Meanwhile in Bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile in Bizarro Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ITyd1Pzek0
youtube.com/watch?v=i_kF4zLNKio
youtube.com/watch?v=7jnlu4_QMfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women are such good writers!

>boy do I sure hate me some florid prose and philosophical themes, let's get crackin on that Ready Player One group-read and play spot-the-references

I have no opinion on Max Stirner.

I truly enjoy the quality discussion that makes Veeky Forums the best board on this wonderful site.

I LOVE reading books

>legitimate, adult, mature, intelligent, and articulate discussion on literature, themes, history, diction, and syntax.

wow, what an interesting point of view! i hadn't considered that, mind if i pick your brain?

Hey everyone! How's that book you're reading? I'm glad you've all found something that appeals to your genuine interests and don't feel the need to all read the same 10 books because some fat Jew said so :)

i started with the greeks
i enjoy life
i'm totally not a neet desperately trying to fill the void drugs created in me with literature

Mom did't make pancakes this morning.
I've only got one friend, two if you count God :)

literature > memes

Boy, I sure do appreciate all of the contributions you trips make to these kinds of thread! It always brightens my day to see you.

sorry, i was wrong

kek

I just LOVE trips :)))))))) they always add to this board. It's okay if the website was made for anonymity. It doesn't matter if a woman wants to stand out so she can have herself some attention :) very empowering, and the critiques she gives in the threads are always insightful and educated, and her posts never have a negative connotation. I just love trips :)))

Why yes, I do have citations for this

why does he look so STUPID in profile and so badass straight-on?

Katiesclassicbooks releases a new booktube video

I don't know user, i'd love to hear more of your thoughts on this :)

Guys did you see JK Rowling absolutely DESTROY Piers Morgan on twitter? Epiccccc

I thought this was bizarro Veeky Forums

uwu wow this is so insightful :o this website absolutely was made to enforce anonymity rather than allow for it~~ that's why the name field and tripcodes exist, after all!!! she absolutely wants attention, because it's all very pleasant and a net benefit to her self-esteem, and you have transcended the desire for attention and identity, which is why you won't feel validated by this (You) :3

this

I don't want to kill myself.

absolutely! your writing must be FUCKING AMAAAAZING for never sharing ti, haha dont keep me on the edge of my seat, mlday !! You know, you really opened my mind there, but I think they are made for other reasons :0 xD Like identifying yourself in one particular thread if need be. But its okay to flaunt it around nobody minds here :D i'm sure you're gorgeous, and look just as humble as you sound in all of your beautiful posts

you know I'm a young buck

School of Life released anonther video today guys! I really, really enjoy Alain de Botton's content, it has improved my life and spread my horizons considerably.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ITyd1Pzek0

I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=i_kF4zLNKio

>I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
>Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
>Showed her how to whip it now she remix it for low
>She my trap queen let her hit the bando

What did the author mean by this, fellows?

I like you.

r u a qt?

i just love black people, such innovative writing :)

You can really see the inspiration from Dante to the English romantics

>START
>WITH
>THE
>GREENS

I found her early videos to be lacking in a few areas but thanks to the helpful encouragement from the lovely posters on this board I've seen her blossoming both as a literary enthusiast and as a charming young woman. I'm proud of us Veeky Forums.

will you be coming with us to the School of life Life House at summers end? It should be an enriching experience for all of us! We won't read, per say, we'll just be, and grow more wise as a result :)

youtube.com/watch?v=7jnlu4_QMfQ

Another philosophy thread? Wonderful, simply wonderful. And look at all these female authors!

isn't bizarro Veeky Forums just r/books?

>tfw accepted for publication again

*I have an informed opinion on Stirner

I don't think you guys should read my diary desu

I love all these /pol/ crossposters who are fresh off the boat from reddit

>he doesn't know

I'm glad no one on this board constantly speaks poorly of Americans, American literature, and the English language. It's just refreshing not to have to read Anglo-this and Anglo-that all the time.

yeesh, less of this please...

I can read

The bible is a great book.

Thank you Jesus, there's no ideology to be found here.

I spend a lot of time reading because I enjoy it, and only go on this website once a week.

I really appreciate that all of my enquiries about how to go about publishing are met with sincere help. Could you imagine if every time you asked for assistance you were just met with monosyllabic meme answers and direct insults to your person? Oh boy, that would be unpleasant!

I'm so glad I've kicked my drinking habit. My prose has really benefitted from my sobriety. Everything is great!

hurts to read this
are you ok

This is my first time on Veeky Forums. Everyone here is so articulate and well-versed that I think I've got the gist of it and I will be moving on with my life.

Guess I can check Veeky Forums off my "bucket list!"

Remember, you can't stay here for long!

Booktubers are so cool! ;^)

Read the Greeks at the end

there is never any mention of Stephen King on this board

DAE think The Grasshopper Lies Heavy by Abendsen is just too wacky even as alt-history?

Start with the millennials

Devilish..... Not a bit more.....

Be them Christians or atheists, gnostics are the strongest, most respectful people in the world.

This post wasn't funny and didn't make me grin

>gnostic as an antonym of agnostic
this is a perfectly valid use of that word and absolutely does not make you sound religiously illiterate :^)

ooh lovely scenic wales! well I'll be. I only wonder is there a room for me to jerk alan off in? what is that room called?

oh its a woman :) always posting great things

Graduate with the Greeks