Philosphy according to /pol/

>pastebin.com/UKw5wngh

What would you say to the person who wrote this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UKw5wngh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MY GOTT

>Philosophy refers to looking at life in a pragmatic manner
lmao

>Philosophy refers to looking at life in a pragmatic manner and attempting to understand why life is as it is and the principles governing behind it.

Sure, if you're as shallow as a 15 years old girl.

Are you telling me that /pol/ is the teenager version of /a/? That would make a lot of sense.

>Philosphy according to /pol/

I haven't even clicked on the link yet and I feel brain cells dissolving

>/pol/ thinks they're legitamite again
Heh

This is amazing.

>I haven't even clicked on the link yet and I feel brain cells dissolving
Probably the effect of your Marxism.

What if you would watch The Simpsons and imagine Homer is Zizek speaking in extremely dense aphorisms?

memes have gone too far

This are the kind of comments that makes me glad to live in a post-Nietzschian era.

>"the masters of the world are demons from another dimension who control us" is a perfectly reasonable explanation
>"the means of production are controled by a small group of people called the burgeois" it's jew nonesense and if you think that you should be gased
Thanks /pol/.

This can't be real. I've heard the stories but as a level-headed man I always believed they were embellished. But this, not this. Nothing nearly as retarded as this.

>pastebin.com/UKw5wngh
there is something deeply disgraceful about writing philosophy in pastebin. It's worse than writing philosophy on Veeky Forums.

Memes haven't gone to far enough.

Idk, homer is someone everyone can look down on. It'd be funny as a one time gag but it would shed humor quicker than a snake in the high noon of the Caseloozaqitaręnaquintonechèlebré desert. He would be much better as a reocurrung character.

>Alex Jones became a relevent political figure in your life time

And I thought we'd hit rock bottom with Glenn Beck.

Isn't /a/ the teenage version of /a/?

As far as I'm concerned they're still little girls.

I would ask them what their "philosophy" is, then tell them it's simply ideology they've decided is "pragmatic."

>pastebin.com/UKw5wngh

That post really is something. You can move in any direction, at any depth of field, and it just keeps expanding like some mad fractal labyrinth.

And half the images are just tertiary guides to secondary media libraries.

>"Ideology is rigid"
>ignoring the point of reflexion
>denying that fundamental human understanding is an ever-changing thing
People at /pol/ are really nothing clever and their self deceit lies in living inside their disturbed point of view, as if the lenses by which their perceive the world could explain everything.

>pizzagate
Nuke /pol/ from orbit. Kill /pol/ with fire and magnets. Exterminate /pol/ mercilessly.

Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco is about three men inventing a grand conspiracy.

Hence the expression fractally wrong.

What's the problem with pizzagate, cuck?

>tfw there's always a chance that your future son will end up being a fat NEET /pol/tard

And then they wonder abput why white people are not having kids.

even if there were a pedophilia ring in a DC pizza restaurant, what's wrong with that anyway?

I wouldn't mind if my leaders fuck children if they could govern well and not do dumb ass shit like shut down the federal government for a couple weeks or needlessly invade 3rd world countries.

We've all got our vices, right?

It started as a meme and after a while you would see people dedicating their entire free time to it, while accusing random people of pedophilia (which is the worst thing you can accuse someone of in this society). Pretty pathetic.

>Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco is about three men inventing a grand conspiracy.

And it turns out to be correct.

Is this what we are reaching? A high level of McCarthyism by some crazed group and the silence over real concerns of mass surveillance?

What a time to be alive indeed.

I'm reminded of the Boston Marathon Bombing and how reddit users decided to become amatuer detectives. They singled out a "suspicious" looking guy who ended up having nothing to do with the bombing.

>Philosophy is objective

When people say post-Nietzschian what exactly do they mean?

Holy hell, this is some serious next level retardation.

Not only has /pol/ helped ruin Veeky Forums with their idiocy, but they have completely destroyed what redpill even means. They have no idea at all what The Matrix movies meant about the pills or any of the deeper philosophy behind any of it. Ironically, /pol/'s version of a redpill is a simulacra. It's ultimate irony, really.

What a bunch of mentally challenged window lickers. If you try to enlighten them to their moronic ways you are the enemy. Blows my mind.

Stop using these sophisticated techniques to brainwash us!

>tfw it's not a meme anymore

There's no doubt in my mind that counter intelligence exists and the possibility of them being active on multiple forms of media isn't an impossibility, honestly. People ingest all kinds of propaganda unknowingly so it's not far out there.

However, I am quite literally just a man sitting on a toilet in my home trying to relax and call /pol/ retarded.

That sums about it.

All the techniques mentioned in your picture are used a lot by /pol/. That is really something.

I wonder who's behind this.
It's either some kind of actual psyop/brainwashing program, or it's the collective opus of 20-30 schizo NEETs who actually believe this shit.

I refuse to think that a sane person could believe, if not even produce sich shit.

