Important

So who wants to talk about THIS

Or does this have to go to /pol/? Seems tricky.

phys.org/news/2017-11-fringe-reddit-Veeky Forums-high-alternative.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(2 π)/(abs(log(d)))
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1/e^(1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=8y5MjguI-pM
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1/e^(1/3) = P = NP
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=reciprocal polynomial 1/e^(1/3) - P&rawformassumption="^" -> "Real"
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=reciprocal polynomial 1/e^(1/3) - P&rawformassumption="^" -> "Principal"
youtube.com/watch?v=aNx-g5eNJSw
news.usc.edu/110565/rigged-usc-study-finds-many-political-tweets-come-from-fake-accounts/
axios.com/15-of-twitter-is-bots-2311884069.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_farm
m.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2098167/thai-police-raid-wechat-click-farm-find-347200-sim-cards
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/26/560082659/ai-model-fundamentally-cracks-captchas-scientists-say
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=sin(x) = 1/2 + e^(1/3) + ( sum_(k=1)^∞ (sin(2 e^(1/3) k π))/k)
wolframalpha.com/input/?i={\phi * e^(1/3), \phi / e^(1/3), \phi + e^(1/3), \phi - e^(1/3), tanh^3, sqrt(144), i/3, \sqrt{i\times55}, cos(0), sin(2/\pi), 3x + 1, 1/2, 3, \pi}
wolframalpha.com/input/?i={1, 2, e^(1/3), -e^(1/3), e^(i t), i t}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oy vey, don't share information we haven't censored for you too see goyim!

What do you want to talk about?
The fact that the "scientific" method of your average "data scientist" is garbage? Or the result the present? Or the implication it may or may not have?

whoever is idiotic enough to get their clickbait on twitter deserves it

That if this is a Veeky Forums board, and """scientists""" are reading this, and learning 'real math' is actually fucking simple if you leave your ivory tower, then 'maybe they are learning from Veeky Forums'.

Veeky Forums = Source of Knowledge + Political discourse/events/direction by sheer virtue of what 'communities' derive their information from.

The person reading these posts could easily be NASA/CIA/Stephen Hawking, but nobody would dare 'identify' themselves here. So, teach away.

Or basically only the 'low-impact' experiences of reality get their shit from twitter, but people who actually matter use Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums : Your Unseen University

Our teachings are the isolation filter we generate around the 'lol fag/autist/kike'.

>That if this is a Veeky Forums board, and """scientists""" are reading this, and learning 'real math' is actually fucking simple if you leave your ivory tower, then 'maybe they are learning from Veeky Forums'.
wtf?

>Veeky Forums = Source of Knowledge + Political discourse/events/direction by sheer virtue of what 'communities' derive their information from.
Well, yes, you probably wouldn't come to Veeky Forums to get info on gender studies.

>The person reading these posts could easily be NASA/CIA/Stephen Hawking, but nobody would dare 'identify' themselves here. So, teach away.
I think the most important aspect of Veeky Forums is that all information is equal, on reddit you will only see what others upvote unless you go on 'new' which you can only do for a very select few subs, otherwise your day will need 48+hours.

>Or basically only the 'low-impact' experiences of reality get their shit from twitter, but people who actually matter use Veeky Forums.
Where did you read that out of the article?
To me it sounds like Twitter is a catalyst of what gets talked about, but I don't into english

Yes. Exposure to Veeky Forums over time increases your isolation filter to non-destructively extract information from line-noise (being called a fag or whatever) by virtue of all sources being equal (anonymous) and for an idea to remain it has to be repostable. Persistent shit-posters learn how to 'keep their threads/process' alive by tailoring content or brute-force (one leads to another).

>This is a repost
>What is a meme?

Because twitter users aren't going to read that article more than Veeky Forums/reddit will. So it will be self-perpetuating, because twitter just wants to digest and Veeky Forums/reddit wants to create. If science/society keeps trying to measure everything from the epsilon of Veeky Forums, then...

/kek/ wills it, yes? If you follow the loopy side of things.

