Nikola Tesla, the man who lit the world

Nikola Tesla, the man who lit the world.

My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.

Mysteries beyond our knowlege and reason realmed within this man. Deeper than any before he turned electricity into a genius piece of scientific art. And it still is at this day.

Reaching his limits didn't occure to him. The deeper he went the more did this man spark.

A man of the hour and a man out of his time. He is by own elaborate scales sought to be the champion of creations. And winning the title smartest man to have lived. And thanks for us, he shared many gifts. Quite a few quotes to.

We know he must have been born very lucky, with his massive brain output. But alot of it is still hard work. What if they let him with unlimited funds and a more fullfilled man. Think what would been created.

Big things died with him. I would love to know what element he discoverred. What he talked about when he said he discoverred a new way to harness energy on. It's said to be all around us in unlimited quantities. Think about that. Free energy.

Why is there no one as brilliant as Tesla ever born. Nature must have had experienced a genetically perfect match within some reach. I mean were not all the same but we are humans we are family. Why did not nature stop this man. If not human ignorance did it. We can at least say he tried. And he did well too even with that. One thing leads to another and with enough blindgates you will eventually open the right ones. And Tesla knew that more than any other. So he ended with some of the richest and powerful investors of hes time. For then be turned down to one mad scientist. They really put him down when he were on to achieve great conquests of the time. Given that there were no money gain in bringing free energy.

Tl'DR we want more Teslas

Other urls found in this thread:

wildheretic.com/is-the-sun-a-light-bulb/
google.com/patents/US512340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Thread reached outer limits for me to apply more words. While trying to not Tl'DR.
Much more could be said. And much more on the spot.
Proceeding there. I heard some people belive he had an IQ of 300 to 400 and above. If thats reasonable and how the hell do one measure that high anyway. Tesla describes himself on another scale. Used in eastern philosophy that measures ones ability towards how reasonably enlightened you are given your preadjuction over what it is you are born with and how to use yout abilities. He said he scored 7-8 on it while maximum score is 9. So hes not far from being totally overwhelming and dedicated.

But again he dont need an IQ test to win. That he already managed due to all inventions a perks this man attributed himself with. To smart for school. Just think how maniaclly he would produle it to be more or less relentless and falsifly deluctant in so many ways. Tesla were more like you choose what is for you. This is where i should say if you like more just read about him.

I came here to say i want to discuss Tesla and more about why no one is taking hes seat yet. I know some just think hipster shit and isnt that a bloody car these days. For me Tesla has been fascinating all ever since Tesla Coil in Red Alert 2 from early ninethies. And for everyday schizzles here and there. Then what to talk about. Aren't you ever done.

To summarice. Tesla were a wizard. Solely on times most remarkable outstandings. Astunished by the very few. And a true artist, an artistan in fields we lack conception about even to this day. In the time of pioneers. He were least of them. One could try to compair climbing Mount Everest or to give people technological advancements offering more in a lifespan more than all people combined plundered to even half that. Thats about what Tesla did. I would love to if someone of the more gentle qualifies to give thread a worthy dialogue. Theres enough trash in the world already. Im just here to discuss possibilities.

Samefag. Tesla was a brainer engineer.

Science has been corrupted by money, just like everything else. Free energy ain't profitable.

The only thing that keeps this world lit is my new mixtape

any thread about tesla should get removed instantly

Tesla. For lack of a better word, laid the foundations for the modern electrical brush-less motor.

He was also very intelligent. A bit of a prankster and like any great artist, shrouded in mystery.

Tesla left a "deathray" as payment in a hotel box. Inside instead were basic electrical components. However, despite this prank, he was accomplished as far as his physics was concerned.

He spent a year evading military responsibilities. Part of me, knows that the reason he did so was because he ACTUALLY knew how to make weapons but he was a kindly sort. In tune with nature to a fault.

He couldn't bring himself to use his knowledge for war. So he fought for what he believed in. He worked for a higher purpose. He believed he had found proof of The Aether and "Free" wireless energy.

A man with the creative spark for creation.

However, if he only REALLY knew the applications of some of his wave based technology he may have had a heart attack. No. Instead he began his works on basically anything that would bolster efficiency. Had he truly had the scope of his abilities, he would have realized he could alter life itself with some of his machinery. That is all coming to fruition today.

Tesla was truly a good man despite loving a pigeon. An even better wizard. Intentional or not.
(Arguably funnier when you realize his pigeon mirrored a familiar).

However. He was too good and now his technology has spread to others hands. Opener of a Pandora's box of possibilities. Let us see how this fares our delicate world this century.

>How dare the people who invest in a technology ask for compensation for it!