>However, I am quite literally just a man sitting on a toilet in my home trying to relax and call /pol/ retarded.
Too much info man.

*such

What I am about to tell you is part of Veeky Forums's history. Sometime around 2008 if I recall, an extreme right wing forum called stormfront decided to invade Veeky Forums. I don't recall what came first, if the right wing propaganda or the pedophile troll posts in /b/. Fact is, we realize too late of what was actually happening.

Now, when /pol/ was created, they didn't stop. Someone, you could say a group, was posting all day, every day of the week, during months, pictures of dicks from black men in any post that were even slightly leftist. I know, I was there.

So there you have it, you could say Veeky Forums is the brainwashing central from a nazi group, sadly.

The heavy stormfront shilling started around 2013, which neatly coincides with the period when /new/ turned from ancaps joking about hitler to nazi central. Also, /pol/ wasn't "created", it was a containment board to keep in the /new/ diaspora that got everywhere when it was deleted.

I still believe this was a mistake. /b/ was shit by that point anyway. /pol/ gives too much legitimacy to bigotry and delusional conspiracy thinking.

>cuck detected

Of course it was created as a containment board, but some people legitimately though they could talk about politics freely, me included. It was a mistake.

Although I recall it was 2012 the tipping point, near the presidential election.

cuck detector detected

I mean, even if you are "redpilled" and what not, the blurring of LARPing fantasy and actual reality on /pol/ is disturbing. Do you just accept everything you read on /pol/ as truth? How do you ever decipher the signal from the noise?

I mean sometimes it is funny. I was just looking at the "Could sex be used to counter the declining birth rates?" and had to admit that was a funny idea.

Of course some conspiracies are real, that is historically undeniable. But the sort of conspiracy that comes out of /pol/ is beyond taste and reasoning.

Besides, if you were a conspirator, wouldn't you use forums and places like /pol/ to drop false clues to cover the real conspiracy and attack the good guys? There you have something to think.

>reason
gtb2r/eddit

That text strays as far from collective unconsciousness of /pol/ as it possibly could.

/pol/ is not about pragmaticism or discussion, and it shouldn't be; it can be described as a digital orgy, where men break down the walls built by their intellect and collectively self-indoctrinate themselves. The problem with any ideology is that it is apparent as a method of approach and a 21st Century individual unwillingly deconstructs it, making it impossible for him/her to actually apply it. /pol/ suceeds at bringing itself to an almost trance-like state where they can perform ideology while still recognising it as such. Veeky Forums's own DFW failed in that regard, as he could not construct a faith for himself and actually believe/live by it.

/pol/ is the new existential movement. It operates on the following principles:
1.) Postmodernism is not rejected and often embraced. Big exception is the concept of meaning in art; any work posseses inherent meaning (not necessary by intent), while life does not.
2.) As follows, to fill one's life with meaning one should translate fictional narratives to reality.
3.) This is impossible if one recognises the divide between fiction and reality.
4.) Consequently, an individual should first construct the narrative, then decieve himself that it is not artificial.
4*) Self-deciet can be practised a myriad ways, simplest being Kabbalistic in nature (synchronicity, parallelisms within Logos), and most unorthodox ones stemming from novel practices (data spam, taking on post-performative identities).

>complains about wild conspiracy theories from /pol/
>generates wild conspiracy theory to explain /pol/'s ideology in order to avoid considering that anybody could organically grow into right-wing beliefs in today's culture

pseudo-intellectual detected

I hope that by the time I've read enough to name-drop the Kabbalah like no big deal, I won't exist in an intellectually lobotomized state.

I'm not a libertarian but I miss RON PAUL 2012. Good times. Kids will never know Doom Paul and id's habbiding!!!

But I haven't studied Kabbalah. You don't need to finish med school to know basic things doctors perform, although you may not know the purpose behind it - the manic search for coincidences definitely serves different goals among Zoar scholars and /pol/ conspiracytards, but the action is the same.

Seudo-intellectual detected, I can tell by the way you felt the need to point out a correct usage of kabbalistic that you are insecure about your poor study habits and wish that you could be as learned as the user you replied to, but instead you must create a fantasy wherein you are above user, but at the same time, this creates a disparity. Creating a fantasy to make yourself feel better does work well superficially, but theres always a part of your mind, a deeper, more thoughtful and introspective element that has to think about why you would need to create a fantasy if you are better than user. So you have both a superiority and inferiority complex at the same time, such a state of things may create so much psychological disjunction that it would be difficult for these two parts of your mind (lets call the lower order, animalistic one the 'it', and the higher order the 'Overself'). If the it and the overself have their connection weakened(that would be you of course, lets call that one the 'self'), the It would become so powerful without inhibition from the Overself, causing you to become impulsive and of course unrealistically boastful. It is very important that we restore the Self. You seem to have issues with approval that you've realized were immature and so you've internalized them until they became an innate part of your confidence reassurance process. Its seems that to stave of the wave of insecurity that may become eminent with a stronger influence of the Overself you create concious lies to your self. This lack of approval probably developed in childhood (as all major disorders of the pysche do), so I would say it was probably due to a distant father. It is important then, that you establish a passion and dedicate yourself, that way you may have true confidence in yourself without the need to lie and perpetuate a broken pysche.

