Dream Jobs

What is your dream job, position, company...etc

My favourite job I've ever had was working as a lifegaurd in my old hometown. I lived in a small little town so barley anyone ever came, and even though i only got 20 bucks an hour after 5 years, everything was cheap as fuck there so it was actually a decent salary. (Ex. A smaller decent house with a garage would be about 40k)

My coworker was hot as fuck. She was. A tiny little Asian girl with a huge ass. Pool was almost always empty so just talked to her all day, sometimes we would take turns napping, watching movies etc. Fucked her outside work and sometimes in the back during lunch etc. Life was easy and fun, didn't have a care in the world. When people did show up it was still really easy and got to stare at hot chicks.

Now I'm finishing up my PhD in chemistry and want to neck myself. I work at least 60 hours a week, averaging like 4 bucks an hour. I have no social life, and my job prospects are still pretty shit where I live. Most of the jobs available are just shit QC work making what I'd make as a lifegaurd . Nobody gives a fuck about my research and I dont ever want to look at it again.

I'd give anything to go back to a care free teenager again, working at the pool. I'd be happy there for the rest of my life.

>4 bucks an hour

wut.png

>dreaming of being a wagecuck
confirmed for never going to make it

Pics of girl or fake

why'd you leave?

I mean when you consider hours worked vs what I make from my stipend

Don't believe me if you want but I'm not going to post her picture

I did it in highschool and when I was home in the summer for the first couple years of my undergrad. I left to do research thinking that's what I wanted to do. While I love to learn, I don't think the stress and the hours are worth it, especially because there is no real money to be made at the end of it all.

I know some people will handle it / think it's worth it still to them. But it's really not for everyone.

so it was nothing like a full time job eh?

No it was full time. In the summer I would actually get a tonne of overtime if i wanted. I actually enjoyed working and hanging out with my qt coworker and my boss was my buddy so I could work up to 70hrs a week and make a shit tonne of overtime.

During school I did part time. When I graduated I had the option to just run the pool full time (there were no adult gaurds so they just needed one to keep it open) but I turned it down to go to university.

Writing this is making me kinda sad. I never really got over that girl and always felt like she was the one for me. Shes a med student now and is even gonna be rich...

I'm extremely ambitious, but I'm still battling the animal spirits I was cursed with.

I want to be the top in tech or finance and run the world. I have the vision for it. Most people who want to run the world do not have the vision.

I'd go back to KCNP, it was the shit.

peds oncologist

i want a man before i waste my youth - not in the cards.

probably a potato farmer with a cute wife. i'd be set for life with just that i think

Foreign secretary or secretary of state.

Kissinger type role.

what is your vision

If I could just magically already have the credentials for it, anesthesiologist so I could put myself under any time I wanted and could even self-euthanasia later on when the inevitable health problems that nobody talks about but everyone will suffer horribly from come up in my own life.
But it's not worth the insane amount of school / initial career investing to get to that point. I'm content as a code monkey with a bachelor's degree and a shotgun for future euthanasia.

The one I can build myself, I deserve nothing else then what I can create for myself, to day dream about anything else is pointless.

At least now you still have a chance with her, at least theoretically, you probably live in different cities and shit. If you stayed at the pool, she'd never respect you.

Wageslave at a callcentre

Starfleet Personell. Preferably some kind of Cargo bay mechanic on a rear echelon ship. Chilling away from it all.

>job
semen injector
>position
between her legs
>company
a qtpi

>chemistry
here is where you went wrong.
shoulda chosen a lifestyle phd (maths or theoretical physics, or philosophy)
no lab stuff, only pen and paper
anything else = manual labor for kikes

Something creative (indie game dev ideally), but STEM careers are more reliable.

[math]\color{orange}{\mathfrak{Dream\ job:}}[/math]
[math]\color{yellow}{\mathfrak{Ice\ cream\ taster}}[/math]
[math]\color{orange}{\mathfrak{Position:}}[/math]
[math]\color{yellow}{\mathfrak{Boss}}[/math]
[math]\color{orange}{\mathfrak{Company:}}[/math]
[math]\color{yellow}{\mathfrak{Whichever\ one\ pays\ the\ most}}[/math]

POTUS would be a nice job

maybe do research for amazon or something

Stressful tho

I'm looking forward to dentistry. It's a job that requires minimal education, about 6 years as opposed to the normal 8 years for the other medical fields, it's a really clean job, and you can overcharge the patients a gross amount of money for the simplest of procedures.

Probably entrepreneur that becomes a billionaire over night through his internet startup and then never has to work again.

I'd just shitpost here all day, that would be sweet.

>musician
>one man project a la have a nice life
>myself

>Dream Job
Fuhrer
>Position
Maximum
>Company
Germany

you got to dream high

>Dream Job
Supreme Leader
>Position
Supreme Leader
>Company
Best Korea

>Dream Job
My own medical research facility
>Position
Lead
>Company
Trident LLC (currently owned by me)

>it's a really clean job,
you know nothing about it.

You're right on the money though.

Creating AI algorithms.

Machine Learning 'Engineer' in medical imaging at a hospital
>downtime while training to do what you want
>Free gym access
>slutty nurses everywhere
>get to help people and eventually replace some arrogant MDs

I dropped out of my PChem PhD after 1 year to pursue math instead and I'm way fucking happier. Set yourself free my man, it only gets worse.