other hand wreak havoc on multiple organs.

Bring out the pissbottles!!
I believe in you /lit, also the comments on the video show promise.

for the uninitiated

That is how a unbroken hymen voice sounds like

EVERYBODY BEHAVE, WE MUST MAKE HER LOVE US

pure reddit

But I don't like her new look. And compared to Carli she seems like a common whore. I'm pretty pissed actually. I'd like her to go away.

>you will never be carli little tampon baby
why even live

She's definitely not a virgin anymore.

delete this you gimp

At least Carli was pure. Now Katie looks like she's not pure anymore. Its like, during her abscence, she has been sucking dicks so hard.

Yeah, she's changed.
She doesn't seem as shy, and she lost this "I'm a virgin waiting for marriage" kind of behavior.
I still like her voice, she may be no virgin no more but I bet she cries during sex and has trouble inserting it.

she turned herself into a whore just so she could avoid our attention and finally have a youtube book nook free from our lecherous comments

YOU GUYS REALIZE SHE'S PROBABLY HERE RIGHT NOW. LAST TIME SOMEONE TOLD HER EXACTLY WHERE WE COME FROM. SO SHE'S HERE RIGHT NOW. REMEMBER SHE'S A REAL HUMAN BEING A BULLYING IS FUCKING GAY. I RECENTLY GOT BULLIED AT WORK FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER BY SOME PUNK ASS TEENAGERS AND IT SUCKED ASS. NEVER BEEN BULLIED IN MY LIFE THEN AT 30 YEARS OLD SOME FAGGOTS FUCK UP MY STORE. REALLY SUCKS DESU.

oh no, OH NO the comments have already started

it's already over

Since you guys mentioned carli I opened her youtube and... it's gone. What did you guys do this time?

WTF do you think

Hi, Katie!

I want to sniff her armpits...

I mean specifically, as in, did something happen?
Like an user linking her to a Veeky Forums thread, or people commenting shit in her family videos (the ballet shows), or what?
Or just from the general mood of things from anons commenting?

clearly because you got bullied cause you're a fucking faggot.

Don't tell us, tell her

Please don't wait at least a few days before jumping the shark and shutting it down

make me, faggot.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. I WAS ATHLETE OF THE YEAR FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Well, at least she's pretty nice, has good taste, and did hand stitched bookmarks.

Unlike carli who liked to watch creepy shit.

wtf i love carli more

Lmao maybe she put it on for her little sister you stupid fuck

Why are you fucks so fucking autistic

user please stop, I have a weak heart

Give me some more Veeky Forumsfus anons

Oh my Quite flavorful pancakes my dear

so many autists ffs
>hurr durr we're bunch of losers without our own interests so we harass someone who actually has some

Never saw that pasta.

Oh God I just had the worst thought ever. Imagine Carli comes back in a few years and she's a whore! Oh God. I'm going to sleep.

The day Veeky Forums hit rock bottom

You know, Milo probably actually browses here.

If he does. Kys you mentally ill faggot. That's for milo

Everytime I see screencaps of those childish bullies i hope that tyrone gets them nice and hard

If you guys are gonna troll can you at least not make it reddit tier

dont expect much from teenagers who are being bullied themselves

Katie isn't a whore, she just looks normal now.

Carli's family gave me this impression of being super christians, they look conservative (except for the boys taking part in ballet), she probably will discover anal and turn into a slut during college, then after slut shaming to oblivion she'll move states and marry while never letting her collegiate past catch up except the nights she gets drunk and asks her boring husband to give her a rimjob.

Check his channel. It's a mess

Thank /pol/ for bringing so many redditors.