Any bio fag care to explain what pic related represents? also 2 more picture coming ITT

any bio fag care to explain what pic related represents? also 2 more picture coming ITT

t. 1st year bio starting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_epithelium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last one

thanks in advance

Some kind of dna chains maybe?

>dna chains
could be, nice hint

Idk man i just did until 9th grade.
Where did you get those pics?

from my homework, its just these 3 pics and it says "whats on the pictures?"

Google image doesnt give any result

This is apparently a Cell Nucleus. This one is solved. But still no idea about the other 2

just answer "your dick"

Whaf is the subject
It looks like muscle tissue but this shit varies alot

No hint on the subject unforunately. The only hint I have is that its done under electronical microscope

I dont have a dick but thanks

pretty sure it's a cellular-scale closeup of an intestinal wall: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intestinal_epithelium
picture 3 looks like a cellular nucleus

What the fuck are you sttudying nigga
What is the subject your teacher was teaching before he gave you homework
It is clearly a tissue that's for sure and it looks like muscle fibers over something

The first two pics are TEMs of microvilli; i.e. tiny fingerlike processes that increase the surface area of cells for absorption.

Biology, but damn you were right about the tissue like the other user said here Solved, thanks!

Thanks, makes sense

another thing. I need to know about surface membrane of these microvilli.

don't you have any fucking books you little shit

Too expensive in my 3rd world shithole

So you expect to do the entire course by asking Veeky Forums to do your homework for you?

Epithelial cell and vili

microvilli in small intestine

Am I correct in believing that in mitosis, chromosomes are split into their component chromatids and one goes to each daughter cell, whereas in meiosis first the bits of each chromatid get shuffled around, then entire chromosomes go to each daughter cell, THEN the chromosomes split into chromatids to result in four daughter cells?