For me, it's the Pilot Acroball, the king of pens

For me, it's the Pilot Acroball, the king of pens.
What pen does Veeky Forums use to write notes for cognitive memory purposes?

>0.7 mm
Only faggots want that kind of girth.

Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint is the only pen I use for any purpose ever.

.5mm Pilot friXion pen

>never learned to write cursive
Underage b&

The Sharpy in pooper.

Aye, I use the .5mm acroball, truly great

>Anyone over 18
>Writing in cursive
Is this really a thing? I think if I handed something in at uni in cursive they would probably tell me not to do that next time. No one over 18 writes in cursive.

How to tell someone is underage:
>They think adults write in cursive

I'm 22 and always write cursive.
Then again my handwriting is so bad you couldn't read it regardless if in cursive or not.
Good thing I don't have to write essays.

My negro

>Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint
I refuse to buy ANYTHING other than Pilot Precise V5. This one looks very similar though; I should give it a try. My only complaint about these pens is that there are sharp angles esp, where the cap clicks into place on the pen barrel that can cause some discomfort after lengthy writing sessions. If they'd only slightly round it out a bit, it'd be perfect. But the writing mechanism itself is fucking second-to-none.

Mother fuck those Japs are A++++ at creating high-quality writing implements (pens, mechanical pencils) as well as stationary.

>Fuh you .
mkay

I use these bad boys

mah nigga

it looks autistic

i wish i never learned to write cursive. my teachers in middle/elementary school always gave me a hard time because my writing was bad

i never got people who write each letter separate, it takes so much time and tires your hand

G 2 P I L O T

P
I
L
O
T

Lamy 2000 in extra fine

>fountainbro
>Rotring Artpen in EF
A graphoanalyst would have a field day with my handwriting, but it's fast and I can read it.
Pls, post you're handwriting.

cursive is literal garbage that should be phased out of existence

Uniball Jetstream

i wish they made a left handed version

Quills only

I've written exclusively with branded pens from events since elementary school

Pilot Frixion needle point 0.5, four colors
Blue, red, green and black with blue as the primary color
My teachers make lots of corrections and I have to draw a lot and the "eraser" function makes my notes more clean in the end, much better for studying.

Outside of notes I use Pilot Acroball, black. So smooth and comfy I just want to keep on writing.

looks like bottled water

Sorry handwritinglets, but cursive is undoubtedly the patrician way of writing. Don't be mad, though. If you practice enough maybe you can learn it too.