en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coso_artifact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baigong_pipes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Creationism

blame it on the ayyyliums

The History Channel

Just start on wikipedia.
You can go search for specific technologies from there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_technology

This.
Goddamn Ancient Alien Truckers.
Faking history everyday.

"History of science" might be a better search term

he's looking for technology not science you mong

I had a history professor who was convinced Mayas built ships and achieved space travel.

Antikythera Mechanism was legit

What would be the Mayan space travel equivalent of we wuz kangz?

This is the only one of note that's proven. Everything else is crackpot shit.

I still think it would be cool if we found a buried spaceship though. Even a fragment of one would be dope.

>ships
Oh, that seems reasonable, considering their location and proximity to the sea.

>space travel
Nigga, what are you doing?

It’s something (((they))) would rather not have people knowing about. They cant get rid of the information that is out there already so they flood the area with crackpot theories, which in turn, attracts more crackpots to flood the entire area of knowledge with useless information. After a certain point anyone who claims to believe one of these theories is instantly labeled a crackpot because most of the information out there on the subject is seemingly written by insane people.

That doesn't explain the lack of evidence.

If there was a cover-up of say, something the size of a spaceship. That's a lot of manpower. You need guys working machines, you need transport, you need to pay someone a fuckton of money for a goddamn hangar-sized building, and prevent anyone from ever peeking inside. Unless you can vanish all these fuckers, eventually, someone is gonna spill.

No credible spills = no coverups = no evidence

>What went wrong
your abilty to properly search

What are you talking about? Theres plenty of evidence of ancient technology and out of place objects. The Antithykira Mechanism is the most famous and the least bullshity, but there is also the spark plug in million year old volcanic rock, ancient crude copper pipes in China’s mountains emitting a detectable level of radiation, Egyptian hyroglyphs depicting functional light bulbs (when coupled with the bahgdad battery that one is really strange). Many of these have plausible explanations but some dont. They all have millions of crackpot theories surrounding them.

Lets try a little thought experiment. If i told you the CIA experimented with mind control, and tried putting mind control drugs in the water supply of a small town in France you would call me crazy right? What if i told you the government dropped Zinc Cadmium Sulfate from airplanes in large quantities over major cities in the US without telling the citizens, for the purpose of finding the best way of spreading a chemical agent in metro areas. Again, your mind probably instantly goes to crazy town. Both of those events happened. In fact, the government now admits to them, but anyone who told you about them a couple of decades ago was of course a crackpot.
>mind control
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>poisoning US citizens
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC
Yes Zinc Cadmium Sulfate was just a tracer powder but it has adverse health effects, and the government knew this. Funny enough the MSDS is a little harder to find than it is for most chemicals, when you do find it, there little information on it.

Yes many crackpot theories out there are just crazy talk, but some arent. Its hard to find the difference because flooding the internet with shit knowledge and crackpot theories is a more common tactic than you realize.

THIS
HIST
ISTH
STHI

>i wish that the world was more mystical while at the same time simple enough so that i can understand it

ok /pol/ack, back to your containment board now.

>What are you talking about? Theres plenty of evidence of ancient technology and out of place objects. The Antithykira Mechanism is the most famous and the least bullshity, but there is also the spark plug in million year old volcanic rock, ancient crude copper pipes in China’s mountains emitting a detectable level of radiation, Egyptian hyroglyphs depicting functional light bulbs (when coupled with the bahgdad battery that one is really strange). Many of these have plausible explanations but some dont. They all have millions of crackpot theories surrounding them.
I just Googled all of those and the most remarkable thing is that Google can point me directly to the correct wiki article just by copy-pasting your crude descriptions. And they say AI is not real yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coso_artifact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baigong_pipes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light

Basically all bullshit.

>b-b-b-but that's just what they want you to believe!
No. Occam's razor applies.

Also, governments do stupid and criminal shit all the time. But those events were not covered up successfully. Neither was a break-in to a psychiatrists office.

The government is laughably bad at making uncomfortable things disappear.

underrated

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light

>antikythera mechanism

was a piece of shit, cool idea but the machining means it doesn't hold timing at all