Pearly Penile Papules

So Veeky Forums there are a couple of embarrassing conditions where home remedies are always the preferred option. Where can I find the relevant information written by actual respectable doctors and not salesmen trying to sell me shit, specifically I want to get rid of my penis crown (PPP). Also, any of you have it?

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058826-treatment).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Natural rough rider sir. Enjoy the functional beauty that nature has bestowed upon you.
If only they were barbed to prevent early withdrawal from your partner. Now that really would be something.

I am honored that Mother Nature has bestowed upon yours truly a penile crown, further pontificating that my penis is king. Yet, I reckon an ignorant lady could mistake it for something tis' not. Is it insulting to throw away this offering? Perhaps not, but unfortunately Mother Nature did not bestow upon yours truly the charisma necessary to deal with such an embarrassing situation in a way that won't interfere with the proceeding act of copulation.

Use nail clippers

Yikes, friendo. They are sensitive.

I was once like you user, don't worry no girl in the history of forever has ever given a shit about it.

These are completely harmless. There is zero reason to treat them. If you did want to treat them pretty much your only option is surgery (emedicine.medscape.com/article/1058826-treatment). But I think you should save yourself the money.

Are they as bad as pic related because if not it's probably your insecurity over exaggerating

Pop them and post vid

This.

Chicks will actually position their pelvis just right so that section sort of "pops" across their most sensitive area.

Is that an actual picture of your dick?

Fraid not, my friend.
Friends, I understand that ladies nowadays perform fellatio, if I simply restrict myself to vaginal penetration all catastrophes are nullified. Is the average lady pro fellatio?

what makes you think we'd know?

Who is fucking the ladies of your department?

>Veeky Forums
>ladies
wew lad

Are you planning on getting blowjobs from your urologist? Dude, she's not going to notice something is unusual about your penis.

>Is the average lady pro fellatio?
No, they're awful. Go gay if that's what you're into.

It is pretty humiliating to suck a dick and a lady shan't need do so.

Noone is forcing her, but how is sucking a dick so much worse than licking a puss? Guys only seem to be opposed to that if they nutted inside there right before.

Pretty sure everyone has those to some degree, it's normal.

I have them. A urologist told me they are perfectly normal, some people just have them. There is no way to get rid of them because they are just how you're built. Like a fingerprint.

Also, I've never met a chick who cared.

Licking a puss is also humiliating and I shall never perform such denigrating action.

>t. virgin

One of my GF's said that sucking dick felt empowering to her.

jesus christ that is nasty as fuck

Dude I'm eating get this shit off my SFW board.

this is a good thing buddy.. do you think women only buy the dildos without bumps?

I bet you there are alot of women who have this fetish

What about treating hemorroids? Can anyone help?

iiiiiiiiiiii have become cumfortably cum

The absolute state of feminism

this is pretty hot aberration. if you're ever around, i'd love to suck your dick.