Absolutely haram

ITT: some literature that reveals Islam to be the religion of shit that it is.

The Bibble

>Death to all (zionist) juice

my sides

Submission by Michel Houellebecq

this...

that guy looks like someone just told him "no, not juice, JEWS" and he's all like, "fuck i thought you were my brothers, i just really hate juice because it caused the prophet tooth ache, i'm out and i'm taking my sign with me"

Speaking of Islam, does anyone know where I can read the Study Qur'an online? I have a physical copy that I've read already, but it's the whitewashed Ahmadi Qur'an with the archaic prose. I've seen Yusuf Ali Qur'an recommended, but it also has that obnoxious archaic prose, while I've heard good things about the Study Qur'an.

>reading the Koran in English

The most retarded thing I'll see all day

How is it any different from reading the Bible in English you retard

That's right, it's incredibly stupid

Should I learn Ancient Hebrew, Ancient Greek, and Arabic to read the Koran?

You're right but a lot of Muslims will say that the Quran doesn't actually exist in any other language but Arabic

That's because they're a bunch of fucking inbred retards

If you're asking you have to go back

The Koran....

One theory states that the Koran was originally written in arameic, learn that as well to be sure. Unless you want to be a brainlet, ofc

I've heard there are words in Arabic that can be read in a dozen ways to mean a dozen different things and all readings are relevant and intended in the context of the Koran. How do you think that translates into English?

Why the fuck would anyone want to read this peace of shit?

this is the epicest thread on lit

You can find an epub file of it on libgen, you can read epub files with Calibre or whatever else you want.

That applies for literally any language, don't be an inbred.

one of the supposed proofs of islam is the beauty of the quran in its original arabic

Exactly, I assume any good translation will, like any good Bible translation, give alternate meanings and context in notes

>liberals incessantly bash Christianity, yet they support Islam

Why are they so cucked, lads?

waw thanks for this insightful and original commentary

>takes offense so he doesn't have to explain his logical fallacy

Stay cucked, faggot. Muslims literally hate faggots like you.

In all seriousness, read a lot of conversion stories of Muslims to Christianity and read memoirs of former muslims.

I don't have anything else atop of my mind at the moment, all I can rec you is "Glad News! God Loves you my Muslim friend" but that has an American Protty feel to it..

great comment fellow imgurian! ;)

its posts like this that really add a lot to the board

> muh racism
> muh all cultures are equal
> muh i'm afraid the 'slimes will hurt me

>atheist faggot, who supports Islam, browsing Veeky Forums

Hate to break it you, cuck. But this is strictly a Catholic board.

thanks for the quality posts, lad

Thanks for bringing about Western civilization's downfall, friendo. You're so tolerant, that all your liberal girlyfriends might become impressed and even think twice about unfriendzoning you :^)

the decline of civilizations is a natural thing

Pretty much anything by Ibn Warraq

>a natural thing

Sure, when you have liberals importing Muslims by the shiploads, and seriously supporting political candidates like Bernie. Fortunately you guys won't get another chance for the next 8 years, at least.

Thanks, I'll check his work out.