I heard a guy say to have known Tesla. That for him his life looks like a drunken story. More or less a big long party. Not saying Tesla were holding back when ordered whiskey. But he were no drunker. And yeah the turbin-less Induction Motor. It had no loss, no brushes.

Free energy isn't real

Intelligence is surely something wich can comperhend into the oblovious. Main reason to why i started thread is to discuss intellegence. Reason to use Tesla as bait or example is because he is so human that he's willingly throwing himself into the hands of humanity. Without spoiling the dice. But hes worth mentioning because he stands for the full wide spectrum of what intellegence is. Because hes so humane. Now im not sure if im wasting words or breath again. Funny about this page is that there are people just waiting to get to say Tl'DR or faggot. Trick is to let them sort themselves out and end the thread or making it obsolete.

Im stretching it and saying Tesla could have had an IQ of over 400 and will by that be the smartest person to have shaded his scope on planet earth. What people of that calibre often steps wrong is that they did not breed. Because these things goes in bloodline. Not to mentioned he was cared of by a loving family where he got all the stimulus needed to finally breach out. Liberating himself from what he called suffering. And bloom and make ideas and inventions in none to little obscurities. And the question is what would a guy like this been doing today prime time? Humanity has not lost a single breath since this guy showed up for a surprice. Im not here to discuss brainlets either. Im here because of that's right i rather be wrong. For me i guess it's all natural to know about Tesla since i got straight A in electrical engineering and natural science. Just pale. I talked about unlimited power since i were 16. Still interesting. I wonder could it be that we get Teslas or polymaths after we solved the DNA and put it together with genetic engineering?

except its the public that is supposed to invest in science but they dont because that would require paying taxes

are you sure he was a man and not a construct or a reptilian shapeshifter?
wildheretic.com/is-the-sun-a-light-bulb/

>I have not penetrated into the secrets of this >core, but I know that it exists.
talked about stuff already known to hinduists.

All get into the breeding car. No time to explain.

but so as you and me aren't real too

> got straight A in electrical engineering

You're lucky if you got a straight D in English classes with your writing. Let me guess, is your name Pajeet by any chance? Super power 2020 by any chance?

intelligence is nothing without mind...or...

how about NASA and other shit, we invest in it, but it's just CGI and cinematic, 5D sensory illusion for humans
Billions are spent on 3d cartoons with middle-class perfectry

>My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration.
I don't really believe this.

That's the problem - it's only the technology that will return a consistent profit that will get the funding in the first place. Anything that threatens it will be lobbied against.

>we invest in it

Well, the government kindly does it for us. They are master manipulators. Climate change is their new cash cow as oil will cease to turn a profit once it runs out.

> it's only the technology that will return a consistent profit
what profit? Nasa is tax funded.

This board isn't prepaired for it yet i guess. Or all just abandoned ship few years ago. This is screw that as tight up your anus possible talk and it's obsolete. So what are we actually talking about then? Feiries and elfs? Were talking about how people like Tesla emerges. How they are born. And how they are met. Pretty much about anything. It's like can life be like an fairytale when it's obvioisly simply reasoned not. How precise can you predict the outcome of life on earth. Why am i affected and distressed by a vast jigglefairy from titanic to harry Potter. Trying to keep it mental today. Filtering shit that delutes this illusion within. Preciving from within must be the same as how we see. I mean as pure. Like there were no dust in the wind. Or maybe thats natural too. Like there are no power without alittlebit of resistance. Diabolic in presence, late when it counts, curious about whats sublime. At least that's how i work. Making things better, faster, more efficient. Everything is in the detailes and the finesse. And because? To make the world a simply better place to be for a human. Trust me when you are smart you see alot of flaws in many ways. Not by nature or laws of nature. They are as we can see punded perfection made in vast time frame that it occiures with all sortiment of life. But when you see what we create as a smart person, then you see so many flaws, errors, long lasting errors wich we are dumb enough to use daily. I see this all the time. Other than that it seems like life is unfair, uncertain, unsettled and unknown. Am i the only one praying for a quantum leap. Just trying to give examples and contribute over here. Pardon me for using a cellie to write with to. Noticed some seminazi pulling it of big time after reading my seemingly indespecable haxxor language. Ho ho hi hi, it's easy, we buy the batman.
Was waiting for Murica to wake and bake. Maybe they talk it over. Thats my cookie for now.

This image is 100% correct.

Lit? Is that you?
We told you to
STAY THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD.

