Is there a great mathematican known to be a virgin sperglord?

Is there a great mathematican known to be a virgin sperglord?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=e^(1/3) = d/d^(1/3)
discord.gg/yZnFFdn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of them

most of them married tho

Newton died a Virgin.

Newton was a Physicist, but He invented Calculus.

Wasn't expecting to solve this one also, but hey : wolframalpha.com/input/?i=e^(1/3) = d/d^(1/3)

From wikipedia:

Newton never married. The French writer and philosopher Voltaire, who was in London at the time of Newton's funeral, said that he "was never sensible to any passion, was not subject to the common frailties of mankind, nor had any commerce with women—a circumstance which was assured me by the physician and surgeon who attended him in his last moments"

>not subject to the common frailties of mankind
>literaly to intelligent for women

[math]e^(1/3) + \delta = 1[/math]

Fucking formatting.

[math]\delta +\sqrt[3]{e}=1[/math]

This means he preferred men.

This.
How do you think he invented calculus?
He did so while trying to write a function describing the geometry of his sigmoid colon.

I mean, when you look at his photo, you can kind of tell he was a fag.

[math] e^(-x^2) [/math]

benis :DDD

I don't think Newton was gay. Newton actually kept a diary in which he wrote all his sins. And he literally wrote everything. Even petty shit like "I thought of doing something bad to some person". I think that if he was gay he would have written "God, today I couldn't help but stare at some black guys cock and discovered the formulas describing free fall while picturing myself free falling onto his cock with my ass wide open. Sorry God!"

Grigori Jakowlewitsch Perelman

He lived with Nicolas Fatio de Duillier for several years. Duillier left him when Newton was 51. Newton had a nervous breakdown and subsequently stopped making huge breakthroughs in math and physics.

Newton wasn't gay, he just was weird and thought that not fucking girls while being a celebrity was a bigger accomplishment than simply fucking them since it requires some amount of restraint.

I think he said being a virgin was one of his most proudest accomplishments since it proved he could resist sins.

He was top or bottom?

He was also known to be a bit of an asshole

he was a turbobottom

Unabomber Kaczynski is one

>Is there a great mathematican known to be a virgin sperglord?
All of them.

It's true, think about it;
>a circumstance which was assured me by the physician and surgeon who attended him in his last moments"
it's not like you can look at a dude's dick and confirm he's never stuck it anywhere. Newton's ass was looser than your 20 year old underwear.

This is good detective work

>photo

discord.gg/yZnFFdn