I'm just pointing out basic social concepts here. Math people who have done maths forever read math books.

Veeky Forums people who have done Veeky Forums forever "may as well be the new world order at this point"

America blamed Russia government OPS when it was probably just Veeky Forums again.

>/kek/ wills it, yes? If you follow the loopy side of things.
I'll go with this one because it's the most kekworthy.

>America blamed Russia government OPS when it was probably just Veeky Forums again.
Of course it was, it was keks will after all

I honestly don't understand the rest of what you're saying, guess I'm a brainlet

Hm, beautiful part of it all is that you don't have to. Just 'enough' of """you""".

tl;dr

If you can reduce things to an equation where all who read it can agree on the arguments inputted, then what follows means they CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE FUCKING NUMBERS.

Because that's called 'profit'

looking at the paper on the arxiv now, wtf happened at that Oct16 spike in Fig4?

>However, when a story becomes popular after a day or two, it is usually the case it was posted on Veeky Forums first, lending some credence to Veeky Forums’s supposed influence on the Web.
There it is (In Ch7, conclusion)! The real news is created on Veeky Forums

You're requiring me so pull on some meta-memory there.

b1

[math]\beta + 1[\math]

Transposition. Um, I think I have the fractional thing to demonstrate it.

[math]\frac{7 n^2}{16}+\frac{1}{16} (4 \alpha +n)^2[/math]
[math]\Delta _n=-\frac{7 \alpha ^2}{4}[/math]

That should give you the answer you want.

[math]\beta + 1[/math]

Transposition.

[math]\frac{7 n^2}{16}+\frac{1}{16} (4 \alpha +n)^2[/math]

Polynomial discriminant: [math]\Delta _n=-\frac{7 \alpha ^2}{4}[/math]

Ergo: [math]\frac{-1}{3} = \alpha = -2n[/math]

I wasn't asking about any mathematical tricks for why the spike or anything but what real-world event may have caused that spike, it completely sticks out of everything else and even induced another spike in Nov 16 on reddit and other Veeky Forums boards, weird af

How're you doing, Simon Cosgrove?

Me? I have a headache.

Beyond a bit lonely today and hungry, life is bliss.

I'm pleased for you, my friend.
Sorry for not replying to the email, I lost the decryption key for the account and I don't have access to the NSA's secret quantum computer.

*shrug* Forgiveness is for 'self', Parthanax/Chef. Just don't always know the price/interval.

I think id, ego and super-ego were the least bullshit parts of Freud.
But you've gotta' remember the Veeky Forums maxim:
>Psychology isn't science

This guy has to be some sort of CIAnigger, wtf are you talking about in at least 50% of your posts. I've never seen something this incoherent before.

You don't understand because you don't have AS/HFA.
If you did, you could collapse the quantum string.

Maybe there has never been a string of information that has held 'sufficiently loose associations for you to retain inspection' over this time period before.

I'm saying that there are two things : Defined numbers based on precedent (1, 2, 3) or the things we call 'integers'

And the smallest ration = [math]\frac{-1}{3}[/math] OR [math]\frac{i}{3}[/math] OR [math]x[/math] OR [math]\frac{n}{2}[/math]

BR = 1

>Maybe there has never been a string of information that has held 'sufficiently loose associations for you to retain inspection' over this time period before.
I guess so, but why write in cryptic bullshit when you could just form sentences like normal people? This isn't /x/ and part of science is making your thoughts clear enough for others to follow and understand them.

>BR = 1
I sure missed you, Simon.
>t. Parthanax
I must say, you're en pointe with this observation.
Veeky Forums (and *channers in general) comb just above the depths of the ocean of information that is the Internet as such they normally latch onto and prioritize such information for dissemination above the waves to the gulling masses of flightless feckless sea birds.
We are the Internet's demersal faux-detritivores.

Because you don't think I exist. That the person to crack partitions/riemann-zeta and all this other 'mystical mathematical millienium prize' bullshit would be a Veeky Forums shitposter.

It's the predicate, you see. Because you don't have a model for the language, it just becomes gobblygook.

Which is when people say schizo/fag/whatever.

