Is math related to science?

Is math related to science?

Math is contrapositively related to science.

>Be me
>Be scientist
>Everyday I travel to visit a mathematician.
>He tells me I suck.
>Thank him for reminding me.
>Okay.morpg
>I proceed to use fractions that aren't down to an infinitive measurement since my equipment is not sensitive enough.
>Cry myself to sleep.

A-at least I am not an engineer.

Science = vehicle
Math = fuel

>Be me
>Be engineer
>See beta loser constantly crying in his cubicle like laboratory
>He falls asleep surrounded by bits of paper and test tubes
>Leave at a reasonable hour of the day

Ftfy

somewhat. math is numbers. science sometimes uses numbers.

>Be mathematician
>Trivialize everything
>Bulli

>have to continue working at home to keep pace with engineer colleagues competing for promotions

>Be /math/
>Abstract myself into various subfields that are completely unrelated to mine.
>At least I am not a fucking weabo-

Shit.

Short hair is objectively better than long hair for women
Long hair is gay.

>short hair wmn
qt 3.14 twinks are objectively better than women

is my dick related to your mommas pusy?

Science is an effort to get at objective truths. Math is most perfect object of study of science, but to such a degree that the techniques used in mathematics to establish truth are completely different from those of science. So different that it doesn't make sense to call it a science.

At least that's how I view it. I'd appreciate it if someone told why my POV is flawed though.

Math is based on deductive reasoning. Science is based on inductive reasoning. That said, the undefined and assumed foundations of math are based on things taken from physical nature. More advanced maths often retain a close relationship to the workings of nature. Mathematicians seem to hate this fact, while physicists tend to love it. Despite what some mathematicians will argue, mathematics is undeniably the language of nature.

maths is the language of physics, you won't get far with ideas

Short hair works great on women with certain facial properties.

You should date dudes bro, most of them have short hair

>Be me
>Be mathematician
>Everyday a fucking scientist comes to visit me
>I tell him he sucks because he's probably going to publish something that regular people will learn about in his lifetime
>meanwhile my citation rate is abysmal and there's no popmath market because society is mostly retards
>the only way anyone will ever remember my accomplishments is if I do something incredible, which would give me a 7% chance of having my name written in an obscure Wikipedia article that 20 people will read and perhaps a century after my death I'll get my own subreddit with 8 members
>he thanks me for helping him
>he's the only person that appreciates what I do
>he leaves
>despair.png
>I proceed to use fractions because I'm not smart enough to invent something more aesthetically pleasing than fractions
>Cry myself to sleep
>awoken by the sound of my phone
>the boss said he needs me to put in an extra shift tonight at McDicks

>Be me
>Be technician
>The boss is nice to me
>Everyone is nice to me
>I like trains

:D

>Be me
>Fucking kill me

>tfw working as tech for engineering teaching lab and boss is an asshole to me all the time
>19yo students try to give me life advice when I say I hate engineering and I'm going into math

What does this mean?