What is the scientific reason asians have tiny dongs?

what is the scientific reason asians have tiny dongs?

Big brain, small penis.
This only works on the scale of populations.
Evolution is about populations not the individual, so yes an individual asian can have a big penis and be smart or have a small penis and be dumb.

So gorillas in general must be brilliant.
That correlation does exist, but is pretty complicated to interpret, because both germans and italian tend to have bigger penises than most of Europe and they are among the most intelligent peoples. Irishmen, on the other hand, are pretty average on intelligence (I know of only a few notable irish, as opposed to other europeans) and have small dicks.

Asian females have tighter puss

>So gorillas in general must be brilliant.
Dude don't jump the shark or the species.

>That correlation does exist...but is pretty complicated to interpret. Irishmen, on the other hand, are pretty average on intelligence (I know of only a few notable irish, as opposed to other europeans) and have small dicks.
You forget they have the drunkards gene. Halts all development.

Gorillas don't have large penises. Humans have the largest among the primates.

Discrepancy between study methodologies. Most of the ones with higher sizes were ones where self-reporting was more common (since you can't enforce specific methodolgy as well).

The inch from 4 to 5 in that picture is longer than the 4 inches from 0 to 4.

I hate that image. It makes it looks like Koreans have micropenises but then you realize its not properly zero'd out.

3.8 inches is pretty small tho

I was part of this study but I had mine measured by a researcher. I wish I could have done it on my own because I measured 6.1" when I'm usually about 9.7". The fucking old guy measuring it put me off.

coincidence probably their cultures don't value cock size so it just did whatever

AFAIK testicle size correlates with promiscuity in species. Dick size might as well? Not sure though.

If the chart thinks that the difference between 7.1 and 5.7 is the same as the difference between 4.3 and 4.0 forgive me if I question their methods.

I must've missed penis inspection day

smaller penis retain heat more in ice age Asia.

You realize this chart is flawed right? Almost 100% of the recorded lengths in the Congo are self-reported.

Low Dihydrotestosterone
They are the least sexually dimorphic kind.

i'm korean. i've seen mommy's puss. i've seen cousin's puss. i look at my cock and cry

Your penis must be incredibly large.

because western men need something to make up for their looks, culture and lack of personality.

>tfw 6"x4.5" dicklet
>tfw 6'1" manlet
>tfw brown eyes (with myopia)
>tfw dark brown hair
>tfw can barely grow a mustache and goatee
>tfw virgin and too afraid because of tiny cock
>tfw barely passing classes left and right
>tfw Yuropoor
Why is God so cruel anons? Why?!

Humans also have the largest penis of all mammals when taken as a ratio to body size.

Terrible humble brag, fucking faggot

Wh-Why would I brag about all that dipshit? Is barely passing worth bragging about? Is myopia? Is having shit-tier "cuddly brown eyes uwu"worth being proud of? If I said something like "uh yeah,I'm like, getting 8s without studying" it'd be a brag. As it stands, I cannot focus at all, and end up getting 6s & 7s. I'm studying physics, and I'm utterly failing at it.

I sucked a cock from Thailand and I can confirm they have tiny dongs. It was so cute. He was uncirced too which is nice.

D-Do women fi-find uncircumsized dicks ug-ugly? A-Asking for a fr-friend...

Damn, just short of the average for Congo.

Guess I'll be a virgin forever.

If you get far enough for her to find out, it's not going to matter. Sex is happening regardless. Just don't sperg out, and clean out your dick cheese.

>because western men need something to make up for their looks, culture and lack of personality
u wot b8? Asians have the biggest hardon for Western culture. They wear modern Western clothing, not some geisha Confucian shit. Not to mention they want to look like us--they dye their hair different shades of brown and blonde, they have eyelid surgery to forego their Asian monolids. They want to be Western so bad they'll fuck the Western men at any chance.

0/8

They don't (not counting in south korea).

Most would prefer an asian male over anything western + divorce rate with "whites" is about 80% + most settle for "whites" bc of citizenship issues or severe poverty.

Humans also have the biggest brain among primates. Another point in favor of arguing that there is no relation between penis size and intellect (I know that there is inverse COrrelation between both, but I'm talking about causation here).
Also, gay men on average have higher IQs and bigger penises than straight men.
t. Big brained dicklet

6'1 is pretty tall, not a manlet. Just drop that meme already.

Alright, fine. One thing down #565757656 to go...

asian women are the biggest whores on earth you deluded clown

you are statistically tall and smack in the middle of average length. it's the fear that's keeping you a virgin, not your stats.

But Average is just... that, average. I wanna be more than that, user...

We don't have time.
Must be doing math.
Small yet fast bone, best katana is short with many folds.

when you are not a virgin you will find most girls are not size queens and average penis is ideal. I'm a little over 6.5, and was the only person to ever make my ex come from intercourse up until that point. Bigger is often uncomfortable, and smaller less stimulating. no girl has ever said I'm small. chill. 6-7 is perfect for most women.