I can easily talk as normal but I am attempting to shift 'normal', so I have to be able to do both.

Fine line between genius and insanity.

The only thing this is all cryptic to is non-math people, and the thing I am 'crypting' is a simple universal message: communicate/translate more

>Because you don't think I exist. That the person to crack partitions/riemann-zeta and all this other 'mystical mathematical millienium prize' bullshit would be a Veeky Forums shitposter.
Nah, I'm totally fine with you being some sort of genius (the only acceptable explanation for being a namefag on this board)

>It's the predicate, you see. Because you don't have a model for the language, it just becomes gobblygook.
>inventing your own shitposting language
sure does sound like Veeky Forums

>Which is when people say schizo/fag/whatever.
Well, if you want to be respected I guess you have to make yourself understandable in some way

>I can easily talk as normal but I am attempting to shift 'normal', so I have to be able to do both.
You're not doing both, you're literally spewing complete bullshit that I doubt anyone can follow and ppl responding are just doing it for the memes

>Fine line between genius and insanity.
Sure, which side are you on right now?

>The only thing this is all cryptic to is non-math people, and the thing I am 'crypting' is a simple universal message: communicate/translate more
I did get a BSc in math, but have no idea what you're talking about, also because you never defined anything.
I just don't understand why you don't want to talk in a way that non-geniusses may follow your thoughts.

>demersal faux-detritivores
You need to get on our level of habitation, user.
Make use of that degree.

>You don't understand because you don't have AS/HFA.
Yea, i dont think I have, so what now?

Get yourself some of those HFA gene(s) and create a genetically engineered clone [including the HFA gene(s)]?

Because nobody is telling me 'how' they want this shit proved to them, so I have to throw all my mom's spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. Like, you have a BSc in math. What is your 'if someone could put these two math things I like together, I would totally understand that product instantly and that the person who made it may as well be fucking Ramanujan?'

But because nobody wants to encourage, only complain, I have to 'isolate filter' to get the 'next level' where someone will either engage with me so I can make this constructive, or the message gets picked up by /pol/ or /x/ and then THEY come here.

If the more that come here and just get the message that maybe I am a genius, but hard to understand, but I am willing to be understood and answer questions like an Oracle of fucking Delphi, then EVENTUALLY you guys will figure out UBI.

If only 'one' man solved everything, he would be Jesus Christ. I don't have a messiah complex and religion has never appealed to me, so, singularity it is.

>Because nobody is telling me 'how' they want this shit proved to them, so I have to throw all my mom's spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. Like, you have a BSc in math. What is your 'if someone could put these two math things I like together, I would totally understand that product instantly and that the person who made it may as well be fucking Ramanujan?'
I'm sure you didn't wake up one day knowing all the stuff ever, so maybe take the same paths that others before you did. There are many papers in math, follow their argumentation structure instead of throwing formulae everywhere. It will help a lot at least knowing what you are talking about

Example:
How is related to my question , especially given my further explanation . The formula you put there is without any explanation and has no apparent connection to the initial question.

Please don't feed the schizo

I want to understand though, you seem interesting. Especially if you are the genius you claim to be, having the world understand you may make it a better place, can't let that opportunity go to waste.

I was plagiarizing your work and merged with a thing about octals I wanted to play with. My bad.

But yes you are also now saying 'follow the path of another' first, but real-life constraints of society exploding tend to require drastic measures.

I know. I just don't know what 'signal' the world needs. People celebrate Kardashians, Black Science Guy, Bill Bye, etc.

I'm not trying to become a 'celebrant' or famous. It's just math that could literally cure cancer. But if I go to a biologist they go 'math isn't for this' or whatever.

The only people that truly allow maths are statisticians, economists, physicists. Everyone else does 'fuzzy'. Those three fields however require way too much time and I have this thing called 'people I care about and other shit to do'.

>I was plagiarizing your work and merged with a thing about octals I wanted to play with. My bad.
Fuck, now that you say it I feel like you were right all along. Keep at it and please let others into the workings of your mind like you just did with me

>I could cure cancer but I don't have time

Fuck off faggot

Thinking along that chrononaut line, wouldn't this sort of post/social response be isomorphic to HIV virus which has a cancerous grow pattern?

