What are good nonfiction books about female beauty and behavior, and femininity?

What are good nonfiction books about female beauty and behavior, and femininity?

Bossypants - Tina Fey

On women by Schopenhauer

take the redpill

are you a girl trying to be more feminine?
can you tell me what you associate with that? i've had a phase where i was really interested in the topic and i might be able to give you some pointers.

is this a trap thread?
you can't hide from me

why would i want to hide from you?

No.

I'm a dangerous man honey
*looks of into distance contemplating troubled past*
your father wouldn't approve of our love anyway. now hold me
*holds you*
dance with me one last time, take me back to that summer on lake minnetoba when we practiced hard all day and thru most of the night to win the Eldrige peak dance competition

no, what? no, you aren't a girl? why do you want to know that then? do you want to "understand women" or become a trap?

my diary, desu

i miss those times. especially the part where you always needed a nap at 4pm

but he's a sexist and a racist!!!

>tfw to smart to understamd what the fuck this chart is trying to convey

i think it means that women are dirty whores, but i'm not a maths nerd or anything

LONDON

on women is actually pretty good on the whole, except for the parts where he clearly just got really angry and started whining
i literally don't think i've ever seen any. greek lit may qualify because it vaguely categorized femininity as "beauty" and masculinity as "sublimity"

Basically it shows how women only want the very top of men, and despise average men or below average men.

although i believe this chart you will have to provide a citation to this m8

lacan's seminar on the female orgasm

Link?

seconding this

damn, truth

The irony here is that the women he is describing, and that he is trying to appease, are probably Stacies anyways.

See

both sides of the argument here are seeing things through a filter of their own experience.

it sucks though. love doesn't come to you when you need it.

The Subjection of Women by J.S. Mill? I dunno, this is surprisingly untrodden territory (at least in focus; like, I've read novels with arresting depictions of women but never a full-blown study on women).