FFS

Screw polymath, im Tesla.
He had the ability to see surpassed obstacles like any other. Completely, continuously vigilant towards reaching higher goals. Hardwired or taught. I wonder if he did what he did based on what he felt were naturally or if he had a system of priorities. He must have had some system the times he were really up to it. To get tasks done correctly. But i think he were also a natural in many ways. He may also have developed a filter wich he used against unwanted appearances, things that delutes your thoughts and purity. Otherwise there would just be horse shit much disturbance and completely order in chaos. But he were sought to say not with completely off deluctansy that he had some vivid motion in him that made him see as he said dragons everyday. And he suffered from panic attacks. And more. I can think of few other things. But i think went through it from tip to toe. Conclusion he may not met requriements for being polymath by todays standard if im seeing what these so called litterally kills their autist victims over here. That should be almost too rough to counter by their means. But he were a wizard. He were guided not by hanging lose. He were guided by knowing exactly what was going on. For then making the shortest best route to comprehend.

>pedo goat fucking bandit warlord
>right

Okay.

reddit: the person

overrated turk hack

Tesla or Von Neumann? I'm picking Tesla

Tesla might have been the highest level wizard. Comparing him to Von Neumann though...
I'll be honest with you. Von Neumann is a different class altogether.

Going by MMO standards. Tesla is a level 60 Wizard. However Von Neumann is a level 60 Arch Wizard.

Thread seems offroad. Now the is about wizards.
But why not. It's about brain power. And wizards are powerful beings. Many times embodied by an angel, like Gandalf or Odin. Angel taking the role as humankin, often in order to prevent imbalance between humanity. I will still say Tesla besides Jesus christ are the only so far achieving this. Who else can you say played with thunderbolts miles away through air and lighting up the sky. He tamed the element of lightning in the most fascinating fashion. And upon that being a underachiever and a drop out too. Tell me that isn't magnificent. Drops my yaw everytime. Compairing it with a clinical theoretic mastermind is nonsense. We are lacking ambitions. Something more than a chalk board and a fork to eat with. Im affraid no one has been taking Teslas seat. He is still our only wizard.

Think of the accomplishments by Tesla. With so little to just rubish halfway made material about the science. Even with so little formulas he managed to pull of things this world were not prepaired of. Not even today. Tesla was distilled to the most cautious of them all. Weighted and measured to the utmost of what's managebly practical or theorized. A sight so far off that he bent nearly the impossible. Those remarks are the last we saw from that man. So to say almost limited is the mind of a man such strong as that. It was all about harnessing the power of nature. That's the only law he did not forbid himself to turn against his force. It's just me and god onto this. He didn't brag like that. Above all a winner and a loser. Lived the rest of hes days in solitude after being turned down so severe. Also losing his lab in fire did at least not help either. Truth is one can never give up.

This adds up to the next. That we can never rely upon a broken heart. We were ment to live in symbiosis hand in hand with nature. And we exploit that massivly. It has no word. Other than we could have lasted here for a million years. May i have a cookie?

Yawn. Monitoring this gives me spasms. People posting usual irrelevance. Some are good too. Some anons with slightly dissrespective manners going all haywire keyboard hero. And for a stupid reason i find some other stupid reason why shit head trying to kill thread. He got into his silky Johnson after getting dDosed on psn. Thinking he'd fuck up Veeky Forums for reals. Hope ur parents sends you out to play instead of shitting yourself in here. We all know how you think you are so fucking cool and what ur intensions are. Fack it kinda lost due to caring about one little shithead. GTFO my thread!

Thread gettin' hammered now.
Get in here and get drunk. In the end alcohol is a solution. Party on the house tonight.
/yarr!

I bet you a fish for typing something relevant or not today. Expose your silky touch, and touche. Just end it. I know you watch today. It's like waiting at wit's end, waiting for that golden fish passing by every 10 years to say. No one on earth is right. Most of the shit you read about is some hoax of a deluticuss. So ingrown in man that it will most likely be the end of it. And listen to my shallow voice and listen carefully. The buddhist thing you are on to is a good thing. Being passive has not served anyone well. Be with the people you like and love them. It's the same way for you as that you have become. Your mistakes, sloppyness and anger is realized within you. That should be enough. Or do we need pen and paper. Only you can realize the truth. I can only show you the path. Well fine then, i will go where i need to go from now on. Good, i see you are in a mess, but you see the truth there too now. Ok go now, may peace be with you.
Finally talking with the wit's end. Would have thought it should have been more poetic maybe. He told me to change path. That's it. Bearly into it he found a spot plundered it and gave me exactly what i needed to hear. Now let's turn the ship and set sail for that quiet coast. My moto were now im a seasick sailor on a ship of noise, with my maps all backwards, and instinct poisoned. The tide are turning. I never seen such clear water before. Thank you fish, so that's the dweller. The lurker below. Once every 10 years he speaks. Calling me passive. What an gold fish.