I'm confused. How do you know this is from /pol/? I see nothing in the text that actually references /pol/ or gives any indication it was made to represent the entire board.

It's form the /pol/ of infinity-chan.

If your problem was specifically with the fact that I shit-tested your knowledge of the Kabbalah and not with the fact that I labeled you as another "intellectual but idiot", then you may seriously need to consider whether you're just a highbrow version of the /pol/ conspiracytard.

In friendlier words, I think that by addressing the spirit of /pol/ without applying the principle of charity undermines your credibility and prevents you from making informed opinions.
There's a lot of extremely dodgy shit that gets passed around /pol/ without any sort of justification. But that doesn't mean that none of the issues deserve any sort of investigation.

Why don't we start with an example? There was no evidence for pedophile rings in Pizzagate, but the Instagram pages for James Alefantis and his Comet Ping Pong restaurant had enormous references to boy love, many instances of children in chains or in restraints "for the lulz", etc. Don't forget about Tony Podesta's extensive collection of paintings depicting children engaging in sexual acts. You can probably find this on voat or in an archive if you'd like.

There was certainly enough evidence to demonstrate that top Washington DC were fucking creeps, but if it weren't for the extensive attempts at coverups by the mainstream media, I would have just left it at that. How can you proclaim innocence without an investigation, especially in an era where Pentagon investigations are routinely shut down before arrests are made? (Anderson Cooper reported on this one).

Great satire. Contrived psychoanalysis is usually just projection in my experience. Tried and tested sign of a pseudointellectual.

Well yes but actually I can tell by the way you use your walk you're a woman's man, no time to talk.

It's similar to most /x/ threads, so I would guess it's just nutcases.

/pol/ did literally nothing wrong

The same way a retarded child can't be blamed for doing something bad.

...It really doesn't, more like you probably read the beginning, the end and decided it was true.

Dumb newfaggot detected

I don't even think COINTELPRO existed as something with that name after internet forums became a thing.

>/pol/ thinks they were ever legitamite

Holy...

Thought pol was mostly memes with a lot of racism involved. Made a pro flat earth thread on pol a few days ago. Not really sure any longer.

The earth is actually flat tho... science has proved it

Yes and gravity is not real, it's density..

I made a thread about pubic hair on /pol/ and it got 300 replies before I got banned for off-topic.

Agreed. Moot should have stuck to his guns and left /new/ deleted. I'd rather have white supremacists scattered across every board than have a massive, pulsating beacon attracting more and festering at the heart of the site.

We have just as many edgy crossboarding underage b&ns now as we would've without a "containment" board anyways, if not more.

Pfff. Did you know that gravity IS JUST A THEORY?

>ITT: reddit

>tfw you realise virtue is just aesthetics on a higher plane

:^)

if only everyone reacted to shitposting like this guy did

Read again.

Like fucking clockwork

I was wondering that too, but they probably don't know anything about Nietzsche, they just want to replace his era with their own.

Replace pragmatic and its derivatives with logical.

This is a joke r-right?

It's satire user.

>supposed document from the FBI
>can't differentiate between their and there

Only one board could be this retarded

I say is a fucking nightmare.

>legitamite
sounds like some kind of spread

>Hence the expression fractally wrong.

>It is as impossible to convince a fractally wrong person of anything as it is to walk around the edge of the Mandelbrot set in finite time.

choice

>We've all got our vices, right?

Right.

well you see, my good friend, post means after and Nietzchian means of Nietzche

I am dead serious

I must fuck infants while I eat my pizza.

>a sensitive posting of a critical nature on a forum

lol

>upset about Matrix' deep philosophy being corrupted
fag

>itt: buttflustered libtards angry that their little world is going away forever

you had your shot and you failed, now you pay the price

come at the king you best not miss, beta faggots

>come at the king you best not miss

Seeing 4channers talk like this makes me cringe.

I guarantee none of the gravitas or significance associated - even only in reference to charisma or masculinity rather than any sort of leadership position - with the word king have ever been connected with you.

ttly pwned, pure pwnage, boom headshot

You seem like the kind of person who puts pennies up their asshole to gain some misguided sense of superiority over your peers

>google "cointelpro techniques for dilution"
>first link is Zero Hedge

You seem like the kind of dickhead who has never had an original thought in his life.

SICK REFERENCE BRO

>Wants to be president
>Makes bizarre campaign
>Controversy everywhere
>Those stupid hats everywhere
>Actual violence during rallies
>God knows what allies helping from behind the curtain
>Somehow people still like him
>Somehow people still vote for him
>Is a dick even when it comes to babies

That Greg Stillson is a real asshole.