Is there anything left to discover that's not related to physics?

Is there anything left to discover that's not related to physics?

>Is there anything that's not related to physics?
No.

New species are discovered all the time. So there's that.

Everything is related to Physics.

Ok i formulated my question incorrectly.
Are there any problems left to be solved that are not related directly with quantum physics and astro physics?

Oh look it's another "everything is applied physics" thread

Fuck off

How about curing cancer you dumb fuck

Or are you going to say "BUT EVERYTHING IS JUST APPLIED PHYSICS LMAO WHICH MEANS CURES FOR CANCER ARE APPLIED PHYSICS"

Because if you're gonna say that then fuck off

it's not what i meant.
I'm retarded but i wanna know what kind of things are left to discover that are not related to the great scheme of things, just like cancer as you said.
I can't think of new elements being discovered or new compounds being created but i know jack shit about anyhing.

If we knew what was left to discover don't you think we would have discovered it already?

how all of our brain works:

so how to tackle dementia, depression, schizophrenia, how to a connect a neural lace to our brain and a computer, how to make an abundance of memory and computing power available to our mind, how to live eternally inside a computer that has copied our brain contents and works like a brain, how to simulate conscience, how to have AIs that do cool stuff unsupervised because of their conscience, how to show the biggest critics that it is theoretically possible that we are in a simulation too, ...

That was just the brain topic. Aging is another big one. Find out what causes aging, reduce or delete aging, so that we never die, just like the beings that were there at the very beginning of our evolution (bacteria), have people like Einstein remain in a mental state as if they were 25 for 20 years. There is just so much...

thank you very much.
I would like to dedicate my life to solve stuff related to chemistry because i think i like it and that's why I asked this.
I didn't know if it was worth learning about something if everything was already discovered and most of the problems were already solved.

Rocket engineers are discovering how to get to make rockets which are reusable, and which can fly to Mars

Biologists are discovering how CRISPR can be used to edit genes

Automotive engineers are discovering how to make more fuel-efficient engines, and/or how to use a hybrid powertrain for optimum performance and also efficiency, or how to use a pure electric powertrain

We're discovering new things about different planets, which involves different fields like geology, chemistry, etc.

So I think there's a hell of a lot left to discover - an entire universe, you could say

And there is an entire range of scientific disciplines which are important for discovering these things, far more than just physics

You've got to be a troll or an eternal brainlet. Ever heard the phrase "for each answered question there appear 10 new ones"? This phrase is true for all sciences. There is just so much we still need to find out, the number of documented (admittedly sometimes very specific) questions is bigger as it ever was. Don't know much about Chemistry, but common, don't you read any newspapers? Graphene for example, if that worked we could have faster computers, an elevator to space and a bunch of other futuristic shit. Or metallic hydrogen could be a superconductor at room temperature. The chemistry in batteries has still a lot of improvement and innovation in front of it, ...

Spirituality

i'm totally serious about the question.
I didn't know about all that stuff, well i knew about the research on superconductors but just that. thanks for answering though.

HMM well at the very least there is the answer to this question

All of you guys are barking up the wrong tree.

If you think we are anywhere CLOSE to understanding ANYTHING about ANYTHING at all, then your retarded.

We don't really know why lightning exists. We don't even know why our fucking hands get pruiny under water.

>inb4 someone explains concepts that are related to these but don't actually explain the WHY

Humans are fucking stupid pieces of shit that don't know anything and can barely think. You can't even remember more than 7 things at a time without writing it down, many beings wouldn't even consider us conscious. You don't even know what you don't know. You don't have any experience thinking without being constrained bu the many limitations of the human brain, so therefore you are too stupid to know how stupid you are.

yes

Asking "why" is of course useful and interesting, but asking why infinite times leads to meaningless territory

Pretty much what he said, we are worms on a rock. We have GPUs capable of doing 13 trillion calculations per second but even with knowledge of all of humanity we can't use 1% of what it can actually do.

It is your own undeveloped consciousness that has limits to what you can imagine to be possible.

WARNING, if you don't want your entire existence ruined, do not read below this line.

As technology progresses we are becoming more like dinosaurs, getting ready to extinct any moment now. B-b-but user, thats insane. No, think about it for a moment. If we ever figure out how to upload consciousness to a computer(and we will), everything you know/are/want to do becomes obsolete. The jump in evolution that would create is too big for human mind to handle. We only have few years or maybe a decade before we all go extinct by AI. Not because of skynet but because of evolution. Digital human can't exist because giving such power to human mind is like giving a quantum CPU to a monkey.

Plenty. All kinds of shit.

Yes. The psychology of people who make threads on /trash/ about sexy anthropomorphic planes fucking.

Show me how [math]\mathbb R ^ 7[/math] is related to physics.

wtf my existence is ruined now

Biology is the new science Eldorado.

A new ultra deep water critter seems probable. Those NASA cats just found a weird asteroid from outside the solar system. That was only theoretical, but hey, they found one.

And we still got robots to look forward too. Hover cars and jetpacks might need some sort of new physics do hickey to get to work. I think we can find a way to make a pretty good robot girlfriend with regular technology and time.

Lmao, get off sci, you dull fuck

Maybe not yet it isn't but give it a hundred years,

Memes

Yea, lots of radio physics stuff related to the ionosphere.