Yfw prospect gf whips this baby out

>yfw prospect gf whips this baby out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Course_in_Miracles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This nigga right here.

I wish I had one like this with explosions n'd shit. Maybe even some shooting stars in the background...

fuck off with your shitty reaction gifs.

Bro, I got one poster, tapestries (one is a Buddha) and a paper Japanese Mache ball from the ceiling.

>and then the deep philosophy begins with hot future gf that knows.

good ass thread

Thx bro, just trying to save the world/influence culture in a positive direction. (Help Veeky Forums find a deeper truth & meaning) The tao? (way)

OP is a fag and this thread is sadder than Michel Houellebecq masturbating in a used car parked next to a school while listening to MLG Sad Violin remix.mp3

Looks like this thread is picking up some momentum, too bad I'm out of material. Feg.

Though, please do enjoy "this" enlightenment delivered at your front door.

Right down the rabbit hole we go!

Did you know that "The Grateful Dead" is referenced in "Egyptian Book of the Dead" which is an ancient book about Egyptian Mythology. Trippy trippy my friends. Love it

en.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Course_in_Miracles

Yup, shit just got real.

>This is a course in miracles. It is a required course. Only the time you take it is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. It means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time. The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love's presence, which is your natural inheritance. The opposite of love is fear, but what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.

>This course can therefore be summed up very simply in this way:

>Nothing real can be threatened.
>Nothing unreal exists.

>Herein lies the peace of God
This is some heavy irony

Bro, if you were to apply the forgiveness techniques that the Course teaches during meditation. There's no telling how far you will have the ability to go.

>like you won't believe.

dank thread