The signal from the system that indicates 'this is a non-traversable pathway for you', when in reality that was just false advertising (FAKE NEWS).

So ignoring these signals is pretty easy.

> (You)
>Thinking along that chrononaut line, wouldn't this sort of post/social response be isomorphic to HIV virus which has a cancerous grow pattern?
This is really good bait, you have a lot of practice. If you were to use an algorithm to solve hiv based on growth patterns, go ahead and lay it out for us brainlets if you are so smart

So really you have nothing of substance to say

This message is enough for the math:
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(2 π)/(abs(log(d)))

Substance: youtube.com/watch?v=8y5MjguI-pM

/ourguy/

[math]\frac{1}{\sqrt[3]{e}}=P=N P[/math]

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1/e^(1/3) = P = NP

Now, maybe y'all can see, that P = NP

By Jove, he's got it!

Aint that im to smart to read the shitposts, im just too damn big to pay attention to em am i right

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=reciprocal polynomial 1/e^(1/3) - P&rawformassumption="^" -> "Real"

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=reciprocal polynomial 1/e^(1/3) - P&rawformassumption="^" -> "Principal"

And, if I'm correct, I get a letter to define a new decimal constant.

[math]0.716531310573789250425604096925379667453112059821479157140...[/math]

Don't know about that yet, but hey, whatevs.

[math]e^2=\frac{2}{\underset{k=1}{\overset{\infty }{\unicode{f3d9}}}\frac{1}{2 k+5}+5}+7[/math]

Lmao, CS solved

Do you know what the problem is with these people?
Normalcy bias, they get it, but their ego doesn't.

Pretty sure that was in another thread.

b1 = '1' + 11_16

Something along those lines (to do with placing a 1 in front of the binary after a transform so you are only filtering through prime values)

Never had an ego. It's a thing though. Precocious pricks.

They should listen to this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=aNx-g5eNJSw

I think an important point of context concerning this situation is that social sites particular Twitter is extremely vulnerable to manipulation due to design and sophisticated algorithms on the outside.

news.usc.edu/110565/rigged-usc-study-finds-many-political-tweets-come-from-fake-accounts/

axios.com/15-of-twitter-is-bots-2311884069.html

And because Twitter utilizes the like system it falls under click fraud territory along with Facebook and digital play stores like Google.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_farm

m.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2098167/thai-police-raid-wechat-click-farm-find-347200-sim-cards

And that even sites like Veeky Forums will be infested with a.i. bots.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/26/560082659/ai-model-fundamentally-cracks-captchas-scientists-say

Basically we are coming close to reaching a point where the internet (at least the social side) is fundamentally compromised to the average user and business. Which is bad because the internet will probably have to start being heavily regulated not because of politics, fake news, hate groups, piracy or what have you. But because bot algorithms/ deep learning a.i. has become too integrated and advance to be left alone anymore.

sin(2) = wolframalpha.com/input/?i=sin(x) = 1/2 + e^(1/3) + ( sum_(k=1)^∞ (sin(2 e^(1/3) k π))/k)

Blow your mind = wolframalpha.com/input/?i={\phi * e^(1/3), \phi / e^(1/3), \phi + e^(1/3), \phi - e^(1/3), tanh^3, sqrt(144), i/3, \sqrt{i\times55}, cos(0), sin(2/\pi), 3x + 1, 1/2, 3, \pi}

Check out my fancy baby new constant value's stuff : wolframalpha.com/input/?i={1, 2, e^(1/3), -e^(1/3), e^(i t), i t}

>>>>>>>>sputniknews

i haven't seen ONE(1) instance of a link to sputnik be posted here, infowars i have, but not nearly enough that this graph is implying. this is out-right propaganda.

Recaptcha has very little entropy and can be bypassed by spamming it with the most common answer ("calle calle" or the middle row of images) until you get it right. This is often faster than solving the problem anyway. Spambots are already here.