What is the future of sex?

What is the future of sex?
With the coming of transhumanism i believe there are two possibilities pertaining on how we view sex.

1. We lose interest in it
As we move farther and farther away from what we now define as human we'll slowly realise how pointless sex really is and gradually people stop doing it.
Eventually people stop having genitals altogether since there's no reason to have them because no-one is having sex and science has allowed for different methods of creating offspring.

2. The world becomes sex crazed.
As this revolution of body modification happens people start to wonder what they can do to increase pleasure in the bedroom.
We invent better, bigger, tighter and more sensitive genitals.
Because of how good these feel people become addicted to them and are always searching for the next smash.
Because most other people are also searching for it too, it isn't too hard to get some.
Because of this sex will be an everyday occurrence and easily accessible.

Which of these do you think is more likely?
Would you prefer either one?
Do you think something else is more likely?

in a transhuman age, sex would be utterly pointless because you could just install a button you can press to instantly orgasm and press it yourself at your own leisure

Both options will happen because technology has never been used in a single way.
Your two options are different applications of th same tech level

>Sex is only about orgasms

you never had a girl stare right into your eyes while whispering to you how much she actually loves you, all while you penetrated her

>love is real
Kek brainlet its nothing more than simian dopamine rushs.

I just press the button that simulates love and then flip the "eye contact with loved one" toggle. Anything you find erotic is, in the end, just chemicals and messages in the brain. You can skip the middle-man and just get all those feelings directly. You don't really NEED the whispers in your ear; you just need the feeling you get when you get the whisper in your ear. So just install a device that simulates that.

Yea, no.

No matter how realistic a picture may be it will never be as amazing to look at as actually looking at the sky.
The real deal is always better than some technology stuff when it comes to emotions.

It actually would be literally exactly identical if it was hooked up directly to your brain correctly. Our technology isn't there yet, but we're already to the point that we can create simple images in peoples brains by connecting electrodes to their skull.

Saying "we can't perfectly simulate a brain state" is true right now, but it would be like saying "it's impossible to make a flying machine" one week before airplanes were invented. It's very shortsighted

As usual. It will get fucking weird.

;-;

>Kek brainlet its nothing more than simian dopamine rushs.

yes, the best dopamine rush one can have, sadly you will never know

hahaha being this much of cuckold

you literally know nothing

love is actually oxytocin

so when you fuck someone you love(oxytocin makes you love) it might actually increase the enjoyment due to mixing the hormons

the guy who wrote is still a cuck and brainlet though

>it would be like saying "it's impossible to make a flying machine" one week before airplanes were invented. It's very shortsighted
If I ever hear this automatic bullshit response about how people thought airplanes were impossible one more fucking time I'm going to fucking postal.
The imbeciles who said aircraft were impossible were dickheads who had no idea how physics worked and were in general religious morons. Every time anyone says 'actually x won't work because ___" and then proceeds to explain why x is actually physically impossible or logically retarded, some fucking popsci brainlet (like you) invokes aircraft and the moon landings, as if the ramblings of some fucking idiot American protestant about 'god didn't intend us to do x' is on the same level as a physical explanation of why x violates conservation of energy or why x will never be affordable because of diminishing returns. I fucking detest you and your plebeian thought patterns. You're hilariously uninformed about the inherent complexities of any of the things you think are inevitable and you worship scientific advancement because you're a fucking cargo cultist. There are so many fucking idiots like you that I actually see paid advertisements for some bullshit company that wants to put solar panels on every single square inch of every building "in the interest of a green future" and fuckheads like you eat it up. If ever someone comes along and tries to tell you how impractical it is the only thing your subatomic brain can think to respond with is "YEAH W-WELL THEY SAID IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO BUILD AIR PLANES THEREFORE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE XDDDDD" and because it's not legal to kill you right then and there you're going to survive and propagate your science sycophancy meme forever. And that's a fucking tragedy.

>the coming of transhumanism
never

You're saying people wont replace their organs and limbs with something much better?

I feel like people would augment themselves in ways that would enhance their stimulation, make them experience orgasms they could never achieve biologically.

>"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own."

This you right now. Investing in a meme that is not your own

is the meme market doing okay? what should I invest in? Which memes are going to moon?

>having sex with your wife makes you a cuck

guess your hostility towards me is based upon the fact that nobody except maybe your mother ever loved/ liked you, and my first statemant made you aware of this once again which in return triggered a psychological self preservation mechanism, screaming "cuck".

you know you could actually solve many of your personal problems by simply not being such a huge piece of human trash

excellent reading comprehension skills there, m8

Careful with those intricate accusations, they reveal more about yourself than you'd like.

Watch/read the sex scenes in Ghost in the Shell anime and manga and you can see what some it would be like.