Why is it that your friends ALWAYS bail out on you when you are down in your luck or in times of crisis?

Why is it that your friends ALWAYS bail out on you when you are down in your luck or in times of crisis?

Is there an evolutionary explanation for this type of behavior?

You have bad friends as a result of being ugly and stupid, thats evolution.

Why is it that faggot OP is always seeking attention through shitposting?

cook a really nice meal for yourself and go to bed early.
you will feel better tomorrow

kill yourself

the explanation is you probably caused your own problems and expect other people to solve them because your childlike mind cant understand that other people also have lives to live

Following those who are successful has benefits over sticking with whiny faggots?

All organisms(their genes) are inherently selfish and will only invest in you as long as the probability is high the investment will pay off.

They see no benefit from being associated with you, especially taking on your problems when they have their own problems to deal with.

I forget the term for this type of bias. The people whose communities haven't helped them out are not here to testify that it isn't always so...

They have their own set of problems to deal with. Your problems are yours alone.

laugh and mock all you want until it eventually happens to you

I've been shit on constantly for years. You have to realize that sometimes you make your bad luck, and nobody should feel sorry for you because of it. Man up and deal with it. If you won't deal with it yourself, why should anyone help you?

Because nobody cares about your problems. Your friends aren't for bailing you out. That's what mommy and daddy are for. And if you're an adult male then you shouldn't need help to deal with your problems.

cull the weak

I don't know how old you are but it's a good think you realized that. You have to stop looking for answers and accept the world as it is. People are selfish, no one cares about your problems. If you are a male and over 20, you are alone in this world. Get used to it and trust no one.

It's just the knee-jerk reaction to pain.

"Icky bad stuff!"
"Run away!"

Also tell us wat happen

go home /r9k/

Not really. If you think people other than your mother actually give a shit about your problems then you must have had a pretty fucking easy life.

>implying i trust or believe in anything outside of my own self

everyone is blind. you're either blinded by your happiness or blinded by your suffering. we're all addicted to comfort

I don't have enough information from your post, but either you have bad friends, or you're bad at dealing with problems, or you're bad at defining what a crisis is. People have empathy, and will help you out. It's not some universal evolutionary thing for people to be rood.

I am a pretty lonely person, but my friends stand always behind me despite I'm a loser (24 years old, second semester CS, never worked a day in my life and a virgin), that's the result of being loyal, they all know they can count on me and I proofed that many times so I can count on them.
But that's mostly from my male friends. I had female friends, but these were the most disloyal pieces of shit I've ever saw, except only one and with this woman I have still a good friendship (she was mostly educated by her father, so that's could be the reason).

Why are you so rude? This is a very nice idea. Why does other anons insult nice anons on Veeky Forums the entire time, even on /pol/ there are sometimes threads where the anons respect each other their opinions.

>He thinks I have friends

the first rule of helping others is keeping your own safety in mind

kinda depends on a person, but generally 80% of bad stuff that happens to people could be easily avoided if they weren't dumbfucks. people won't listen to advice, given the opportunity they will end up in the exact same situation in the future, and chances are they'll try to drag you down with them altogether

if someone proved himself not responsive to your help, bailing out is probably the best option