I think ive might /threaded. After all, i am Iron Man. If not sloppy and i miss. Still im pretty cool. Now that opened my eyes. Clock is busy today. Alrighty then, back to handcraft. Chao.

I’ve forgotten the terms but the issue comes Down to the type of research getting funded.

Major breakthroughs are usually created by “pure” research where you are funded to investigate without a nessisary target.

Most these days is targeted research where we have a specific goal that is being funded for a single practice outcome, it allows us to refine current progress but can also stifle true discovery.

NASA is a bit different, although there are certainly people making a lot of money from it. NASA serves more purposes than just turning a profit for people, and the government will use them when necessary.

Exactly it. And who funds the majority of scientific research? That's right, government.

We probably do have modern day equivalents to Tesla walking the earth, it's just we'll never know about them.

Sure we are many talented to walk the earth. The human are prestined. If we have the mercy of having naturals Tesla like would been fascinating indeed. If so may them have a happy home and safe enviroment. And may greatness fill their their footsteps.

Yes. Let's call him a natural. But on crack, beyond everything we have been able to measure. And if nurtured well, then we have some fucked up bad ass übermensch. Whatever profession he would bring it to a higher level if not a new dimension. Perfectly fit for anything. But if anyone would fit for high end it would be people like Tesla. And how do we fucking breed them. It's not like they just float up on beaches either. Rumors say these people are only born every 200 years. But now with population increased that number would seem to fall too. If not like 2 brainlets could breed through these types of naturals. Or else were just back to business. Exaggerating indeed. Just think with computer science, bringing it a dimention further. Im thinking hard AI. They say 40 years from the most trusted sources. And some say 15 some say never. You must not only have a breakthrough with all sorttiments of devices and coding. You must also give it a soul. Human like. Btw they just had a new discovery about the soul. It emerges in us like dark matter ish. It could actually be parts of our whole brain, hidden inbetween every neuron. It's pretty quantum science. Or hard science is most correct. It's funny, it's to late to turn now. One day, one day. We must create what could destroy us. First man to mars.

Well then. To be like Tesla is to precieve and the brains logic picks up all the dirty details, but it carefully picks up the corner stones in wich it computes it into a marwelous delight. That's about it. Rest is a whole shitload of confirmalities. It's like being a working ant. He exploited and explored great events, for us. The humanist. Exciting isn't it. Living, feeling things. Puzzely.

>Nikola Tesla, the man who lit the world.

Despite all the hype, exploring the ramifications of pic related is his chief contribution to humanity.

Not to minimize the importance of the electrical transformer...it was a huge step forward, on the level of what wheels and levers did for mechanical engineering, and was only beat by the semiconductor a few decades later.

But don't get carried away.

nice post user. i enjoyed it very much

can you get any more autistic

Thanks. Nice Picture =)

Remarkable.

I thought it was a goatsee

No shit. i might have gotten carried away here and there. Got abit drunk. And haven't been on here for ages, so didn't know Tesla were that overhyped in here. So it's basically hard to start a thread of it. Theres a lot of fish in the sea, but here i am in a dessert alone. Kind of feeling.

As a fellow schizophrenic nutcase, I can say without a doubt that Tesla was wrong about everything he said. He didnt even shitpost on Veeky Forums constantly, which as evidenced by myself, is the only true sign of a great mind. F=ags/t(6+6/e).

>This thread
He had some good ideas but you're going way overboard.

Yer. Ive been on the rum also. Not usually posting anything anywhere ever. So brought the party here. Im just a lurker, lost my hat after bottling up. Isee i were way overboard. But i got some shit out wich i wanted to tell. Hey ho.

What was Tesla's Patent for free energy? Trump was suppose to release them, but DoE is still holding back.

They just recently released some stuff he invented. But the solar ray and magnetic field research has been out there a long time. Try to use google.

google.com/patents/US512340

google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=ininventor:"Nikola Tesla"

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Some fool came here to shitpost that he didn't do math. You Sir deserve a medal. Maybe through your lobe, would make you shut up. So many here just to exploit and ruin threads. This site has seen better days. Ive noticed the quality difference far up my what not. Or am i just bothered by flies. Not sure if abandon ship. Theres not much more to give or gain here anymore im affraid. We'll see if this thread is my final carramba. OP no longer a faggot, we can go home. Nah, were not there. Yet.

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

Some fool came here to shitpost that he didn't do math. You Sir deserve a medal. Maybe through your lobe, would make you shut up. So many here just to exploit and ruin threads. This site has seen better days. Ive noticed the quality difference far up my what not. Or am i just bothered by flies. Not sure if abandon ship. Theres not much more to give or gain here anymore im affraid. We'll see if this thread is my final carramba. OP no longer a faggot, we can go home. Nah, were not there. Yet.