Why haven't you read it yet?

Why haven't you read it yet?

i have. what a pile of garbage

Trump is the only guy it worked on lololololol

Is it worth it?

I don't believe in magic.

>a shit ton of problems weighing on me and now some self-important cunt telling me it's all my fault and i just need to have confidence too

fuck self-help authors

it's boils down to "the universe is a construct of your thoughts so if you think positive mantras you will pull those into yor life and vice verse, aka self-fulfillig prophecy".

if you need somebody to tell you to "think positive" in new-age slang, then yes. if not, definitely no.

no, she's telling you that you've lived in fesr of those things and thus pulled them into your reality because you directed your energy in the wrong direction. you're not supposed to focus on what you don't want. somehow ((the universe)) can't differ between i want black cock and i don't want black cock. it only hears "black cock" and might give you lepra. so be carefull with what you daydream about.

so if i dream about the redhead at my gf she'll come fuck me?

as my gf*

you'd need to be specific or it might turn very bad. you also are not allowed to ever think about the downsides or this will inevitably happen. somehow, ((the universe)) is more perceptive about negative shit. and don't forget, just like god, ((the universe)) works in mysterious ways. but if you don't get what you wanted, it's not because the author's theory is flawed but because you did it wrong. you probably first need to get your aura cleansed and your chakras aligned. maybe you need a seance with your spirit healer and guide too.

the problem is it's fucking easy to talk like that when you're already in a good place

the real beauty is to talk like that when you're in a dark place but take full responsibility for your shit life.

you're not allowed to think that you light not be good enough for her ONCE or you destroy all the positive thinking effort. it's sisyphus all over.

I did, and lolled well into the night.

How do i write shit like this and make tons of money? That's the real secret i want to know.

>the universe
I hate it when people say this, as though to bring up the magnitude. It's all in your fucking head. If you constantly think about something --regardless of whether it's in a positive or negative light-- it will affect you in a significant way. You are spending time imprinting these thoughts into the memory of your brain.

Whoopdeefuckingdoo

you nuge people right in the fear and then give them THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK

don't, the money is on YA shit

you are aware that my posts are sarcastic, aren't you?

ofc your thought will have an impact. but not because ((the universe)) is listening and will answer, but because you will preoccupy your mind with them and they will shape yor actions, which will shape your fate.

the biggest money is on YA spiritual feminist new age lgbt lit

>the universe is a construct of your thoughts

and what does it have to say about repeating digits?

you can do it if you believe it!

just do Twilight but instead of him being a vampire, she has a dick

will love find a way between two cocks? read it and see

>you are aware that my posts are sarcastic, aren't you?
It's difficult to convey the tone of sarcasm over text. It doesn't always translate. But I agree with the rest of what you said, though I would replace the word "fate" with "future".

you'd have to incorporate some transgender and soulmate stuff

i know. that's why i checked.
i'm sorry. fate was sarcastic too. i should probably stop being sarcastic over text.

I'm visualizing my fifth Ferrari. They are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.