This board has almost become satire of itself for me, HOLY FUCK.
>Big brain, small penis
I've said dumb shit on this board as a kid. But seriously, what the fuck happened?

I bet people on this board also believe they can accurately measure a womans intelligence by the size of her breasts, her looks and race. Please kill yourselves before I do.

Long Dongs are useful for getting sperm of other competing males out of your new Tinder-girlfriend pussssy. Such intercourse style is more typical for underdeveloped, unstable societies with little class hierarchy i.e niggas. This results, that
more stable nations, that formed their class hierarchy earlier i.e Ching Chongs have smaller Dongs.
t. Dong research Phd with minor in mememology

How can I join your research team ??

I couldn't handle seeing this stupid chart again so I scaled it properly.
Also if the chart was that bad how bad do you think the numbers are?

Yuro like a little babby, watch this.
>tfw 12cm erect dick
>tfw 5'5 manlet
>tfw Slightly crossed eyes but only when looking right into someone else's eyes
>tfw brown eyes
>tfw Can't into facial hair but the rest of my body is hairy like monkey
>tfw can't afford university
>tfw living in a thirdworld shit hole with lots of murder and robbery
>tfw couldn't even a goddamn call center rejected me

fuck you I almost laughed in the library

Email me. [email protected]

Evolution nigger

asian here

it's a meme propagated by insecure whitebois.

my dick is 6.5"/7" on a good day

A vagina is no more than 5 inches deep. It can expand but it doesn't need to. Just dont have a noodle thin dick and dont obsess over it not being 9 inches else it'll be obvious in your body language.

Wrong, equines

This. If a chick is looking at your dick in the first place, she's not gonna be turned off enough to care.

If you think about it, penis size is correlated with IQ. In a primitive society, the lady chooses the man with the big dong because he is probably bigger and stronger hence her babies will be more likely to survive. In an advanced society, the woman chooses the man who is most intelligent so that he earns more money and is more respected by society leaving her offpring to a better chance to succeed. The old saying goes, the hunter kills the lion, not because he is stronger but because he is smarter.

Vaginas can stretch more than you realize, i'm 7.5 and can usually go balls deep with any woman. On the other hand, shorter women do tend to have smaller vaginas.

soy diet, selected for femininity

>i am representative of my entire race

Alright, thanks for the confidence boost user. Have a good one!

Fuck man, I'm sorry. Guess we all have things we take for granted that others are after for. Keep going, I guess. Don't lose hope. Just keep grinding.

lmfao why can't you focus your eyes properly

no. just no. women choose their mating partners for obscure reasons, and that made the dongs go to obscure sizes. like the peacock. his fan is not useful for any survival feat except mating. it's just there for attention, and the energy spent to make it big lacks when building a bigger brain.

I have a 9" dick and girls say they barely feel it. I can't imagine how bored girls must be with anything under 7" like most of the people in this thread.

>the absolute state of b8rs

>dicklet detected

>no source for OP
I remember reading the source, Congo was self reported, next highest was Hungary with a nurse-measured length average of ~6.5in, France coming in #2 with nurse-measured length average of ~6.2in

Hung-Aryans win again, mudraces confirmed for lying shrimpdicks

makes worry koreans dongle all 8 inch

Damn the original chart really is a mess

Are you ok? I have no idea what is trying to be said here and I question your mental well being user.

Sure, I never said otherwise I'm just not as pathetic as (you), telling lies on an anonymous mongolian christmas snowball image board.

was mate sayed am hereby urinating digged pants about 12 inch beast

This post is the saddest shit

I thought that the more intelligent a person was, the less they cared about trivialities like aesthetics, material wealth, hedonism, or the size of a sex organ. Either I'm wrong or people on Veeky Forums aren't very intelligent.

Why would you think that? Smart people get money and rich people care about all that shit.

Has it occurred to you that just because you make a lot of money, you might not be intelligent in the grand scheme of things?

Actually smart people make more money, but the converse isn't necessarily true (all rich people are smart)

Actually it's never true. You can't be smart and be rich. Intelligence... imagination, is only the culmination of the ideals we set and what we've done about them. When Jesus said it's harder for a rich man to enter heaven than a camel to pass through a needle's eye, He was saying a rich person must necessarily trust in his ego. On tangent, every step in our technical achievement is because we, as a society, were ready for those laws to manifest. Every realize why all these "smart people" eventually rich a ceiling, while people like Einstein kept on going all their lives? Because science is an enterprise and that dosh inhibits them from pursuing those higher virtues.

>anticipated Veeky Forums response: "nah it's because as we get old and our brain slows, and its genetic lottery from there"

Uh-huh. Sure. Keep thinking that, and as a religious coda I'll add that he who expects little won't be disappointed. And leave you to -think- on that.